Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are Tanya’s (so you could class them as men’s) 😂😂

View attachment 2712012

Also notice the bracelet is Tanya’s!
Dead hard Jodie’s nicked it to take a picture for the gram 🙄😂😂

I thought it was! I’m sure when I was reading her posts about it she said he was already convicted (I remember thinking that was quick) but now it’s going to court?

View attachment 2712022
I remember her saying he had left the country and they had got him back and to appear in court but wasn’t sure if it was to give a plea or to be sentenced. I remember asking on here if that was normal for Spain because it seems so fast compared to here
---
Just been nosing at her Facebook 😂 she’s still got all the pics up with Aaron! After the long, does anyone else find that odd

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I remember her saying he had left the country and they had got him back and to appear in court but wasn’t sure if it was to give a plea or to be sentenced. I remember asking on here if that was normal for Spain because it seems so fast compared to here
Can you appear in 2 courts for the same charge? Because I’m assuming she’s going to court in the UK? It’s strange.

Reactions: 1
Can you appear in 2 courts for the same charge? Because I’m assuming she’s going to court in the UK? It’s strange.
I don’t think so but I may be wrong. From what I know here you usually appear in court once cps have decided to go ahead. I think that’s for them to set a trial date and then it can take months to years for the trial to start. Maybe when he first appeared in court she’s got mixed up with whatever the Spanish equivalent to cps is and thought that was him being sentenced

Reactions: 3
Either it’s not gone to court here yet or it’s being done by Spanish police in which case she’ll be appearing via video link so won’t actually be in court. I’d be very surprised if it’s happened this quickly tbh some victims wait years and even then the cases get dropped even with evidence

Either it’s not gone to court here yet or it’s being done by Spanish police in which case she’ll be appearing via video link so won’t actually be in court. I’d be very surprised if it’s happened this quickly tbh some victims wait years and even then the cases get dropped even with evidence
Would it be going ahead in court here even though it happened in a different country? I’ve never heard of that before

Would it be going ahead in court here even though it happened in a different country? I’ve never heard of that before
No that’s why I think it’s probably happening in Spain. I’ve only ever heard our police get involved when it’s missing cases like Madeline mccan not heard it happen for grape as it’s usually the police in that location who get the evidence and forensics within 24 hours

Reactions: 2
who's post is this? Who got assaulted on holiday?
The butcher who made Jodie’s face look the way it does and is also the paid replacement mum for Oakley
---
No that’s why I think it’s probably happening in Spain. I’ve only ever heard our police get involved when it’s missing cases like Madeline mccan not heard it happen for grape as it’s usually the police in that location who get the evidence and forensics within 24 hours
Yeah I thought the same, was always under the impression that the person had to be tried in a court on the land the crime was committed. Sounds like she’s getting mixed up or the way she’s explaining doesn’t make sense

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Look at how cheap the deals are on Tanya’s “work”. Anyone charging so cheap is asking for trouble from what I can see!

Reactions: 8
God if I’d seen what Butcher had done to Jodie, I’d give her a swerve. Anyone who is cheap, way below what everyone else is charging is cheap for a reason.

Reactions: 10
She’s all smoke and mirrors. “Oh I’m doing a course” but I won’t tell anyone what it is. “I’ve signed a big contract” but I won’t tell anyone. And yet she hints on Instagram. It’s probably something for only fans or a contact order for Aaron.

Well done Butcher for teaching Oakley to clap. At least you’ve done something unlike his mother who is a poor excuse of a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Dont say shes doing a bleeping reality tv show. How would that work. Her pretending she actually watches her child. An no talia , dont thank everyone for following. Thank your disabled son, because the likes you get are because of exploiting him. It has to be to do with something with oakley or kids, or the college course she is doing because she has nothing at all to offer by herself. Is she the new face of online learning, where she will share her woe is me story etc. When in reality she doeant have her son for 12 hours a day. Whatever it is, i hope she fails spectacularly , she is a sly cow and an unfit mother who deserves nothing at all. First time i hav seen her genuinly happy and its all to do with her gaining somwthing. Not the kids. Ugly deformed woman

Reactions: 20
Is she joining Geordie Shore? Nobody else would have a clue who she is - buy they will be very welcome here when they find out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Is she joining Geordie Shore? Nobody else would have a clue who she is - buy they will be very welcome here when they find out 🤣🤣🤣
God I hope not. I couldn’t listen to her and Marnie. Marnie is insufferable enough at the moment

• Haha
God I hope not. I couldn’t listen to her and Marnie. Marnie is insufferable enough at the moment
I hope she isn't but I've a bad feeling that because of his recent outburst Aaron is no longer wanted and they are taking her instead - I really hope I'm wrong

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don’t think GS would go anywhere near her with her now being Aaron’s ex, I think she’s probably just signed up to a new agency, she must follow hundreds of them on Insta desperate to be put on their books.

She has recently followed ‘Birdseye’ so I wonder if she will be promoting fish fingers with them skeleton hands?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i think the big deal is in prawns! she has managed to purchase directly from the producer saving on the middle man! more prawn less cash 🍤🦐
---
my real guess would be a clothing line for asda george that is designed for children with additional needs or disabilities based on the fact she has the same management as billie and she has a range with asda and Talia has recently followed asda george pr

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
i think the big deal is in prawns! she has managed to purchase directly from the producer saving on the middle man! more prawn less cash 🍤🦐
---
my real guess would be a clothing line for asda george that is designed for children with additional needs or disabilities based on the fact she has the same management as billie and she has a range with asda and Talia has recently followed asda george pr
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she would wanna be paid in prawns instead of money . Side note her voice goes through me soooooooo much its disgusting

• Haha
Reactions: 11
---
Maybe with Iceland! Don't they always have some weird Prawn Ring things at Christmas in their party food range? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.