Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trouble in paradise brewing 🤔
She’s posted that she is SO TIRED, she thought she was getting a break for a few days but maybe not and she will work with it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Aww is that a dig at ‘some people ‘ one was due it’s been a while 🤣 what’s up with the butcher /nurse/baby sitter..whatever she is she pied you off aswell ?? Oh dear jodie looks like you’ll have to parent you’re own kids ..shock 😱

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Hopefully she will get his hair cut better!!!! Poor little boy!!

Reactions: 6
I’m guessing they are gradually cutting it shorter in stages so it isn’t a radical change for him

I remember when my brother was younger and he wanted a buzz cut then cried and asked for his hair to be stuck back on afterwards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How bleeping lucky is she that she has ANY help whatsoever ffs!! 😡😡
Exactly! Nothing wrong with the odd day off, but it's like she feels entitled to it all the time! I haven't had a "night off" for 8 years, my anxiety is through the roof when I'm not with my kids. Maybe I'm the abnormal one 😅 I didn't have mines for someone else to enjoy them!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly! Nothing wrong with the odd day off, but it's like she feels entitled to it all the time! I haven't had a "night off" for 8 years, my anxiety is through the roof when I'm not with my kids. Maybe I'm the abnormal one 😅 I didn't have mines for someone else to enjoy them!!
I'm the same, I'm actually going away for 5 days without mine for the first time ever and my youngest is in secondary school, I've never left them before and I'm dreading it 🤣

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm the same, I'm actually going away for 5 days without mine for the first time ever and my youngest is in secondary school, I've never left them before and I'm dreading it 🤣
It's so hard, but Every parent is entitled to a break and will be over so fast so relax and enjoy 😁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Not even day one of the holidays really as it’s just a normal weekend and already she’s complaining. My son has been out of school for 3 months and I have been working from home full time. He has additional needs and I haven’t had a single second break for 3 months. She angers me so much

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Why don't they just bloody cut it like maddox they keep making it look worse

Reactions: 11
Not even day one of the holidays really as it’s just a normal weekend and already she’s complaining. My son has been out of school for 3 months and I have been working from home full time. He has additional needs and I haven’t had a single second break for 3 months. She angers me so much
Oh bless you 😞 I hope you/your son are ok ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God his hair looks awful!

Doesn’t she get a break when the kids are at school and Butcher has Oakley all day everyday? No doubt a passive aggressive dig at Aaron. We’ve not had one for a while so it’s probably overdue.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.