Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her beady eyes with those god awful lashes

Also she’s heavier than me! I mean I’m petite and slim but not as skinny as her!! Must be the tits
IMG_2529.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nee chance she’s 7st 13!! Unless she’s just really really tall?! I’m about that and I am not a young boy like her!

Reactions: 9
Wearing a big hoodie like that with something heavy in the pocket is a super common way of cheating during your weigh in…
Maybe a company selling scales should review their decision to partner with someone who clearly has an unhealthy relationship with food.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her voice is sooooooo grating. Poor little Oakley is going to get the shock of his life when he gets his hearing aids!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How useless is she,!! she's clearly never used them scales and app before cus she didn't take her socks off😆😆😆🫣🫣
How embarrassing having to film it all over again,she hasn't got a clue!! 😆😆😆🫣🫣

• Haha
Her beady eyes with those god awful lashes

Also she’s heavier than me! I mean I’m petite and slim but not as skinny as her!! Must be the tits
View attachment 2731672
Her face is a walking advertisement for that mirror filter on TikTok and from a distance, the yard brushes make her look so uncanny valley. I just can’t get over that someone would go out of their way to drastically alter their face to look like an extraterrestrial.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
So they’ve gone bowling….have we seen Oakley? Or do we think he’s with Aaron or his other mother the Butcher?

Reactions: 2
Seems he's been cleared and now allowed Oakley. Bet jodie loves that can't hold him back now

• Haha
Has anyone else who's entered a high life competition started getting loads of spam texts??
Yesss! It’s pissing me off. The texts themselves don’t even make sense. It clicked last night that it must be linked to high life because I haven’t signed up to anything else

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yesss! It’s pissing me off. The texts themselves don’t even make sense. It clicked last night that it must be linked to high life because I haven’t signed up to anything else
Wonder if they sold on the information!
Like really weird sex related spam texts

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wonder if they sold on the information!
Like really weird sex related spam texts
Ohhh I haven’t had sex ones yet 😂 mine have been like gambling texts with links to spend money, half of the text doesn’t make sense it’s like weird links attached
They have defo sold our number on if it’s happening to a few of us

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ohhh I haven’t had sex ones yet 😂 mine have been like gambling texts with links to spend money, half of the text doesn’t make sense it’s like weird links attached
They have defo sold our number on if it’s happening to a few of us
Happening to me too!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.