Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although my opinion has changed on Aaron there's no denying he interacts with those boys better than jodie does, first time I've heard Oakley laugh

Reactions: 18
Although my opinion has changed on Aaron there's no denying he interacts with those boys better than jodie does, first time I've heard Oakley laugh
I agree. I’m not an Aaron fan anymore. Think he has major issues but he comes across much better with the boys than Jodie plus less of the woe is me crap Jodie comes out with.

Reactions: 16
You can see his eyes light up and he shines when he’s got them kids ,genuine affection from him unlike her that just screeches at them to perform for the camera ..the kids also seem happier and much more relaxed and smiley when they are with him !

Reactions: 17
My god! She needs to cut Romeo’s hair!! It’s absolutely ridiculous!! He looks like a girl! And it’s so ratty! Poor child will look back at photos and be like what the actual hell!!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Never ever seen Oakley as happy as he is in Aaron's stories . Not once has he ever been like that with the egg donor it's clear as day he has no bleeping clue who she is he just stares at her into space with Aaron he's non stop smiling giggling absolutely lush to see 🥰 he's bloody beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oakley does seem so much happier when he’s with his dad. The interaction seems so much more natural than it does with Jodie.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m not kidding when I say Oakley is THE cutest little boy I have ever seen. He has such a beautiful little face and he smiles with this eyes he is adorable. She doesn’t deserve him at all it really fucks me off.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m not kidding when I say Oakley is THE cutest little boy I have ever seen. He has such a beautiful little face and he smiles with this eyes he is adorable. She doesn’t deserve him at all it really fucks me off.
And just think she use to hide him away cos she was ashamed of him. He is a very cute little boy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.