Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #48 Shes a scarecrow with big feet, Aarons on the gram doing dirty delete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Oakley actually getting his skull surgery this time round or is it just pre surgery stuff?

Reactions: 2
I know it’s been said a million times but those eyelashes do her zero favours, they are absolutely horrific. don’t know if anyone ever watched snog marry avoid but she looks like the brutal before shots when the person would wear like 4x pairs of stick on lashes at once

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she’s about to drive to Liverpool for O’s appointment… then she follows that up with 17 stories that are ads’ 🙄

She really is milking O’s condition for money. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 20
What's with the chomping at the start of every story while getting ready 😩 lips must suction together

Reactions: 7
She looks ridiculous. I would be embarrassed tuning up to the hospital like that. It’s a shame she doesn’t put all the effort that she puts looking like a total state into Oakley instead. But then I suppose she has the butcher babysitter sorry I mean carer taking on all the parenting and looking after of Oakley. She really only seems to use Oakley for engagement. He’s a beautiful wee boy and deserves decent parents.
When you put butcher and babysitter it made me think of that kids rhyme but with the words slightly changed to 🎶 the butcher, the babysitter, the dorito face maker 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Those heavy lashes suit nobody, absolutely nobody. They're too dark and heavy on the eyes. Even with full face of make up they don't look good. You're kind of forced to squint and see if the person's eyes are open or not

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s just pure laziness!
It’ll take years for his teeth to to straighten, that’s even if they do naturally without needing braces
I know a 5 year old who's teeth are like this and she's having to have a brace in the next couple of months and potentially surgery to correct her bite due to the use of a dummy. For someone who is apparently traumatised by her child having surgery she's doing a damn good job at making sure another one will need surgery too!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
She looks a proper state. All a massive laugh taking your son for surgery. Bloody hell Jodie, you’ve really reached a new low.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
So glad she's using her time in Liverpool to spend quality time with Oakley 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.