Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How cute was Aaron when he didn't wanna eat infront of everybody and opening up his little bags of food aw he's so bloody lush !! As for that thing riding around the block in her car listening to music like a teenager it's embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m not sure. I have been busy and hadn’t looked at her IG in ages but went to catch up today and she’s blocked me.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why has she done one tiny little plait in the side of her head?? 😂 I used to do that in my hair when I was 8.

IMG_1093.jpeg

What a freeze on the picture… looks like she’s smoking a crack pipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why has she done one tiny little plait in the side of her head?? 😂 I used to do that in my hair when I was 8.
Hahahaha I was wondering that, like what's the point of it? After all that messing round her hair just looks greasy now. An I don't know why but her belly button makes me feel unwell, proper borking off it 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't get mad at me asking but does Aaron not have the boys twice a week anymore? Since the debacle with the live his contact seems to have been massively limited - either that or she's posting old videos to make it appear a certain way.

Reactions: 6
Don't get mad at me asking but does Aaron not have the boys twice a week anymore? Since the debacle with the live his contact seems to have been massively limited - either that or she's posting old videos to make it appear a certain way.
It used to be Tuesday/Wednesday then Saturday/Sunday.

Then he told us the carer done Tuesday/Saturday/Sunday.

I don’t think he had them Tuesday just gone. No doubt as soon as her mum goes back home she will let Aaron have them whenever he wants 😂

Reactions: 11
Why does she film herself out in the car every time Aaron does a live though 🤣🤣 erm … well that was weird (zooms camera into face as per Talia’s usual MO) 😂 yep hun it’s a bit weird 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so is Tanya the butcher not being the carer anymore ? Surely it wouldn’t take this long to train her up

Reactions: 8
That story that Aaron shared was shared on here before and it’s so true, be careful who you leave your children with. The person who shared it will probably remember. He’s got it from a different source so must have seen it himself.

Reactions: 16
Dis anyone notice how he said he knows what he's getting the boys for Christmas but wasn't sharing. I think he knows Talia would go out and buy it for the kids first to spite him

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.