Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell those Donkey pushchairs are expensive! Did she buy that or was it a freebie? I'm thinking freebie as it was mentioned way back?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Gifted ??I wouldn’t have that outfit not even gifted . Does she wear these things for a joke or a bet I mean she’d probably make more money wearing them for a bet than she does from that shite she calls a pod cast 🙈🙈🙈 dear oh dear Jodie where’s gok wan when you need him 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The way she keeps saying ‘more food’
It sounds like she’s getting more and more annoyed cos he’s not paying any attention!
Surely when there’s a phone to the side of him he’s gonna look at that!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gifted ??I wouldn’t have that outfit not even gifted . Does she wear these things for a joke or a bet I mean she’d probably make more money wearing them for a bet than she does from that shite she calls a pod cast 🙈🙈🙈 dear oh dear Jodie where’s gok wan when you need him 🤦🏻‍♀️
What the duck is that 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The way she keeps saying ‘more food’
It sounds like she’s getting more and more annoyed cos he’s not paying any attention!
Surely when there’s a phone to the side of him he’s gonna look at that!
She’s practically talking to herself. He’s not a performing monkey. He’s clearly distracted by something.

Reactions: 12
I see she still stupid, just to clarify Jodie that asl for more food which mean Americans sign language, we live in England so you need to learnt British sign language 😂😂🤟🏻she can’t seem to get the grit that asl is not used in England unless you’re America

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she still stupid, just to clarify Jodie that asl for more food which mean Americans sign language, we live in England so you need to learnt British sign language 😂😂🤟🏻she can’t seem to get the grit that asl is not used in England unless you’re America
She’s doing makaton and that is the sign for more she’s doing

Reactions: 7
I have those mini platform uggs, actually questioning who I even am now as I don't want to be anything like that big footed alien headed trollop! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have those mini platform uggs, actually questioning who I even am now as I don't want to be anything like that big footed alien headed trollop! 🤣
I’m sure if your leg doesn’t have the circumference of a pencil ✏ then you’re worlds apart from her 🤣🤣 hers only look bad for that reason 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
To be honest I’ve seen people wear these and they don’t actually look bad with real adult life sized legs in them !

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.