Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s that idiot going at this time then? Assume she has the boys or do we think she’s dumped her mum with the kids to cruise around like a creep?

Reactions: 12
Aww I finally caught one of his lives. He's being dead cute I can't cope. He seems so happy an cheerful, love to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gutted I’m blocked by her tbh. I wonder how long her blocked list is lol. She’s genuinely developmentally delayed-I think her IQ would be so low that she actually would fall into the learning difficulties area. My child learned both ASL & BSL as the majority of our families are American but we live in the UK. They’re extremely different and off the top of my head? I don’t think there’s any similarities! We have no deaf family members but I actually believe ASL/BSL is something that should be taught in school as it could be very beneficial one day. Jodie dumb dumb low IQ. Take your Halloween mask off love it’s nearly Xmas

• Haha
Where’s that idiot going at this time then? Assume she has the boys or do we think she’s dumped her mum with the kids to cruise around like a creep?
was she the food delivery person to Aaron’s house 😂 makes sense why someone commented lock the door 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
,mam watching the kids while she goes and gets done up the arse from an absolute nobody, plans her life with him, posts cryptic posts then he fucks off, the usual, slagggggg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Gutted I’m blocked by her tbh. I wonder how long her blocked list is lol. She’s genuinely developmentally delayed-I think her IQ would be so low that she actually would fall into the learning difficulties area. My child learned both ASL & BSL as the majority of our families are American but we live in the UK. They’re extremely different and off the top of my head? I don’t think there’s any similarities! We have no deaf family members but I actually believe ASL/BSL is something that should be taught in school as it could be very beneficial one day. Jodie dumb dumb low IQ. Take your Halloween mask off love it’s nearly Xmas
My sons school teach BSL from reception and I think it’s amazing they have added that to their curriculum. I agree all schools should be taught it would be such a good thing to learn

• Heart
So Aaron was the one who picked the boys names. Why would he want Oakley being so similar to Marnie’s Oaks

Reactions: 5
and again, tattles telling he what to do, someone mentioned sign last week as danis mam does it so ofcourse she has to do it, imagine being that obsessed with us

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I wonder if she has a carer for Oakley because she’s so bloody thick. Honestly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This might sound a bit harsh but she can’t even speak English never mind beginning signing

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Maybe Oakley will prefer her crap attempt at signing rather than listening to her nails on a blackboard voice.

So she’s without carer at the moment? And she’s got her mum up?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.