Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh piss off!!!
The Theatre Royal one is literally advertised EVERYWHERE!!
And she’s BOOKED Disney on ice has she? Wasn’t it just a few month ago she was bragging on that she had been gifted tickets and a load of merch?!
What a liar she didn't book it, she got it gifted. Last time it was gifted she took Romeo and sienna and left Maddox out. Wonder who she will take with her to look after Oakley as she can't ever take her kids out on her own. Always has someone with her to look after them xx

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Ohh piss off!!!
The Theatre Royal one is literally advertised EVERYWHERE!!
And she’s BOOKED Disney on ice has she? Wasn’t it just a few month ago she was bragging on that she had been gifted tickets and a load of merch?!
How does she not understand how to Google pantomime and then her town! Such a scrub looking for freebies!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Just incase anyone fancied the BONZ BOOSE. Our Jodie recommends it.. don’t mistake it for the bronze boost she posts next slide though 😂🤣🤣
Shamelessly replying to my own comment with her updated / ✨ clarification ✨ of what she’s selling and even now she doesn’t sound confident 😩🤣🤣🤣 (you may need to play twice to hear the whole thing)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone notice she posted a story on the ‘podcast’ page of Oakley earlier? Looked like one she normally posts on her account - my initial thought was she’s been lurking on there and forgot to change the account back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her day in the life video 😂😂 busy medical mum shows her getting up, having a shower and showing her ankle and car keys 😂😂 really showing you need a carer 12hours a day there

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The reason she needs a carer for all them hours is so she can get her endless tip runs in ..here’s a thought Jodie stop going to tip and look after your own kid she’d cut the hours down by half .not rocket science is it love !!

Reactions: 11
Is that hood pulled all the way over to the pushchair handle? So he cannot see out at all?
I think it’s a donkey and she has him world-facing so if that’s the case no he would probably be able to see out but it’s not super easy to see him if that makes sense lol

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Likes hidden and only 25 curated comments in 3 hours ….. great engagement 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I always wonder who’s commenting on Aaron’s lives and what their names are on here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
‘Some people’ smashing it out obv the live tonight. Pure entertainment 😂
Was I the chosen one of that live or?? 😂😂😂🍊
So it seems from his recent lives he doesn’t want to directly mention the boys too much. And he still won’t answer if them bloomin pink slippers are his 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He just doesn’t want Talia to know who he’s with or when he’s with them. He said he hasn’t dated in a year but I’m sure he’ll have a few fwb situations going on that she doesn’t need to know about.
I wish he’d pin a comment to every one of his lives saying “they’re on a farm up north, she’s married with two kids why would we talk, I blacked them out because I wanted to and the tash is staying.”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.