Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #46 Spunky bum and puffer lips, Jodies up to her old narc tricks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lips are terrible. How she keeps going to the butcher I don’t know.

It’s disgusting that when her son was having an operation she buggered off to have sex with Best. She’s a vile human.

Reactions: 9
My paediatric consultant” she really does think it’s all about her doesn’t she!

It’s Oakley’s consultant, he medically cares for Oakley, I know that’s hard for her to grasp as she thinks the world revolves around her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Who called it about the blog ..she’s had her tattle reminder and put a post up !! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣🤣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's happening with Oakley now? Can barely bring myself to listen to her stories anymore
She took him out in the snow then complained he was back in a&e not over his chest infection so needed oxygen. He’s back home now on more antibiotics

• Sad
Reactions: 6
There’s soo many bugs going around at the moment, with three siblings in school/nursery he’s going to be catching everything! Aaron was poorly too wasn’t he.

Reactions: 4
There’s soo many bugs going around at the moment, with three siblings in school/nursery he’s going to be catching everything! Aaron was poorly too wasn’t he.
Yeah Aaron said he was on antibiotics for a chest infection too

Reactions: 2
She took him out in the snow then complained he was back in a&e not over his chest infection so needed oxygen. He’s back home now on more antibiotics
When you say back home , he won’t exactly be at home though will he ? Soft play , butchers house , godparent/ postman’s house . Anywhere but actually at home in the warm

• Sad
Reactions: 15
When you say back home , he won’t exactly be at home though will he ? Soft play , butchers house , godparent/ postman’s house . Anywhere but actually at home in the warm
Exactly that, poor boy dragged from pillar to post. I know when I’m unwell all I want is to be snuggled up in my own house

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she is following a private psychologist?? Has she had to go private because the NHS have finally realised there is duck all wrong with her?

IMG_1547.jpeg
IMG_1548.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sure the last blog was over two weeks ago. Jodie, where’s your little pointless podcast?! Here’s your tattle reminder. Notice we’ve not seen any videos of Jodie trying to sign with Oakley. That poor lad looks really like he’d be anywhere else than with Jodie.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The last blog was 20th November. OVER 2 weeks ago Talia. False advertising writing fortnightly blogs!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.