Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Intothedark

VIP Member
At least Oakley is out of his buggy now. Wonder who she is there with. Assume she’s got to have someone with her.

Reactions: 3

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
They would of definitely seen his fingers were fused together as she said they're fused at the bones so that would of clearly shown up, well we know it showed his hands we've all seen the scan photos and even us untrained trolls can see his fingers are fused, I agree she wasn't told it was aperts but she was definitely told about his head size plus his hands and possibly feet. She would also be kicking up a fuss that things weren't picked up, look how she went on about his glasses and that's something minor
Is the deleted scan photo on these threads anywhere?
I'd like to see but i know she's deleted

Reactions: 3

dazzled103

VIP Member
Like any other parent would have to she needs to reach a compromise.. less instagram stories and ad’s, posing, pouting etc, cut back on the Botox, filler, hair and nails and live more within her means - imagine how much time that would free up for her to care for Oakley. Given she has him when the boys are at their dad’s and Siennah’s life seems to be one constant sleep over away from her mum - why the fuck does she need a carer for 12 hours a day! If children with way more complex needs who also have siblings are not getting this help it’s a disgrace!

This is all to support her ‘influencer’ lifestyle and it is so wrong! Time to focus on the children she chose to have, less time on all the immaterial bullshit she posts!
She’s likely saying that that is her income and she needs time to do stuff or else there will be no money coming in 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Have you tried difflam throat spray? I know it’s for tonsillitis etc but I used it after surgery once as the tubes they put in to help you breathe really hurt my throat and that helped a lot xx
No I haven’t, thank you for the tip though. I’m on oxycodone, it’s knocking me to sleep for hours at a time, but it’s needed just now.

Just been catching up on theQ&A she did on here 🙈🤣 she’s a full time pathological liar!

pixelsdream

VIP Member
Yeah of course it is, mothers too. But we're quick enough to go in on them both for stuff, so are we not allowed to express positive opinions? Are only negative opinions allowed? She wasn't praising Aaron, she was simply pointing out that it was nice to see Oakley getting outside, and expressed her opinion that one parent seems to get the kids out doing stuff more than the other parent. I don't think her post was that deep tbh
---

He said it on his insta story last night, about getting ready for school
Oh I had his post on silent thought it was all about his competition stuff

dazzled103

VIP Member
Looking at all the boys birthday posts Romeo got a gushy one, Maddox’s was mainly about her and after getting slated for the Oakley story being all about her she posts a nice one for him (her story has vanished hence the screen shot being missing)
Couldn’t even use capital letters for Oakleys name 😔😔

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’ve reported it too, what did you pick under the categories ?
I think I pressed dangerous challenges in the end as there wasn’t a minor option. So thought if I pressed that it’ll most likely be looked at by a person not a bot

AllTheBest2022

VIP Member
Oh yeah I understand the whole sleeping thing, with her you just never know.
But we can definitely see something doesn't add up with the whole situation
---
Did romeo say dad in the video or am I hearing things
He says "mam look" "mine" and "happy birthday"

pixelsdream

VIP Member
My baby daddy has sleep apnoea and sleeps with cpap machine and mask just like this…. I can honestly say, I didn’t notice it and always slept through it.
Think she noticed it because he moved and it came away which set his alarms off

lauren96111

VIP Member
I think I pressed dangerous challenges in the end as there wasn’t a minor option. So thought if I pressed that it’ll most likely be looked at by a person not a bot
I wasn’t sure what to press, I’ll go back now and do that one as well