Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlestar908

What training do Talia and Aaron need though? Surely there’s nothing new? I can understand training the new carers to Oakley’s specific needs, but it’s not like Oakley’s suddenly got loads of new equipment or needs?
maybe it’s something to do with his hands He might need to do physio with them? That’s all I can think of 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4

stargirl23

VIP Member
I’ve not caught up yet, but I’m just home after surgery, was required not the boob job kind lol and oh my god I’ve been floored! Can barely move with pain, on strong painkillers can’t look after myself let alone anyone else. I just can’t understand why anyone would elect to go for surgery with small children and most importantly a child with Oakley’s needs, I can’t even lift anything. Mind is blown!
Hope you feel better soon. Hopefully you have a speedy recovery ❤

• Heart

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
He’s amazing, thank you for asking. It wasn’t detected prior to birth and my pregnancy was lovely. 8 surgeries by age 2.5, it’s hard, there are lots of stares and I’m constantly fighting for every scrap of help but he’s my wonder baby. How is your little one doing? Big hugs to you too.
Without being insensitive, does Oakley’s length of hospital stay match up with your sons or has he been able to go home in between his surgeries?

forgotteno l

They are all pictures what Talia has posted in the past.. even Oakleys picture in the hospital with his god parent propping him up.

Rather Aaron has been nicking the pictures of Talias Insta or Talia sends them to him.

I reckon Talia has sent him that exact picture he has put up.. can’t see Aaron using ‘PicCollage’ 😆😆😆😆

Or he's "technically" not putting images of the boys online!

• Haha

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Only 2 videos of Oakley today, wonder how long she was with him. I hope it was the whole day but usually there would be many updates.

IceyMumma

Chatty Member
Has it been said if the carer will go to Aaron’s with Oakley? Or is it just Talia who will get the carer?

He’s amazing, thank you for asking. It wasn’t detected prior to birth and my pregnancy was lovely. 8 surgeries by age 2.5, it’s hard, there are lots of stares and I’m constantly fighting for every scrap of help but he’s my wonder baby. How is your little one doing? Big hugs to you too.
Apologies if this is a personal question. But did you find out your son had AS while you were pregnant or at birth? Because talia obviously has maintained that she had no clue until birth so im interested to know if other children are diagnosed in utero? X

Reactions: 3

lauren96111

VIP Member
12 hours a day is a long time for a carer, or is that normal? surely they'll need more than 1 carer as she can't work 7 days a week 12 hours a day?
They usually work 3 on 4 with one week go 4 on, so I’m guessing it’ll be split between two different people

MrsNorthernGrinch

Chatty Member
What’s the weather like in Newcastle tomorrow? She did say she was taking him to a farm for his birthday if the weather is nice but seen as though she had him last night I don’t think she will bother taking him anywhere.

Oakleys first birthday after going through some tough surgeries I hope his day is made special 😢
Back to rain from tonight for the foreseeable

somepeople23

Imagine taking drugs being more important to you than your son being left alone in a hospital ward. They don’t deserve that little boy. Sadly now, on top of all his complex medical needs he will have severe attachment issues and that damages you for life.
Oh 100% I agree I wasn't saying it as an as excuse but more to show what they deffo wouldn't have let Aaron have him. I think they've both got a lot to prove

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
She’s telling people to follow who That colab house is following to enter the comp but look whose page she’s telling people to follow … 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

And I’m sorry but her feet 🤢 her toe knees 🤮
Is that your profile picture on the picture? Quick delete x
---
Aaron’s gonna get Romeo’s hair cut!!!!
---
The smug look on his face whilst he’s saying it too 🤭
She’s going to kick off!! 😆😆😆

• Haha

lauren96111

VIP Member
Yeah it’s weird. I think it stays on her account but it won’t be pushed to views? Surely if it goes against guidance it should be removed? Maybe if others report the video they’ll remove it
I’ve reported it too, what did you pick under the categories ?