Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

charlied0106

VIP Member
I wasn't saying you'd done it on purpose or to be malicious. Just simply responding to the reply that sounded like you were defending the reason you'd posted it. I've seen "well they posted it on their page" said before on here (by other posters) so just felt it was worth mentioning 🤷‍♀️.
Well it wasn't said in that manner hence the "maybe not" and reporting it to ask it to be deleted. Which is now is.

Reactions: 1
Not one brain cell in any of these so called influencers heads because the more attention they give Tattle the more people get curious. I found out about Tattle because someone on Tik Tok can't even remember her name now but she called herself the big sister of Tik Tok and did loads of W7 products, had a poorly cat and a cheating boyfriend 🤣 if that helps anyone help me remember who she is... anyway she made a video about it with comments that were on here. I found the Eden Harvey thread and the rest is history. The more someone draws attention to it the more people are going to be curious especially if they don't actually know wtf Tattle is 🤣 She was better off not bringing attention too it because now people are going to search for it and for her name with it.
Vickaboo or something?