Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stargirl23

VIP Member
That’s probably why there isn’t any pictures of him feeding animals etc at the farm because he was probably left with someone 🙁

Does anyone know what days Oakley has stayed at home overnight? Wondering if it is on set days with a carer hence why he couldn’t stay last night.
I can’t remember but it would’ve been posted on here on the day so I’m sure we can work out if there’s a pattern

Reactions: 2

somepeople23

I think it's because they pitty her
She really pushes the single medical mum of 4 who does everything and has no help
She's clearly not good at "influencing" but revealing Oakley got her a lot of followers
Was she at about 359k before revealing Oakley? Nearly 60k new followers since then

dazzled103

VIP Member
The thing is when she was with Aaron she had a completely free life but Aaron went to camps for 6 weeks at a time and she would cook, hoover and scrub them floors like no tomorrow she never once complained about life then she probs felt like she had to just get on with it now she’s in the big world full of bills and actual priorities
Also you’re not having to worry about looking for someone else or dating because you’re staying at home. Now she’s tied down with kids and housework and unless someone comes to babysit or kids are given out elsewhere then she’s stuck at home.

Honeybeeo87

Someone is with her clearly as she is in the tyre slide with Maddox! I’ve been there and there are loads of steps up and like a bridge over the end that you can watch on. So someone has Oakley and the buggy and Romeo! I really hope she allowed Aaron to join them! If not I hope Aaron just happened to fancy a trip to the farm today!!

Fuck You Jodie you heap of crap. Romeo got the whole fanfare for his birthday, Maddox less than that and then poor gorgeous boy got “I could cry” over a card that the amazing nurses had got him! Jodie what planet are you on!?
Is it Adventure Valley?

Reactions: 1

stargirl23

VIP Member
Aw thank you so much 🙏🏼 I’ve been a bit taken aback at how much surgery takes out of you, even my throat is damaged from the tubes. Maybe she is just superwoman who knows but honestly this has been so rough, I couldn’t do it with young kids no way! xx
Have you tried difflam throat spray? I know it’s for tonsillitis etc but I used it after surgery once as the tubes they put in to help you breathe really hurt my throat and that helped a lot xx

• Heart

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
If they're not involved then why is he in hospital apart from the machine at night (which she clearly can operate) he's is really well, no oxygen during the day, she's been trained on everything. It doesn't make sense.
If she has said she can't cope then the hospital would of got ss involved. We know they are or were involved as she said ss were involved and they wouldn't just sign her off that quickly. I know ive mentioned baby Teddy before you only need to compare the 2 and see something doesn't add up with Oakley
I don't know, I just feel like it's not making much sense because they would make sure he has a safe space to sleep before allowing sleep overs. Even if she said she wanted to co parent they would still want to visit his home and visibly see his sleeping space before being allowed home to stay overnight. Also I know that if you have a child with any kind of disability/learning disability you can have a social worker so maybe that's what she meant that he has a disability socal worker.
I suppose none of us will ever know unless she addresses it, which i highly doubt she will 🤷‍♀️

pixelsdream

VIP Member
I don't know, I just feel like it's not making much sense because they would make sure he has a safe space to sleep before allowing sleep overs. Even if she said she wanted to co parent they would still want to visit his home and visibly see his sleeping space before being allowed home to stay overnight. Also I know that if you have a child with any kind of disability/learning disability you can have a social worker so maybe that's what she meant that he has a disability socal worker.
I suppose none of us will ever know unless she addresses it, which i highly doubt she will 🤷‍♀️
Oh yeah I understand the whole sleeping thing, with her you just never know.
But we can definitely see something doesn't add up with the whole situation
---
Did romeo say dad in the video or am I hearing things

stardust1

VIP Member
From what I remember from Aaron explaining how time with the kids was worked out I’m sure it worked out Aaron had them more then Jodie but I could be wrong
he said she has them slightly more but she has had them extra sometimes and vice versa. He has 3 days

That didn’t age well, when she had to clarifyyyyyy within seconds
Oh lordy! It's their babies first birthday and they had yo make it about them.
---
Jodie hun, if you were just honest about the situation in the first place you wouldn't need to 'clarify' anything. If you answered it in the q&a why feel the need to even post that video. Aaron does seem to want to do better but actions speak louder than words and he need to do it for his kids and not to get back at Jodie or for social media likes.
To be fair she did- lol!