Chinions #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@stardust1 just responding from the old thread. I can't believe how open Kerrie was about smoking through her pregnancy as well! She's vile! That poor baby. She's so selfish as well, throughout the whole pregnancy all she's done is moan! At some points I thought it came across as if she didn't even want him :(

Reactions: 4
@stardust1 just responding from the old thread. I can't believe how open Kerrie was about smoking through her pregnancy as well! She's vile! That poor baby. She's so selfish as well, throughout the whole pregnancy all she's done is moan! At some points I thought it came across as if she didn't even want him :(
she’s just absolutely awful isn’t she, selfish to the absolute core. I cannot believe the amount of people saying they like her she just ‘has no filter’!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
she’s just absolutely awful isn’t she, selfish to the absolute core. I cannot believe the amount of people saying they like her she just ‘has no filter’!
I know! She should have definitely bee cancelled after those vile comments she made on live about disabled children. I can't believe people still support her after that! There's a difference between having no filter and just being vile tbh

I’m so shocked TT allowed her to have a platform still after those vile comments about disabled babies and she wouldn’t want one

Reactions: 2
I’m so shocked TT allowed her to have a platform still after those vile comments about disabled babies and she wouldn’t want one
You what? How can she say something like that! Poor baby has only just been born and already has a chest infection how awful is that

This is only a snippet of what she said she’s vile

Attachments

• Wow
Just curious here I saw mrs hinch got her sew in extensions done, do any of you girls have extensions? Are they uncomfortable? I always wanted some as my hair is so fine but I just feel like I’d feel them on my head and go into a sensory meltdown😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just curious here I saw mrs hinch got her sew in extensions done, do any of you girls have extensions? Are they uncomfortable? I always wanted some as my hair is so fine but I just feel like I’d feel them on my head and go into a sensory meltdown😂
The only time mine ever feel uncomfortable is the first night once they've been fitted but other than that no...
I have had mine for a few years now though so might be immune 😅

I’m the same. I’ve never had them as I think what if I hate them and want to rip them out after 5 minutes but can’t 😂

• Haha
At the bingo I'll watch it when I get home, thanks. She's only just popped up on mine I wasn't aware! Don't follow her but been liking her videos past few days 😬
good luck at the bingo🤞i demand you retract your likes🤣

• Haha
At the bingo I'll watch it when I get home, thanks. She's only just popped up on mine I wasn't aware! Don't follow her but been liking her videos past few days 😬
Last time I went to bingo my sister won £300 so I’m sending you the good luck she had in the hope you win🤞🏻😂

The only time mine ever feel uncomfortable is the first night once they've been fitted but other than that no...
I have had mine for a few years now though so might be immune 😅
Oh yeah that makes sense! I can only compare it to braces once they first get tightened it’s agony but then once they settle it’s like they aren’t there😂

Likes retracted 😐 I have no words. Also didn't win a bloody penny! 😔
---
This is only a snippet of what she said she’s vile
Right so just been digging deeper into this and did he or did he not make a video saying he doesn't agree with what she said and she shouldn't have said it. Then why the duck you laughing mate. If they go on like that on live imagine what they say behind closed doors. Could just imagine them to be people that sit at tables when out and pick a part and take the piss out of passerby's

Likes retracted 😐 I have no words. Also didn't win a bloody penny! 😔
---

Right so just been digging deeper into this and did he or did he not make a video saying he doesn't agree with what she said and she shouldn't have said it. Then why the duck you laughing mate. If they go on like that on live imagine what they say behind closed doors. Could just imagine them to be people that sit at tables when out and pick a part and take the piss out of passerby's
He only said he didn’t agree with it after she ‘apologised’ because people were saying report his page and cancel him too for laughing as he clearly has the same views if he thinks it’s funny

• Wow
I’ve found Siennahs Tiktok account 👀 it’s not private, was made last month and shows 5 videos (nothing in them that’s interesting)

Don’t know wether to report it or keep an eye on it incase Siennah blows them 2 up 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I’ve found Siennahs Tiktok account 👀 it’s not private, was made last month and shows 5 videos (nothing in them that’s interesting)

Don’t know wether to report it or keep an eye on it incase Siennah blows them 2 up 😂😂😂😂
Could you imagine if she’s secretly recording them together to out on her TT the next time Aaron drops them again 😂😂

• Haha
Could you imagine if she’s secretly recording them together to out on her TT the next time Aaron drops them again 😂😂
That what I’m hoping 😂😂😂😂 or Siennah contradicts something Talia says like she’s on a school residential but she’s infact staying with the Graham’s 😆😆

I’ve put the post on here so Talia doesn’t get onto it and read it on her own thread. She follows Talia but Talia doesn’t follow her back.

That danielles girl has got TT too and she’s twerking and spreading her legs in a rude TT dance 😮

Just goes to show neither mother watches what they are upto on their phones.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.