Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think legally he has to draw them no matter what!
I know someone who does raffles (proper business) and he gets one extension per raffle so he would have to draw whether it was full or half full, they tend to make a lot of money on top of it all anyway so I don’t think they really care

Reactions: 3

windowwatcher

VIP Member
I believe from what Aaron said a week or so ago it's 60/40. She has them 4 days and he has them 3 days. Although there's been a few occasions he's obviously had them longer like during Oakley’s operation etc. So it's fairly even, even though she has them more and I do believe it's not about who has more custody it's about the child's needs regardless so Aaron should also qualify for a carer whilst Oakley is in his care.
From what I remember from Aaron explaining how time with the kids was worked out I’m sure it worked out Aaron had them more then Jodie but I could be wrong

pixelsdream

VIP Member
If what everyone thinks is true and social services are involved because talia can’t be trusted to have Oakley at home on her own and that’s why he’s in hospital whats the theory behind why Aaron hasn’t taken him home with him? He has the other boys so I can’t see there being any safe guarding issues with previous accusations?
Sometimes only one child is of concern, with Oakley his needs weren't being met by either of them. But Aaron does seem to take him out on his own, and probably because Aaron can't have Oakley full time due to his work or whatever the excuse is he's best off in the care of the hospital

gossipgirlx

I think it's a bit suss that it's a "random winner" but if you look at the winners insta (yeah am a stalking bitch today haha), they live in Newcastle (not too far from Aaron) and her kids uniform is similar to Romeo's 🤔
Nah I know the winner she absolutely does not know Talia or have anything to do with her it's been completely random that she was chosen

thomasthetank82

You know what, even if she couldn't of gotten a sitter I know for a fact that as a one off they would of allowed Siennah to stay with them overnight in hospital, especially as he has his own room. They have done this many times with other familys who've struggled with childcare when we've been in. It's not something they openly admit they do but they do sometimes for certain circumstances. I know given how long he's been there and how it's his birthday they would allow it just overnight. In other circumstances I'd say its not healthy if said child was sick but he's actually really well health wise and is clearly not there for medical reasons.
Such a good point, just shows how little Jodie cares about that poor little lad :( When my eldest was in the rvi years and years ago (different ward, burns), am sure there was family accomodation close to the hospital you could use. Not sure what provisions they have now but as you say, am sure something could have been arranged for little Oakley. She'll just be relaxing away in the bath with Siennah occupied on TikTok not giving a crap.

Intothedark

VIP Member
She shouldn’t be entitled to carers if she’s got a carer in for him. You have to prove you care for the child 35 hours a week or more. He’ll either be with Aaron half the week or the carer so I bloody hope she’s cancelled it
Very good point. It would be interesting to know if the carer is doing days or nights.

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
And I already reported it to be deleted. Job done. Jesus christ, it was an honest mistake, nothing malicious in it.
---
No wonder I barely comment on this thread anymore
I wasn't saying you'd done it on purpose or to be malicious. Just simply responding to the reply that sounded like you were defending the reason you'd posted it. I've seen "well they posted it on their page" said before on here (by other posters) so just felt it was worth mentioning 🤷‍♀️.

charlied0106

VIP Member
Not the point though. It might be clearly visible on her Instagram but it shouldn't be shared on here. Same as when information is posted about exact wards or whatever that Oakley is on. They're children, although their parents may choose to share it on their pages that doesn't mean it should be posted willy nilly anywhere else online. And also im pretty sure its against tattle rules but i may be wrong.
And I already reported it to be deleted. Job done. Jesus christ, it was an honest mistake, nothing malicious in it.
---
No wonder I barely comment on this thread anymore

Last edited:
  • Sad