Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bljeb95

Got led to this thread after seeing someone mention it on instagram and I must say I had to comment as somebody who knows a heck of a lot about apert syndrome as my little brother has it. Not to judge not to gossip but to throw some actual information out there because I can’t believe what talia is doing. My brother needed all the same care, as all children with apert syndrome; all the same operations. Cared for in the same hospital. My mother also had four other children. Oakley does not need to be in hospital whatsoever and this is Talia’s choice as she was overheard on the ward talking about how she has severe PTSD after Oakleys birth. It is not normal for any child of aperts syndrome to be kept in hospital other than for operations and recovery, then taken home with all the medical equipment (my brother had all the same equipment and we cared for him at home) she has absolutely pleaded and begged/pushed for a carer for Oakley because of her PTSD which is not needed. No other parent of a child with apert syndrome has ever been given a carer that I know of. That’s not normal. I bet half of her followers think this is the norm for a child with apert syndrome so thought I would clear it up. Also she was overheard telling the nurses at feeding time that she ‘couldn’t bare feeding him’ so would pop out for ‘half an hour’ to rock up 5 hours later looking immaculate. I feel so so sorry for Oakley. Must say Aaron seems like he loves him to bits though.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 94

elm1234

Early thread suggestion

Jodie’s getting new tits so she doesn’t have to look after her kids

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

NoseyParker24

Chatty Member
Why’s she got someone to video her driving what a weird girl
---
Did anyone else think Aaron showed a 360 of his surroundings was to show he has Oakley by himself as in there’s no career there? 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

gilly31

VIP Member
What is she doing? And what’s with the time stamp? She’s absolute trash. Keeps her daughter from her father yet doesn’t want to care for her own son.
In her velour juicy trackie thinking she is Paris Hilton when she’s more Jodie travel lodge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

cc111

VIP Member
Thread suggestion
Jodies clarifying at the speed of light refreshing Aaron's insta all day and all night

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
She's so immature. She's saying she needs a carer so she can still do things with the other children....but even if Oakley didn't have any health needs you still wouldn't be able to go on rides with the others...he's 1 he's too young for rides. Maybe you should have thought about how you'd cope with a baby and 2 toddlers before getting pregnant again! Other parents manage so why cant you! Maybe you should've taken him somewhere that you wouldn't actually need extra help, why take him to a place that he can't join in! Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Also… a book on her life. What’s she going to call it? Chronically fucking knickerless? I came I saw I got pregnant? Absolute waste of space that lass is
Please make this a thread suggestion🤣 - “TaLIAR Oatway, I came, I saw, I got pregnant” 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

lauren96111

VIP Member
He's so spiteful!
I don’t think he sounded spiteful on that story. I don’t like him but I’d also be making sure people know she has help when she’s constantly on about being a single mummy/nurse to 4 children,one with complex needs. Making out Aaron isn’t involved and letting him get abuse for abandoning his children. She lets that narrative run , so let him have his say

Reactions: 43

crabupatree

Chatty Member
Strange how in one story she said she hates taking the boys up to the hospital then the next clip is the boys in the Hopsital! To me it screams like she’s ran up there so Aaron can’t go
She just said 'hospital is not a right place for children to be sitting' - yet it was fine for her little sister to go when he was having his first op at Alder Hay, it was also ok to take Siennah and her friend when he was at Alder Hay for his last op, its ok for Oakley to have spent 6 months when there is minimal need for him to be there other than to prevent her inadvertently killing him!

No doubt the pissy face about the next operation date is because it is when her boob job is planned 🤣

• Sad
  • Haha
She needs the carer so she can go on the rides and stuff with the kids… even if she had a 1 year old who didn’t have all these complex needs she wouldn’t be able to do that!
What a lame excuse!

• Heart
  • Sad

Ggxx

Also… a book on her life. What’s she going to call it? Chronically fucking knickerless? I came I saw I got pregnant? Absolute waste of space that lass is

• Haha
Reactions: 42

tikimelon

I’ve had a thought. You know how Pinocchios nose grows when he lies? Maybe that’s what’s happening to Talias chin!

• Haha

PumpkinxQueen

Chatty Member
Why is everyone so sensitive about hair? Does there really need to be a full discussion & contract drawn up for a child to have a haircut?… Hair grows back.

Talia doesn’t have to consult anyone or gain permission from Aaron but Aaron has to do that from Talia?… He’s his father. If he wants his sons hair cut then he should go do it. I’m failing to see the big deal honestly. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ojpink

Lurker here with carer experience 🙋🏼‍♀️

I’m in no way defending or making excuses here for any behaviour I’m solely focusing on the carer aspect.
side note; my child has had 12 surgeries mainly between age 1-6, so I also know the trauma related to this for all involved.

Ok so house keeping finished,

I will start by saying 12 hours a day is a lot. This is unheard of in my part of the uk, also things work slightly differently here but ultimately not too different. Hours are awarded according to the needs of the child & there are at least two panels to get through with the children’s disability team. Oakley is being awarded these hours not his parents. Please bear this in mind. I am awarded a set amount of hours a week and I am under self directed support so employ my own carers. They can have a high turn over and they will need to have multiple on their payroll which is stressfulwhen you are left with nobody when somebody leaves.
To get 84 hours a week is very crazy but I would not begrudge a child getting support which they need even though I wish I had more. It is clearly a very serious situation at home (clearly if hes been left in hospital) & maybe this is what it’s going to take to keep him safe at home long term, i very much imagine the hours will be reviewed and reduced when the situation improves, also when he begins special school this will reduce the hours required.

TLDR: to be awarded 84 hrs a week is highly unusual and there must be serious concerns over his home environment & the ability for all involved to cope.
makes me so proud of everything I have done as a single mother (I would never call myself a medical or autism mum) to raise my child, but also aware of others who literally just can’t cope. Ultimately that’s the short story, she can’t cope. Oakley deserves the support a carer does nothing in your home or other kids. Their only job is the person they are enployedto care for

• Heart
Reactions: 41

sadstateofaffairs

VIP Member
Genuinely interested if other people would do this, but personally if it was me the last thing I would think to do is go on instagram and record myself and make sure everyone is notified first! I’d be trying to make other arrangements if possible and deal with the situation. I just don’t get how updating insta becomes thee most important thing and biggest priority in life when you’re a busy mum. (This is completely aside from Aaron and what he has/hasn’t done) just a general observation lol.

I often wonder how much better she would get on with the kids if she just put her phone down and parented at times!

• Heart
Reactions: 41