Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #41 Jodie’s getting new tits so she doesn’t have to look after her kids!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 10
I dont know much about this pair, I remember Aaron from when he was on GS years ago, never heard of her before, but sorry she is a very very very peculiar looking woman…. Shes not attractive at all is she?! Whats going on with those lips?! And why does she use the word “obviously“ every 2 seconds?! It makes no sense, shes using it as a filler but grammatically it makes no sense!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I dont know much about this pair, I remember Aaron from when he was on GS years ago, never heard of her before, but sorry she is a very very very peculiar looking woman…. Shes not attractive at all is she?! Whats going on with those lips?! And why does she use the word “obviously“ every 2 seconds?! It makes no sense, shes using it as a filler but grammatically it makes no sense!!!!!
She’s got too much botox and filler her face is unrecognisable now

Reactions: 7
Aaron makes out his family love the boys so much surely if he couldn’t have them yesterday he could have sorted one of his family members to for the training to go ahead. They are both as bad as each other. Like everyone else is saying though I don’t get why she had 4 kids if she can’t look after them all at the one time. She managed before he went into hospital. Not very good might I add. Social work have definitely agreed to the care for Oakley as they don’t trust her to look after all her own children at the one time. She said the carer will help so she can spend time with her other children when she won’t even have the younger 2 at the same time as Oakley. Embarrassing.
---
I know a man who’s wife sadly passed away and he has 2 severely disabled children one who is in a wheelchair and one who runs in the opposite direction anywhere he goes and also has another healthy child. He does everything on his own with 2 nights respite a month if he’s lucky. He just gets on with it. Then you get people like her who leaves her son in hospital for 6 months pleading she can’t cope it’s a piss take. Why can’t her followers see her for what she is a selfish self centred witch that cares more about the way she looks than her own son. She was even too embarrassed to show him for months.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Shes been quiet again so what does that mean? What's her next plans
Shes probably been busy messaging ‘Jo Frost’ Super Nanny on Insta asking for tips on how to be a caring Mum…

seen as though she’s just started following her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would you take Siennah with you if you know that Oakley is going to have something painful done? It’s not going to be nice for her to watch him in pain, possibly distressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Why would you take Siennah with you if you know that Oakley is going to have something painful done? It’s not going to be nice for her to watch him in pain, possibly distressed.
Probably because sienna is better at caring for him than she is.
But you're right she shouldn't have to witness that at all

Reactions: 26
Obviously the hospital know what they’re doing, but I did wonder how his hand wouldn’t go manky/infected being wrapped up for all the time.

Reactions: 12
I hope S doesn’t follow in her Mams footsteps, chasing and trapping men, wanting to be ‘famous’ and sticking filler in and botching her body on a monthly basis
She honestly could go on to do something amazing with her life, with the experience she’s had from being young she could go on and make an amazing nurse or something.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I hope S doesn’t follow in her Mams footsteps, chasing and trapping men, wanting to be ‘famous’ and sticking filler in and botching her body on a monthly basis
She honestly could go on to do something amazing with her life, with the experience she’s had from being young she could go on and make an amazing nurse or something.
Unfortunately I think she’s already going that way. TikTok’s, dancing under the ring light, posing etc. She’s only a year old then my eldest I think, she still plays with barbies and watches Disney.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Unfortunately I think she’s already going that way. TikTok’s, dancing under the ring light, posing etc. She’s only a year old then my eldest I think, she still plays with barbies and watches Disney.
Didn’t siennah put on something talia showed before that she wants to be an influencer when she grows up

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.