Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc111

VIP Member
Made me think of our jodie and her saggy fanny
---
Love the way oakleys looking at Aaron too no eye rolling going on when daddy's there and it's very natural not him propping him with his fake purse to get in shot and fake voices put on like jodie does

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
If the story is true and Aaron has let them down last minute then he is disgusting but let's see what the truth is really before we all.start targeting Aaron . Something doesn't add up here like a previous poster mentioned . We all know how Talia bends the truth to make her look like mother Teresa .

lauren96111

VIP Member
I was in my 20 week scan for nearly 2 hours and still made to come back at 22 weeks because they couldn’t get all the measurements. When I say they checked everything, I honestly couldn’t tell what they were looking at half the time. She’s lying through her manky teeth when she says nothing at all was picked up. Yeah they may not have been able to diagnose Apert syndrome but to say they missed his head shape and hands is a disgrace to the well trained staff who do the scans

• Heart

Mrspowell

VIP Member
If Oakley is in hospital because Jodie’s got ptsd, ‘can’t cope’ and whatever else nonsense, it actually disgusts me even more that Aaron didn’t straight away step up and say that’s ok he comes to me full time then until such times as his mother can do the right thing. He would have had plenty of support and Probably offered respite hours. And what else is he doing?!? Also announcing where he’s gonna be with the boys tomorrow to all his followers… why risk your kids like that? Only takes one crazy mental fan girl, or some dirty weirdo.

Reactions: 28
Got led to this thread after seeing someone mention it on instagram and I must say I had to comment as somebody who knows a heck of a lot about apert syndrome as my little brother has it. Not to judge not to gossip but to throw some actual information out there because I can’t believe what talia is doing. My brother needed all the same care, as all children with apert syndrome; all the same operations. Cared for in the same hospital. My mother also had four other children. Oakley does not need to be in hospital whatsoever and this is Talia’s choice as she was overheard on the ward talking about how she has severe PTSD after Oakleys birth. It is not normal for any child of aperts syndrome to be kept in hospital other than for operations and recovery, then taken home with all the medical equipment (my brother had all the same equipment and we cared for him at home) she has absolutely pleaded and begged/pushed for a carer for Oakley because of her PTSD which is not needed. No other parent of a child with apert syndrome has ever been given a carer that I know of. That’s not normal. I bet half of her followers think this is the norm for a child with apert syndrome so thought I would clear it up. Also she was overheard telling the nurses at feeding time that she ‘couldn’t bare feeding him’ so would pop out for ‘half an hour’ to rock up 5 hours later looking immaculate. I feel so so sorry for Oakley. Must say Aaron seems like he loves him to bits though.
Im shocked at this but not surprised. I can see Oakley living with Aaron full time to be fair, at least he talks about him with love rather than Talia who can not be arsed.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
As much as Aaron does goad her and he knows exactly what he's doing when he drops these little pieces of information, I genuinely do believe he has Oakley's interests at heart with the sensory room and things like that. Yes, he could stay up the hospital more and there's no excuse for that little boy being left on his own as much as he is, there's no denying that at all. We never hear Talia saying she's doing something for Oakley that is completely with him in mind, she always talks about herself and what effect things have on her. Never goes out her way to do something purely for Oakley. It's so sad to see. She's disgusting.

rosey25

New drinking game ..take a shot every time she says obviously..I’ll be pissed after one story 🥃

• Haha

stardust1

VIP Member
Here she goes..

I wanna know how he needs 12 hour care but can sit in a hospital room on his own watching cebeebies? Absolute disgrace that she got awarded that

• Angry

stargirl23

VIP Member
My experience of Apert Syndrome has been completely different, he’s never stayed in hospital except after operations. The last 16 months have been so lovely at home as he’s not had any surgeries in that time and don’t have any scheduled hopefully for another few years. I’m always on edge that a surgery will pop up though and we pain manage a lot for him with his feet at home but we manage. I had to basically give up my career.
True inspiration you are. One incredible mother giving up everything to support their child ❤ hope your little one continued to not need any surgeries so soon x

• Heart

sohomum

I was brought to this thread from the Ashley James thread (another terrible mother who clearly has no bond/resents one of her children). Read Talia’s wiki and WOW 😵💫 what a piece of work.

One of the most disgusting things I’ve seen in a while is the picture of her posing with tiny Oakley in front of an ambulance. That is one of the lowest attempts at Instagram engagement I’ve ever seen.

Oakley is so adorable. Such a happy, beautiful smiley little thing. The fact she can complain about his ventilation machine sums her up from what I’ve read so far. Any normal mother would be SO GRATEFUL to have him home and to have a miracle machine working that can literally keep him alive - how the actual fuck is she moaning about that?! Who are these twats following her??

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
So she was referred to FM.. had an MRI and a 4D scan when she was nearly 7 months pregnant and they still missed everything?? Bullshit.

pixelsdream

VIP Member
What she going to do when oakley is home for good and Aaron let's her down with having the boys, what she going to do with Oakley not like she can send him back to hospital. The only reason he's in there is because they can't be trusted to have him, dont feel sorry for her. She knew something was wrong with Oakley while pregnant but nothing could be confirmed, all the appointments she had werent just normal ones, she has basically kept it quiet hoping Oakley would come out OK, she swept it under the carpet and it's backfired on her. There's no reason why Oakley can't go home for the day and night even if she has the others she's got to learn one day to take care of all 4 of them. She wanted the babies so it's about time she stepped up and learns to live with that special gift she's been given. I will never believe Oakley is in hospital because he's too poorly, he's a chunky boy and looks bloody good thanks to the hospital

• Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Been busy for a few days and look what I've missed. Kept up to date with their storys though. I don't agree with the comments saying a kids 1st birthday is about the parents anyways at least he had fresh air. Yeah they might not remember it at all but they could at least enjoy it. There are numerous days out that Oakley could have actually enjoyed himself with but instead he sat in a buggy all day whilst the other kids got to enjoy themselves. Even his birthday post wasn't about him. Also the carer. Aaron did nothing wrong there. I'm also wondering if the carer will be 12 hours a day 7 days a week or just the days all 3 little ones will be together.
It looks like the carer will be divided between Aaron & Talia… so if Talia has the 3 boys together for 4 days a week she will have a carer there and then when they go to Aaron’s he will get a carer.

So Mother of the year who rubs her eyes into the back of her head and cries about how hard it is will have a carer for 4 days a week then just Siennah for 3 days. 😡
Where is the time she will spend with Oakley? Because guarantee she will be out that house with Romeo & Maddox and leaving the carer with Oakley.

I feel so sad for all them families who struggle and get no help but they have to get on with it doing 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

• Sad

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Sorry but not one of them so called friends who visit Oakley comes off as genuine. All using Oakley as a photo op. You could visit him without showing that you're there and taking pictures for your followers or his useless mother to share. It's like people who film their good deeds, it's all just fake. They're not their to see Oakley for him they're there to show off that they're there. How about spending time with him WITHOUT making it a photo op

• Heart
  • Sad

nothing shocks me now

As soon as I saw Aaron’s smirk I knew shit was about to hit the fan 😂. She’s so busy caring for all the kids, doing hospital runs, being a medical Mammy etc etc but she always seems to be on insta as she can respond to Aaron’s stories in 0.005 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 27