Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bljeb95

Just feel like she tries to make out that Oakley is a special case however he’s not any different to any other baby with apert syndrome. They all have the same struggles and have all the same operations around similar ages. Oakley is no special case and doesn’t seem to have any extra needs than the typical AS child (1 in every 65k-88k of babies are born a year), her followers will be none the wiser unless they know somebody with apert syndrome personally. Which is why nobody questions why he is still living in hospital or why she has got a carer for 12 hours a day

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She goes on as if she’s the only single parent in the world, the only person with 4 kids, the only parent with a complex disabled baby.
Going on as if she’s got no help in the world when 3 out of 4 kids have a hands on dad that will be having them half the time and then the other 1 is on 6 sleepovers a week!

• Sad
Reactions: 32

lauren96111

VIP Member
I think I’d actually quit my job if I was told I was going to be Jodie’s personal slave. She will have that poor carer doing all kinds that they aren’t paid for.

Reactions: 31

Bljeb95

Thank you for sharing this. I hope your brother is doing well. As if Jodie couldn’t be any more vile, this shows what an absolutely evil cow she is. I don’t want to undermine how PTSD affects people as someone close to me has PTSD but it doesn’t seem to stop Jodie doing anything except caring for Oakley.
It’s so sad for Oakley! But more importantly it could be upsetting to other families who have a child with apert syndrome and are left to cope with it on their own! Leaving your child in hospital for months on end when they aren’t required to be there is so so sad. 12 hours carer is absolutely unnecessary especially when it sounds like she will only have Oakley when the boys are at Aaron’s. Genuinely just seems like she can’t bare to be with him alone and that’s upsetting for Oakley, he’s going to struggle a lot and needs the focus to be on him. Not talia and how much she can’t cope. Imagine leaving your child in hospital for months and then choosing to have a carer 12 hours a day? Like you wouldn’t want to just have quality time with your child and be so glad to have him to yourself

• Sad

Jadexxx

Chatty Member
Sorry I know I’m hours late but it’s funny how the one time she mentions multiple times about the boys being picked up and sleeping out, she’s been let down 🤔
She never ever usually makes such a big deal out of informing Instagram that she’s not going to have them and they’re sleeping out. I’m defo not sticking up for Aaron but also feel like she has motive behind everything

some girl

True inspiration you are. One incredible mother giving up everything to support their child ❤ hope your little one continued to not need any surgeries so soon x
Thank you, it’s not special but it’s true that there has never been any other option but then again even if I could change him, I wouldn’t because he’s my hero. I do wish however that there was more awareness about Apert, hence why I commented asking if the original poster was local. I would love for my son to see other people like him regularly as he’s starting to notice that he’s different 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
He literally didn't say anything bad! Infact he said how it would of been a lovely day out for him at the farm with his mom, brothers and carer. Trying send send her chinions over to bash him yet again I see! She just reeks of jealousy! The only thing that's probably pissed her off is how he's spoke about doing a much needed sensory room for him to have some kind of simulation!

• Sad
  • Heart

Redtea2

VIP Member
She is vile sorry but many people have children with needs and disabilities we don’t just dump them in hospital like it’s a fucking crèche . She does not need a carer she needs to sort herself out stop being a selfish bitch and take some parenting classes .
on Monday the kids are back in school . Both boys in nursery and eldest at school she then has all day with Oakley and to get tea organised for when the kids finish school . It’s really not hard .

she is selfish and does nit want Oakley at all

• Heart

Ggxx

IMAGINE her only fans. Oh sorry guyssssss that’s just Oakleys cpap machine going off ‘eye roll’ il obviously just finish fingering meself and then il go deal wif that obviously

• Haha
  • Sick

Happybythesea

Chatty Member
As much as I hate her, if your kids are sat there waiting for you to pick them up and you don't turn up that makes you a scumbag! Shame on you Aaron that's awful, poor kids.
---
All he's doing is giving her more evidence and ammunition in court! She could use these as an example in court as to why she needs to move the boys back closer to her family as she needs the childcare for times like these when she actually needs to do training etc. Stupid man

• Heart

louise198

She wants a carer so she do things without Oakley, why did the carer need to go yesterday when she had her friend with her, what exactly did the carer need to do? Aaron took Oakley out without a carer, I know he was alone without the boys but if the carer is for medical needs why wasn't she with Aaron?
Maybe we are all misunderstanding and the carer is actually for Jodie not Oakley ! Not fair on those kids to be expected to carry that chin around on their own all day 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Now showing off a SATs monitor and asking where she can buy it…. A quick google of the make/model shows where you can buy it, it’s £3,000+ and there’s no way she would spend that on anyone other than herself…. She’s hinting for it to be gifted!!

• Angry
Reactions: 29

stardust1

VIP Member
She’s too thick to realise inviting a carer round for 12 hours opens up for the carer to report even more stuff to SS that goes on behind the scenes with her at home

lauren96111

VIP Member
What she’s basically saying is she needs them done now because she can’t keep up with looking for her nipples in the morning when she gets out of bed.

• Haha

crabupatree

Chatty Member
It was the smug face at the end that really grates!

The whole day should have been about Oakley but all she cared about was playing on things with the older kids because they are more fun than poor Oakley.

I think the carer will soon report her for taking the piss as she will be swanning off all over the place leaving him with the carer all the time as it’s free child care.

The whole cake thing - she made it sound like only the cupcakes were for Oakley as the big cake had dairy in it - bet she didn’t send it back to the hospital for the nursing staff who have actually brought him up all this time to eat!

As for the smug face at the end of her clarification- makes you want to slap her even more!