Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Just seen a mum on tiktok (not acacia) and her daughter was getting surgery to separate her fingers because they were all fused together, so she made little molds of her hands to remember them😢🥹 I’m too emotional for this today

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Elle Woods

VIP Member
God I can't stand her, going out of her way to cllllllarify something on Oakleys birthday only because she's been forced to admit it. The sad thing is, she hasn't fought for a carer with Oakley's best interests in mind, she's fought for the carer for her own selfish reasons.

• Heart

windowwatcher

VIP Member
Sorry but I didn’t even find when Aaron was sharing the carer information to be a dig or spiteful he was just talking, and good on Aaron for making a sensory room my child has additional needs and I would love to make a sensory room but sadly I don’t have the space or the money the sensory equipment is not cheap
---
Talia makes me sick, there real families out there needing these carers and they can’t get one, it’s not to take care of Oakley it’s to make sure he is safe in Talia care vile C**t

Xxcxcc

VIP Member
A BIT CONCERNIG THAT SHE PUT ALL THEM REQUESTS FROM PERVS ASKING HER TO GET HER TITS OUT AND DO ONLY FANS, SOO THEY BASICALLY FOLLOW HER ACCOUNT THAT IS FULL OF HER CHILDREN and are asking her to get her dirty stinking minge and wonky tits out

• Sick

Summer_dreamer22

my lovely friend has a son with a very rare disorder ( so rare it has no name as of yet) who also has a tracheotomy tube and sleep apena, and has million other extra needs, guess how much help shes entitled too..... BIG FAT ZERO even a few hours in the night would do her the world of help, even once a week, but nope!! boils my piss

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Ladxb21

I honestly can't believe she's planning on a boob job when she has a little baby in hospital. Most medical mums would go without a shower to spend time with their sick child and she's planning cosmetic surgery. I'd actually have more respect for her if she just came out and admitted she doesn't think she'll cope instead of delay tactics.
And if she has sciatica why on earth would you put more pressure on your spine with huge boobs?

charlied0106

VIP Member
Please can we stop labeling her with munchausen, it's giving her a get out clause, making excuses for her shitty behaviour. She's just a grade A cunt and a shit parent

lauren96111

VIP Member
She’s just a bitter, manky teeth and wonky nips woman who’s still fuming he doesn’t want her. I think it’s clear now she will always resent him. Can’t even say his name yet had 4 kids with him one after the other

stargirl23

VIP Member
Nah he’s a prick. I’m not Jodie’s biggest fan but that’s so fucking nasty of him to do that to her. Well not to her actually to Oakley. Because these carers, although we don’t agree Oakley needs, will be there to care for him far more than Jodie can so they need to be trained to meet his needs. Aaron deliberately not getting the boys knowing the carer won’t be able to train with Oakley is disgusting

stargirl23

VIP Member
Absolute 0 warmth in those stories. She couldn’t care less it’s his first birthday. When my son turned one I was an emotional wreck, especially with him being a nicu baby and not thinking he’d make it. We were so proud he got to 1, why the fuck is she not celebrating that? He’s fought all the odds and he’s been a little miracle and got to his first birthday happy and healthy! I’d give anything to care for that boy

• Heart

Bb12

Happy 1st birthday Oakley 🩵

Carer for 12 hours a day!!!
I’ve had to fight to get 4 hours a week and have been waiting months for everything to be set up

• Sad

Redgirl81

VIP Member
So a carer comes along to help Talia take Oakley to the farm for his birthday.. and she invites baboon arse and her brats along 🤦🏼‍♀️

Now we know why there wasn’t many pictures of Oakley with her… because he was dumped with the carer whilst she went off to have fun 🤬🤬

forthelikes

So no update on Oakley but a few rambling stories on her tits and of course her situation is complicated 😂 when is anything relating to Jodie not complicated. She’s the type that if you said you had a cold, she’d have full blown pneumonia. Funny how Oakley looks to be moving towards coming home and she’s got stuff that needs doing on her boobs.
She’s had no choice but to make it a “medical reason” for her boobs to be done, she knows that even her die hard followers may have an issue with her getting her boobs done when she’s meant to be looking after her son.
Funny how she needs medical intervention but has managed to try on a few different sizes and go for a bigger implant.
If it was urgent then theNHS would remove them free of charge And she wouldn’t be getting fresh implants put in.
She’s gone for an appt for bigger boobs and she’s ran with what the private surgeon has said, so that her followers can have the wool pulled over their eyes .
she’s a liar

• Sad
  • Heart

stargirl23

VIP Member
I think it’s clear Aaron can cope with Oakley alone and talia can’t that’s the only reason Aaron’s not got a carer too. He deliberately did that 360 the other day to show he had no one out with him and Oakley