Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

behold

So she fought for the carer so she can do stuff with the other kids. Basically you need a nanny Jodie hun. You’ve forced the nhs to fund a carer to effectively parent your child while you do things with your other kids?
I’m not even sure Oakley does have as many additional needs as she makes out. Of course he needs that extra care like suction maybe and his peg feeds but does anyone know what else he may need?

Reactions: 36
Something definitely obviously ummmm isn’t adding up here… ummm she made a point last night about the boys being picked up ummm she never does that!!! Obviously
Ummm then the hopefully obviously having Oakley over night, why the ummm hopefully?
Ummm I hope Aaron comes on to ummm ibviouslt clarify something, maybe it’s actually ummmm his turn to have Oakley today/tonight and obviously she doesn’t like it? Obviously
Ummm and the fact she’s literally obviously ran up that ummmm hospital, is she trying to put her ummm foot in the door so obviously Aaron can’t have him either? Obviously

• Haha

some girl

Without being insensitive, does Oakley’s length of hospital stay match up with your sons or has he been able to go home in between his surgeries?
My experience of Apert Syndrome has been completely different, he’s never stayed in hospital except after operations. The last 16 months have been so lovely at home as he’s not had any surgeries in that time and don’t have any scheduled hopefully for another few years. I’m always on edge that a surgery will pop up though and we pain manage a lot for him with his feet at home but we manage. I had to basically give up my career.

• Heart
  • Sad

Intothedark

VIP Member
It would mean she has to actually look after him and that’s too much for Jodie
It makes me so angry. I’ve got a profoundly disabled child. They also have a medical condition. They have a sibling who is also disabled but to a lesser extent. I work full time (which is exhausting but thankfully remotely). I’ve fought for both kids, we’ve been to court with local authorities over schools and we get no respite or help. There’s no local holiday clubs nothing. We don’t get to use the NHS hospital stay. She’s disgusting. So many of us are carers who are really struggling and that selfish, lazy crow wants a carer when she only has Oakley and Siennah. I was shocked, I struggle with my children but I step up.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Since he's been in hospital she's had no back pain, no migraines and not needed to gym.
Shes spent one who day with him and starts it off by doing her eye rub saying what a long day that was!
Any other mother would start it with 'what a beautiful day we've had together as a family for his birthday' just F off will you scummy mummy

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Amyb94

Aaron spilling the tea!! Nice to know he’s had a sensory room built & said he will be sleeping in there with him! I think Aaron has tried to keep a lot private but has no choice but to defend himself at times due to Jodie!!

windowwatcher

VIP Member
I’m pleased Aaron has taken Oakley out for some fresh air I do think Aaron is the better out of the 2, he does seem to get the kids out and about

cc111

VIP Member
I'm sorry but if she was a single mum with no help at all from Aaron what would she do then ? Just leave him in hospital forever ? She chose to have 4 kids any other mother would juggle it with their 4 kids so why can't she ! Always an excuse when it comes to oakley

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I think I’d actually quit my job if I was told I was going to be Jodie’s personal slave. She will have that poor carer doing all kinds that they aren’t paid for.
Wonder if "filming Jodie walk round the estate like a GTA character in her Burberry bikini" is part of the job description :unsure:🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Got led to this thread after seeing someone mention it on instagram and I must say I had to comment as somebody who knows a heck of a lot about apert syndrome as my little brother has it. Not to judge not to gossip but to throw some actual information out there because I can’t believe what talia is doing. My brother needed all the same care, as all children with apert syndrome; all the same operations. Cared for in the same hospital. My mother also had four other children. Oakley does not need to be in hospital whatsoever and this is Talia’s choice as she was overheard on the ward talking about how she has severe PTSD after Oakleys birth. It is not normal for any child of aperts syndrome to be kept in hospital other than for operations and recovery, then taken home with all the medical equipment (my brother had all the same equipment and we cared for him at home) she has absolutely pleaded and begged/pushed for a carer for Oakley because of her PTSD which is not needed. No other parent of a child with apert syndrome has ever been given a carer that I know of. That’s not normal. I bet half of her followers think this is the norm for a child with apert syndrome so thought I would clear it up. Also she was overheard telling the nurses at feeding time that she ‘couldn’t bare feeding him’ so would pop out for ‘half an hour’ to rock up 5 hours later looking immaculate. I feel so so sorry for Oakley. Must say Aaron seems like he loves him to bits though.
You hearing her say she can't bare feeding him matches up with what another person saw while, her niece I think it was, was on his ward.
Where she brought him back onto the ward crying for a bottle after taking him out just dashed him in his Cot whilst he was still crying out for bottle and just walked off the ward back home just leaving his screaming alone in that room.
Poor baby boy 😭 only good thing about a carer is that hopefully she can flag up all this neglectful behaviour hopefully to the professionals.

• Sad
  • Wow

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Tailia take this from an actual present medical mum, you think it's tough now when he's not mobile and stays in one place while attached to his machines. Just wait until he is mobile!! 🙃 if you need a carer for 12hours a day because you can't cope now then your in for a shock once he starts moving around 😂😂 you will look back an wonder what the hell you used to moan about that's for sure

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I think she already new something about him not collecting them today. She has never once done a story about the kids being collected or staying out ove right. I said last night it was odd and was there a reason for it. She already looked as though she was teary before she new they weren't going. I genuinly believe she's set this up. Obvs aaron still let them down in some way but I think he's for warned her.

And to be fair there's nothing stopping her getting Oakley with the kids, they are her 4 kids if she can't handle it she shouldn't have chose to have so many. The carer will also have to get used to Oakley and the kids being about.

The thing is he wasn’t rude about the carer or her, he just provided more info, which in fairness didn’t have to be said today but just gave some more info as people are bound to ask especially as carers are extremely hard to get especially for 12 hours a day!
whereas her story/response just comes across so bitchy and snappy all of the time.
she never comes across well at all.