Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #39 Aaron spitting facts with his tash, Jodie clarifying in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So looks like she’s now at the hospital. And shoving the dummy again in a child’s mouth. For god sake Jodie. Oakley looks really well and healthy. Wonder if they’re gearing up to send him home. Having a carer seems highly unusual. She had a nurse didn’t she twice a week which also seemed unusual. But suspect she’s saying she can’t cope with Oakley and the boys all at once. What is that god awful voice she uses with Oakley?! Seems really high pitched and fake.
Because she a fake witch and can’t talk to them properly because she has no maternal instincts what’s so over. Probably the same voice she uses talking to her mates. The high pitch hiyaaa babe that some girls do. I can’t see her having any genuine friends probably slags them off behind their back too

Reactions: 12
Did any of them every clarifffyyyy about the dogs?
Maybe she might include it in one of her blogs

Reactions: 7
She can't give him a toy she has to give him her fake purse to get in doesn't she . And how long has he had the peg and today is first time she's done it ! So sad talking about it she had no bleeping idea about it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She can't give him a toy she has to give him her fake purse to get in doesn't she . And how long has he had the peg and today is first time she's done it ! So sad talking about it she had no bleeping idea about it
That is the most crass thing ever, that beautiful wee darling and she places her crappy accessories down next to him just so everyone can see. Oh yes we see you alright Jodie, we see you 👀 you should be ashamed of yourself 😔

Reactions: 11
Why the hell did she just shove the dummy in his mouth when he was absolutely fine. Even if he was crying give him a toy, put your phone down and talk to him or better still pick him up and comfort him. I feel for that little boy so much, every time I see his smiley little face it makes my heart ache that he’s been born to that waste of space

• Sad
Reactions: 22
How scummy to be using Siennah to do an ad for her 🤮 and shoving it on her TikTok as well.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Totally off topic but you know she was getting her maths gcse so she could apply for uni for a nursing degree!!!! Cos everyone knows that's how it works. How's she getting on with that??????? 🙈🙈🙈
She must be using her new maths qualifications to count up all the donation money!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
TRAINING.
duck off Talia. You take 4mls out the peg ballon once a week and push a fresh 4mls in. You change in by pulling it out the hole and putting a new on in 6 monthly. It’s hardly cleaver rocket science you twit. My 80 year old granny knows how to change my nieces peg you tit.
---
That was some pause between nurse and ‘carer’ you could see she was thinking about what she was saying.

Does anyone know is it normal to have a carer pretty much full time for Apert Syndrome? like Talia is going to have to help her.
And no it is not normal. In the north east you normally do not qualify for care if your child is non invasivly ventilated, like Oakley. Generally it’s only children with tracheostomies or older children with very significant care needs.
(I work in healthcare and have experience in this specific field and my neice has a trachy and care at home - her parents both have actual jobs not tits on Instagram)

• Angry
Reactions: 20
It’s almost as if she’d do anything not to have him home. Probably sobbing in meetings saying she can’t cope. I genuinely think she deliberately let Oakley’s stats drop and then only went to hospital at the last possible moment.

Reactions: 9
TRAINING.
duck off Talia. You take 4mls out the peg ballon once a week and push a fresh 4mls in. You change in by pulling it out the hole and putting a new on in 6 monthly. It’s hardly cleaver rocket science you twit. My 80 year old granny knows how to change my nieces peg you tit.
---

And no it is not normal. In the north east you normally do not qualify for care if your child is non invasivly ventilated, like Oakley. Generally it’s only children with tracheostomies or older children with very significant care needs.
(I work in healthcare and have experience in this specific field and my neice has a trachy and care at home - her parents both have actual jobs not tits on Instagram)
What great points you have made. Thanks to those who replied about “is it normal” as I had no idea, I didn’t think it was but I didn’t know for sure! She seems to get preferential treatment, she floats into that hospital for short periods of time and has days not visiting Oakley in between going back for her photo ops in the hospital - it’s crazy!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Anyone else filled with dread that Oakley is going home at some point? It should be a celebration

Reactions: 16
Anyone else filled with dread that Oakley is going home at some point? It should be a celebration
I feel like he won't be home long before he's back in hospital
I know that's not a nice thing to say but I really don't think she wants hm there

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Wouldn't surprise me if it's in the next few days. Good luck Oakley think you'll need it, saying that they have a carer so at least he will get lots of interaction

• Sad
Where’s the wound or bandage from Oakleys skin graft on his stomach?
I noticed this too… I think if you want to be a liar you have to be a very good one with a good memory!!
Just like the constant eye rolling looking up Oakley did, sleeping with his eyes open 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.