Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #39 Aaron spitting facts with his tash, Jodie clarifying in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think the little lad should go home and not be stuck in hospital but I’m not sure being at home with Jodie is suitable. I don’t think she can be trusted to meet his needs

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
How often are you suppose to get filler and Botox? I always thought it lasts years but she seems to get stuff done every few weeks
Botox lasts 3 months 😭 I only need it 6 monthly but I look normal and no one would know I have it.
But I think it’s the filler that is the issue…

I am pleased for Oakley if he has a carer.
I would struggle with 3 under 3 and an older child.
Oakley doesn’t deserve less because of his parents choices to have children close together, and if the carer means he gets to go home to his family and be safe then it’s council money well spent 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Surely she must look at that old pic and think wtf have I done to myself. She looks atleast 45ish now and scary thing is she isn't even 30 yet😳😳
She won’t need to dress up for Halloween then! As she already shocking to look at

• Haha
Talia is very quiet today! Either she's got Oakley home or she's not been to see him

Reactions: 6
Wowsers I had a lot to catch up on… school holidays are hard work working FT!

I hope and pray they will be keeping a close eye on that darling boy of hers. She isn’t fit for this 😢

Reactions: 5
I noticed this too… I think if you want to be a liar you have to be a very good one with a good memory!!
Just like the constant eye rolling looking up Oakley did, sleeping with his eyes open 🤔
The skin graft is very low down on the tummy and nearly always hidden in the crease of a nappy. My youngest has had several.

Surely she must look at that old pic and think wtf have I done to myself. She looks atleast 45ish now and scary thing is she isn't even 30 yet😳😳
Omg its night an day difference! It's like them side by side photos of drug addicts an alcoholics before and after. She actually looks like a gaunt smack head. thanks for posting this though, it's become my new profile picture 🤣

Reactions: 9
That ad video of Siennah makes me so uncomfortable.
So wrong and she should have a proper top or training bra on. Poor girl is being put online for a few pence commission for her mother to pay for more botox. She is far too young 😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Wowsers I had a lot to catch up on… school holidays are hard work working FT!

I hope and pray they will be keeping a close eye on that darling boy of hers. She isn’t fit for this 😢
Why bother? Leave your children with the neighbours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So gorgeous smiley Oakley had a "sleepover" last night
Surely any normal person would say their child was home for the night he's not one of the other kids mates over for a sleepover 🙄
Rushing to drop him to the hospital back ASAP this morning, he really deserves better

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Another 'sleepover' why is he always on the floor thought she had equipment for him

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Why does she keep calling it a sleep over? Surely it’s a night at home. There’s no bond at all there is there with her shrill noise and Oakley not looking at her. Surely he should be in a cot and no her bed overnight? No doubt she’s now rushing to dump him back at the hospital. Interesting that he’s home of a night sometimes but not spending the day.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Another 'sleepover' why is he always on the floor thought she had equipment for him
Yeah on a dirty ole brown rug 😔 considering his breathing problems would you not be wanting to keep him away from the floor? Why can’t he be sitting in a wee chair? She’s the cheek to say “oh he’s always looking up”. No bleeping wonder, he’s nowhere else to look 😭

And as for saying “baybee” to him 🙄 his name is Oakley 🤬🤯💥

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.