Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #39 Aaron spitting facts with his tash, Jodie clarifying in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Loads of people asking her about the boys potty training!?! Talia hun no one is asking YOU for any parenting tips or advise!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Can’t imagine anyone would want to take parenting tips off someone who never sees her son and has put her young sons in ridiculous bunk beds.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Loads of people asking her about the boys potty training!?! Talia hun no one is asking YOU for any parenting tips or advise!!!
She’s probably got a potty #ad in the pipeline that’s why she’s speaking about it

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If there are actually mothers reaching out to her for advice (which I don't believe) they need to give their head a serious wobble. Who actually looks at this woman and thinks Aww yeah mum of the year she will be able to help me. Woman doesn't even see her kids half the time, she's got one kid who hasnt been home in months and the other two boys still running around with dummies in their mouth. Also the fact she admitted it was Aaron who got siennah off the dummy,says it all. She'd never been able to care for her kids

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Someone on here messaged the company who gifted the bunk beds, as their description said they were suitable from 6+ yet gifted them for the boys who are toddlers. Did they ever reply back?

Reactions: 8
The way she described their room - bunk beds and a stair gate at the door - makes it sound like the poor kids are in prison!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Aaron is training which I suppose is like a job but it feels rubbish that poor Oakley is left until the afternoon to see a parent. Who feeds him his breakfast and lunch?

If Jodie is off to the meeting this afternoon who looks after Siennah not to mention the boys.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.