Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Talia blocked me so I’m going by what I’ve seen on here and just want so share my own experience similar to Oakley’s and being left on his own.

When I was younger, my mum seriously struggled with her mental health which often left me to cry to myself and left on my own a lot. I had colic and just cried and cried and could never settle. My mum really struggled and gave up on parenting. I ended up being put into foster homes and then adopted. The person I am, I don’t look to anyone for help. I don’t trust anyone. And because I’m 32 now, I’m used to being like that. You just have to do it in your own, you have to learn that no one will tend to your needs. How we survive as humans. I struggled throughout my teens to have a close relationship with anyone, I was always ready for that person to leave, which they did. It took up to around seven years ago, when I met my partner and was able to somewhat trust that someone won’t leave me. I suffered with serious attachment issues, I became needy with boyfriends. I just wanted to be loved but at the same time, didn’t know what that love really was or felt like. Till to this day, I only know someone loves me because they’ve stuck around for seven years 😂 I have never felt a mother’s love and I have missed out on that and if I decide to have children, I 1000000000% know I would love my children to death and show it. My mum and I have an excellent relationship now but I will forever miss out on having a mother in my childhood. The most important years of your life.

Going back to Oakley, I can only imagine he will end up similarly to how I was. No one is there for him and the people who are (nurses etc.) aren’t going to be there forever. He needs to be adopted, it’s the best for him, for Talia and the boys. She can’t look after hi and she is too worried about how she looks as a person than doing what’s right for her son. The danger I was put in just due to neglect was why the care system took me from my mum. She wasn’t abusive, she was neglectful and I don’t think people understand the severity of neglect. You don’t have to be trying to kill your child (Worst case scenario) but just by having your own mental health issues can lead you to neglect them. Intention or no intention. She really needs to consider what is best for all parties and not just how she looks to people online she doesn’t even know.

I remember crying, wanting my mum and she never came. It breaks my heart knowing Oakley is in the same position. THANK GOD for the nurses 🥰 I just had even more awful foster parents 😅😁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Jesus Christ that’s the worst I’ve ever seen her look😬😱 and the injection sites on her lips, do you really need anymore filler Talia????
---
@Redgirl81 can you please do your photoshop magic and photoshop her and Aaron into this😂
View attachment 2380677
Don’t know which one I prefer 😂😂😂😂

B41F0319-122E-4D30-B388-B47B784C413E.jpeg
FC7A2F96-20EC-4CA1-840A-926A8AB041AB.jpeg

---
She says she had no idea Oakley was struggling to breathe, the hospital checked him when he was born so how could THEY miss it. She felt the pressure was on because she had to use a suction machine to keep the stents clean and open.They stayed in hospital for 2 weeks and she was given suction training. This is when she realised he was coming home with a monitor that reads his oxygen levels and she thought it was a lot of equipment. She doesn't know how she managed with 3 children, a poorly baby and mum guilt and birth trauma.
Her instagram was going wild and lots of trolls kept saying she was embarrassed of her son but she didn't want to be inundated with messages when she didn't know what was wrong with him herself.
Things were really hard at home because Oakley needed holding the whole time and she struggled entertaining the other kids and cooking. She hid herself away from her friends and family that didn't know what was wrong with Oakley yet.
Her and Aaron wasn't seeing each other as one would be in the hospital and one with the kids. She felt lonely. When Oakley came home he cried all the time and she couldn't settle him , he would throw up 20 mins after every feed and the Dr's said it was reflux
One night her and Aaron were both trying to settle him and his stent fell out so the hospital told her to take him in straight away. His sats were dropping and there was blood all over him but the drs managed to get the stent back in.
Family life wasn't going well, they couldn't take the kids out because people might look and wonder whats going on. You wouldn't understand this if you don't live this life.
She got the train on her own to take him to his first Liverpool appointment and she was anxious because she had never taken him out on her own before. When she got there she git a big shock.
The end.

She never actually named Aaron in this either she just used us or his dad.
All about her as usual, ‘I couldn’t cook’ ‘I was lonely’

Fuck off Talia 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Ggxx

Just came on to clarify that the bairn spend the morning being walked around in his pram by a nurse who rocked him off to sleep.
super medical mama (and dad) my fucking hoop.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47

Redgirl81

VIP Member
3 years difference 😳 what has she done?!!
No wonder Aaron takes the piss out of her looks when she’s completely changed her whole look from when they was together to now, it’s actually quite sad.

E9D9E841-2D79-4626-A205-E9A65B2B184F.jpeg

I think she gets fat dissolving injections in her face and that’s why her eyes are so sunken.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Sorry but Aaron has pissed me off! Goes from wanting the kids off social media altogeher calling Talia worse than shite, making a huge scene when talia showed Oakley, then he decided to post Oakley the other day on his story and grid, moans that people are leaving hate comments and “the exact reason I don’t post my kids” and then 30 minutes after he posts that story he posts another grid post of his other 2 kids!? Make it make sense for me please cause my brain is actually baffled🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Redgirl81

VIP Member
So from last seeing Oakley on Wednesday morning.. it’s now Saturday at 3pm and she’s only just now deciding to visit 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Whether Aaron.. the god parents or family are there or not.. ME as a mother would not go 4 days without seeing my child in hospital!!!

She’s a fucking different kind. Doesn’t deserve that boy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

libby_lou

Also in theory if the baby has his own room she could just bring the other 2 boys bring along their iPads & dummies anything else she shuts them up with at home snacks toys shut the door and just be like she would if she was at home in the living room with all of them? If the boys were that tired they would sleep anywhere anyway! Basically the hospital staff have been bringing up her baby why she reap the benefits on social media
Absolute criminal same goes for Aaron and family they need to hang their heads in shame there could be a good round the clock support network going on for little Oakley, don’t they think the nhs is under enough pressure without free babysitting service

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43

Ratgrrl

VIP Member
My grandad has dementia and he is deaf. He's been in hospital for a couple of weeks now and nobody on the ward can speak sign language. My whole family have a WhatsApp group where we all schedule time slots every single day so that he has family members there with him all the time. We don't want him alone and wondering where we are and not able to communicate. Where the fuck is Oakleys family? Why is he ever left alone? It makes me sad.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Oh here we go with the blog…
She must of been smirking earlier on because it’s probably all about her 🙄🙄.

BCC77CA0-4788-437E-8252-71EBCF0EEB08.jpeg

Yeah Talia you probably did feel like you was in a ‘really dark place’… you sure you wasn’t in a coffin judging by how dead you look.

687E7594-5AEC-4ED1-977A-CA2C9F8F464E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Oneoddsock

Chatty Member
Her fucking spelling is awful 🤣🤣🤣 guaranteed she will do something wrong on purpose and put him in danger so they keep him in hospital forever because he's such an inconvenience to her you can tell she doesn't want him around
What's more awful than the spelling is the fact they've had to write instructions on how to care for her own child because she's there that infrequently she doesn't know the routine😥

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

iLoveNectarines

VIP Member
I cant believe so many of us were up Aaron's arse. Truly has to be the most shameful time period in Tattle history.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

stardust1

VIP Member
aarons story; reading a book on manifesting his best life.. i’d be manifesting some parenting skills to provide the bare minimum for the child you ditch in hospital first..

• Haha
  • Heart

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Eee no just been and had a look if you scroll down she's done the if you give one margarita dance... 🤢😬 Why are these parents not watching there children online edited to add photo. Someone's even saved the video
wow and I thought the first videos was bad 😱

For anyone who doesn’t have TT and doesn’t know the margarita dance.. these are the lyrics that ‘Mothers’ are letting the kids dance too 😡

99EB086D-08DD-40F6-A9EA-AE8F06D43C68.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

lazydaizy

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Talia still acting like mother of the year, meanwhile Aaron should put down the beer

• Haha
Reactions: 38