Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #39 Aaron spitting facts with his tash, Jodie clarifying in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 years difference 😳 what has she done?!!
No wonder Aaron takes the piss out of her looks when she’s completely changed her whole look from when they was together to now, it’s actually quite sad.

E9D9E841-2D79-4626-A205-E9A65B2B184F.jpeg

I think she gets fat dissolving injections in her face and that’s why her eyes are so sunken.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
No wonder Aaron takes the piss out of her looks when she’s completely changed her whole look from when they was together to now, it’s actually quite sad.

View attachment 2381643

I think she gets fat dissolving injections in her face and that’s why her eyes are so sunken.
I think she looks so much better and healthier pregnant!!
When she can’t get filler… her face just looks so much more real
I can’t get over how deeply sunken in her eyes are

Reactions: 19

View attachment 2381643

I wouldn't of guessed that was her in the left, she has change her whole look

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I think she has bulemia. The amount of time in the bath and the muscle rot and boney limbs, damaged teeth with stomach acid shows to me she has an eating disorder
I think this too, and the damaged teeth even though she gets free dentist care for advertising hmm

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I hope that dentist has sorted out poor Siennah's teeth because Jodie clearly doesn't oversee brushing. Might be another reason why her own teeth are so dreadful.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Didnt she tag a dentist a few weeks ago thanking them?? But there wasn’t any difference to her teeth🤔😂
Literally 😂😂😂😂 for someone so obsessed with her filler and how she loves herself you’d think she’d stop spending money in Dior and get her teeth done. But that’s why I think she’s got a eating disorder and there ruined

Reactions: 8

View attachment 2381643

She was really pretty and natural before. I have no words for now, it’s a real pity 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2381643

Oh my god that’s actually frightening!! She looks ill, her face shape is completely distorted 😲 How much healthier and better does she look in that first picture! Wow that comparison shows just how far she has went!

Reactions: 12
I’ve never had fillers so this is a completely out of the blue theory, but I think she’s had that much over the years that her body wouldn’t even absorb it anymore and it would just migrate all over the place, in my opinion I think she’s lost a lot of weight which has taken all the fat out of her face and she’s trying to compensate with fillers to give her a plumper look, when in fact it’s doing the opposite🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m no Talia fan but I would genuinely like to see her dissolve it all to see what she really looks like, I think she’d look much better if she just started all over again, although I think it’s too far gone at this point and her skin would just sag
I don’t like commenting on appearances tbh BUT I really think she’d look better with some weight on her bones honestly a lot healthier, it’d help with the anaemia too Talia

Reactions: 13
Oakley is downstairs getting some training??? What a cleaver boy he is, is that so he’s able to look after himself when you can’t be arsed Jodie

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I see she mentioned a carer when talking about Oakley getting training. So does that mean she basically won’t be involved in his care when he comes home? Otherwise, why wasn’t she involved in the training?

Reactions: 10
Oakley is downstairs getting some training??? What a cleaver boy he is, is that so he’s able to look after himself when you can’t be arsed Jodie
You would think she would be down there too to make sure this carer is good enough to look after her son. Surely you'd want to see how she is with Oakley? The nurses could say she's suitable but as a mother you might not think the same. Well suppose she dont care as long as she's not got to do all the work

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I see she mentioned a carer when talking about Oakley getting training. So does that mean she basically won’t be involved in his care when he comes home? Otherwise, why wasn’t she involved in the training?
Especially as she said he’s with a nurse and carer so the nurse is obviously there for the medical side and the carer will be the guardian?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.