Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #39 Aaron spitting facts with his tash, Jodie clarifying in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone quiet about the boob job too hasn’t she?
Yes, Very quiet.
I was wondering if she's had already but kept it quiet but I don't think she could be able to keep her mouth shut.
Also if she had already had it surely her nipples would be more symmetrical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You would think she would be down there too to make sure this carer is good enough to look after her son. Surely you'd want to see how she is with Oakley? The nurses could say she's suitable but as a mother you might not think the same. Well suppose she dont care as long as she's not got to do all the work
She has a love honey ad to create! They are probably looking after her unwell son while she slithers about like a legless lizard in stockings eye bleeping the camera.

🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why is she upstairs filming when there’s training going on then? Surely she should be involved? Or is she hoping the carer is going to do it. I know this sounds stupid but Oakley wears a mask at night, then has a tube flushed at some point (trying to remember the details from the feeding routine Jodie posted) but he eats normally? What are people being trained on exactly?

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Why is she upstairs filming when there’s training going on then? Surely she should be involved? Or is she hoping the carer is going to do it. I know this sounds stupid but Oakley wears a mask at night, then has a tube flushed at some point (trying to remember the details from the feeding routine Jodie posted) but he eats normally? What are people being trained on exactly?
I think he has top up feeds through his PEG so sounds like he’s not orally eating much like she suggested (3 adult meals 😂🤦🏻‍♀️)
---
Maybe trained on inserting a new stent if it falls out & peg flushes/rotates every few weeks I think it is

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It dont seem to be a normal carer surely medically trained carer knows a lot of stuff, I know she needs to learn Oakley specific routine but it dont add up, there's not a lot really wrong with him, I mean there's more medically complex kids than him and their parents do their care, wonder if this one has come specially from ss

Reactions: 10
You would think she would be down there too to make sure this carer is good enough to look after her son. Surely you'd want to see how she is with Oakley? The nurses could say she's suitable but as a mother you might not think the same. Well suppose she dont care as long as she's not got to do all the work
She doesn’t need any training, she’s practically a doctor remember

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I believe if he was there she'd be taking a million pics also see when she Said carer she stuttered like she was going to say something else Social worker and if he is downstairs why the duck is she upstairs eye bleeping herself the stupid twit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally off topic but you know she was getting her maths gcse so she could apply for uni for a nursing degree!!!! Cos everyone knows that's how it works. How's she getting on with that??????? 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aaron had the boys this morning, boys have no dummies, so why when they're with her thats all you see in their mouths

Reactions: 17
Do we think Oakley is there again with Jodie? Surely she’d have needed help again to carry all his equipment….plus she’d be showing pictures of him. And why on earth go upstairs and take that stupid video of herself?!

Interesting how Aaron is now posting the boys. Glad to see they’re out doing something and without their dummies as well. Wish they’d knock matching outfits on the head though.

Reactions: 8
Sorry think ive got verbal diarrhoea today 🙈 but why did she put oakleys dummy in he was happy without it
---
Do we think Oakley is there again with Jodie? Surely she’d have needed help again to carry all his equipment….plus she’d be showing pictures of him. And why on earth go upstairs and take that stupid video of herself?!

Interesting how Aaron is now posting the boys. Glad to see they’re out doing something and without their dummies as well. Wish they’d knock matching outfits on the head though.
He doesn't need a lot during the day

• Sad
I believe if he was there she'd be taking a million pics also see when she Said carer she stuttered like she was going to say something else Social worker and if he is downstairs why the duck is she upstairs eye bleeping herself the stupid twit
That was some pause between nurse and ‘carer’ you could see she was thinking about what she was saying.

Does anyone know is it normal to have a carer pretty much full time for Apert Syndrome? like Talia is going to have to help her.

Reactions: 5
That was some pause between nurse and ‘carer’ you could see she was thinking about what she was saying.

Does anyone know is it normal to have a carer pretty much full time for Apert Syndrome? like Talia is going to have to help her.
That Acaia Bailey on TT does it all on her own

there is a woman at playgroup with an AS child, she got talking and theres just her her eldest and her partner worked nights

Reactions: 5
So looks like she’s now at the hospital. And shoving the dummy again in a child’s mouth. For god sake Jodie. Oakley looks really well and healthy. Wonder if they’re gearing up to send him home. Having a carer seems highly unusual. She had a nurse didn’t she twice a week which also seemed unusual. But suspect she’s saying she can’t cope with Oakley and the boys all at once. What is that god awful voice she uses with Oakley?! Seems really high pitched and fake.

Reactions: 15
Yes, Very quiet.
I was wondering if she's had already but kept it quiet but I don't think she could be able to keep her mouth shut.
Also if she had already had it surely her nipples would be more symmetrical 😂
I thought today her boobs looked very big, she’s always scratching and rubbing down her top so it’s hard not to notice 🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.