Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #29 Aaron Chalmers and Aaron Chalmer’s ex girlfriend Jodie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really, why?
Is it not Aaron who has the home, the income, the support network/family nearby
She’s been accused of smacking the kids

And what does she have? No steady job, uses insta for money, no family up there, and threatens to take the kids away from where they were born and grew up. Somethings seriously wrong if it goes in her favour.
I totally agree BUT her narcissistic self aside, there are people in worse situations who keep their kids. With her they're fed and have a roof over their head and they're warm. A judge wouldn't see him the better parent based on income and lack of close family. Lots of people don't have close family near them. Some people are fully alone.
---
Also. If she DID get them taken away, even just temp, would SS get involved and take Siennah to her dad?

Reactions: 6
Anyone else notice this??

When she speaks to the children and asks them something it’s like a pure blank, they don’t acknowledge her and often it’s like they ignore her existence and she has to keep repeating what she is saying/the question.

Yesterday Aaron was asking questions to one of the boys about the Zoo and he was answering his Dad back and totally engaging in conversation with him, it was a genuine interaction.

I think that says a lot!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Tattlers, I've spent the last 2 hours catching up when I was meant to be working, now I need to go and get my bosses birthday present during my lunch time.. I want screen shots of anything in the next hour incase I miss it 🤣 Please, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If Aaron was an abuser there is no way in hell she would be antagonising him all these months publicly out of fear he would do something to her again. Any normal person as soon as they split would flee down south back with her family so she and the kids were safe. I think she expected Aaron to go back to her that’s why she didn’t leave and when he didn’t she has set out to destroy him anyway she can.

The funniest thing about Aaron’s FACTS is that they have all come from her constant posts on IG she forgets her lies like denying she went out on Maddox birthday when he was so unwell he couldn’t see his own dad. Also admitting a few times about Oakleys Sats being low and not doing anything.

Reactions: 29
I'd hardly call numerous fraudulent go fund me's, trying her hardest to get carers to look after him constantly so she didn't have to ( he never qualified for ), chucking him in school the day after he was in hospital so she made sure her birthday plans went ahead... qualifies as her being the opposite of Jodie in the whose the best mum debate. Let's not forget her taking him off life saving drugs because it suited her, not looking after his Gastrostomy site, the exploitative ad work using him, starving him to make him eat orally instead of through a tube, leaving him in hospital to go home to open her delivery of handbags, the constant choking. Throwing up in videos all over Instagram , filming him whilst he was in pain... the list is endless and in my opinion she was a LOT worse than Jodie.
I cannot abide Talia but to say Kathy (her real name) is the opposite in parenting is laughable.
That woman conned thousands upon thousands out of people by using her son, constantly moaned about him and having to care for him, never spent time with him and now she's making out she was the best mother since his passing. I'm sad to say I think her grief now is more her feeling regret. She knows she could of done a lot better for that poor boy and even after his death exploited him by tshirts with his face on of a child in heaven, raising thousands for a funeral that is provided by the government, making a mockery out of his grave site, encouraging strangers to visit it when she doesn't.
Talia for me is a absolute tit mother but thenursemum pips her to the post for the worst 'medical mum'.
Well said and let’s not forget she played the “lone Parent 24/7 no break medical mummy” part as well which was also bullshit as Jaxon’s dad was very much involved only he didn’t exploit his child and seemed very well cared for in the little glimpses we did see. Kathy is anything but a reflection of how parenting should be done.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I forgot about that. What conclusion was made in the end about that? Did we just assume it was a troll?
I think so yeah.
a lot of us said if that was the case, it would’ve been the first thing T would of tried using against him.
don’t think there’s been anything else from them

She’s is a first class weapon but I actually worry for Aaron and his mental health. He seems very fragile to me.
Edited to add I don’t think he would harm her or the children in anyway and I don’t believe the dv accusation for one second I just think he could get very down very quickly and I would hate to see that happen over the head of that witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
There has to be evidence of DV within the last 18 months to get legal aid. A doctors or police report for example. At least that was the rules a few years ago
This is true I had to provide multiple police references numbers. My DA police liaison officer details and a letter from the council rehoming me due to DA and confirming they had put extra locks on my house. Myself and my kids were covered by bail conditions however I was then given a non harassment order but still qualified for legal aid but they still check your financial situation.

You can’t just make an allegation as Talia has but apparently the police are investigating I’m sure the press would have had a record of Aaron being arrested even on suspicion of DA. She is so full of it. She knew kids were not coming home because of what Romeo has said so she plays the DA card. She really is vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Keep refreshing IG waiting for something... 🤦‍♀️
We more than likely won’t hear them talk about it as this is just an emergency hearing their solicitors would of game them a stern warning to keep this off social media while there’s an ongoing case

Reactions: 5
There has to be evidence of DV within the last 18 months to get legal aid. A doctors or police report for example. At least that was the rules a few years ago
For me I just had to have proof from texts etc. As I never went to the police. So long as I could prove abuse through my phone and print it off edited to say. Also numerous health visitors had witnessed things and they actually reported it all.

• Heart
This is true I had to provide multiple police references numbers. My DA police liaison officer details and a letter from the council rehoming me due to DA and confirming they had put extra locks on my house. Myself and my kids were covered by bail conditions however I was then given a non harassment order but still qualified for legal aid but they still check your financial situation.

You can’t just make an allegation as Talia has but apparently the police are investigating I’m sure the press would have had a record of Aaron being arrested even on suspicion of DA. She is so full of it. She knew kids were not coming home because of what Romeo has said so she plays the DA card. She really is vile.
Once rehoused did you antagonise your abuser via Instagram stories? Or as other victims of DV, where you too frightened to do anything that would jeopardise your safety?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She’s either gonna come back smug as can be or she’ll go radio silent … either way she’s a bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Has she deleted the video where shes walking over the bridge or whatever it was??:unsure:

Reactions: 3
She won't be able to stop herself posting a boomerang of the kids if she gets them back today. We will definitely know!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.