Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #29 Aaron Chalmers and Aaron Chalmer’s ex girlfriend Jodie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ah that makes much more sense, i must have missed bits. It’s hard to keep up when they delete the story’s so fast. What a shame for the kids.

does anyone remember ages and ages ago something about him hitting the kids? I don’t know if it was someone who said it on tattle or it was her. It was when the tit show first kicked off cause I remember it being talked about on here.
Yes!! An account who came on here who we all thought was from Talias camp accused Aaron of hitting siennah! Can’t remember the name on the account.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
If the kids are in no harm of danger, why won’t they be left with Aaron? Not saying she’s a threat 🤔 but it’s not like they’re in a crack den right now
She needs to make up her damn mind don't she. She keeps crying she needs a break and Me time so here you go, now you have it Tailia. She's been having a ball the last few days with not a single ounce of upset or heartbreak shown considering her boys are being 'kept' from her yet as soon as he makes it know he's had them all this time she pretends she's heartbroken. Even that story yesterday she purposely went into the boys room so it made it look like she had them! Vindictive! Until Aaron clarified she was as happy as a pig in tit!
If Aaron was still staying silent on IG she would not have gave a flying duck. Well except for when he tells Universal Credit they ain't home and she gets their benefits stopped 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I remember that wasn’t it her that suggested he did it? I can’t fully remember but I’m sure she said something about Christmas time about Maddox having a bruised leg or something?
yes, I’m sure it was her who said that as well. I am going to go back and see if theres any reciepts

Reactions: 5
Yes!! An account who came on here who we all thought was from Talias camp accused Aaron of hitting siennah! Can’t remember the name on the account.
Oh yeah I remember that now you’ve said and Beki confirmed it wasn’t true and talia said he can’t see S and used the “you’re not her dad” card

• Sad
Reactions: 8
ah that makes much more sense, i must have missed bits. It’s hard to keep up when they delete the story’s so fast. What a shame for the kids.

does anyone remember ages and ages ago something about him hitting the kids? I don’t know if it was someone who said it on tattle or it was her. It was when the tit show first kicked off cause I remember it being talked about on here.
Yeah I remember that, the person made a throwaway comment like he probably hit him (or something similar) they did back track and said it wasn’t them that wrote it, it was their sister.

Reactions: 4
I wonder where that all came from. Obviously can’t be true if she lets the kids see him.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I remember that wasn’t it her that suggested he did it? I can’t fully remember but I’m sure she said something about Christmas time about Maddox having a bruised leg or something?
It was someone on here about apparently S caught him doing ❄ and he hit her

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Yeah I remember that, the person made a throwaway comment like he probably hit him (or something similar) they did back track and said it wasn’t them that wrote it, it was their sister.
I remember that too, what happened to them🤣I’m sure tali said something before though that alluded towards the fact Aaron had hit them. But it was done in her usual way of speaking in riddles. I think it was maddox not siennah tho.

It was someone on here about apparently S caught him doing ❄ and he hit her
Yeah I remember now and didn’t they say they shared the account with a family member and it was them who said it not themselves and shared a weird text to their ‘family member’ 😂
---
I remember that too, what happened to them🤣I’m sure tali said something before though that alluded towards the fact Aaron had hit them. But it was done in her usual way of speaking in riddles. I think it was maddox not siennah tho.
Yeah I’m certain she made a throw away comment about Maddox then the same time someone said that was probably true as he did it to siennah too

• Haha
  • Sad
Aaron recently started followed a fashion model called keisha.. and guess who else has just started following her 😂😂😂😂
No way, how pathetic 😂 I can imagine her sending DM's to tell how horrible Aaron is. She's an ex from hell!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Aaron recently started followed a fashion model called keisha.. and guess who else has just started following her 😂😂😂😂
Hahaha jodie is actually insane!! Why does she care so much to keep stalking all these IG accounts that he follows.
Imagine being that girl,
Aarongs has started following you…. 34seconds later …
Talianobody has started following you🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’re still on here, and firmly in Aaron’s camp! They have Talia totally sussed the same as most of us on here.

Reactions: 6
Whilst Aaron is no angel, I really hope he gets to keep his kids and they don't go back to her. She is toxic and watching Aaron's stories, you can hear how happy and content those children are rather than looking like they are on eggshells

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.