Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got a family member that comments on all her posts and Talia has replied to her so I've had to remove her. Can't chose your family and all that. Also 30/F/near Aaron

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thread suggestion

Talia, you’re so vein, you probably think this thread is about you

**continues singing you’re soooooo veinnnnn, you probably think this thread is about you don’t you don’t youuuuuuu** 🎵 🎵🎵🎵

asl 28/F/edin
Have u had a read of the Nadia thorburn threads since ur an Edin gal 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 6
32/ F/ Glasgow! I know theres a few on here from same place, how weird would it be if wee actually know each other, work together or past friends and don't even know it 😂 wee would all get on like a house on fire ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She's picked a new soft play today! Even from the imagine I know exactly which one it is. It's absolutely minging as well hope she's not feeding the boys the food from there

• Sick
Reactions: 11
All these influencers are so up their own arses it unreal! If it’s one thing I got right in life it’s never to be like them! 🙌🏼

Reactions: 8
I'm no where near Aaron I'm actually unlucky and from T neck of the woods and over 40 🤣

• Haha
My hate for influencer culture is my profile name, kinda wish I could change it now though? To something a bit more catchy 🤣🤣 Makes me sound like a stuck up old hag - honestly I’m no!

37/ F/ Outside Glasgow 😃

• Haha
If you know of her then.. you’ll be in for a giggle 👀 let’s just say her “husband” likes to keep the back seats of the Audi warm when she’s away!!
---
Omg these threads are eye opening. I’ve followed her since she was pregnant and although I don’t religiously watch her or the dad, they always seemed unproblematic 🤣 oh how wrong I was 👀
---
38/F/Dundee lot of scots here I see :LOL:
Would you be loving the whole 🍊🍊🍊 banter then 👀

Reactions: 2
Omg these threads are eye opening. I’ve followed her since she was pregnant and although I don’t religiously watch her or the dad, they always seemed unproblematic 🤣 oh how wrong I was 👀
---

Would you be loving the whole 🍊🍊🍊 banter then 👀
Have a look back on the previous threads as well, there’s a few screenshots of what went on with liams cheating!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.