Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So far it seems I'm the only from down south, saying that my navigation skills are rubbish so probably near you all 🤣
I'm from the South too. Unfortunately had the experience of meeting Talia hahahah!
I'm now wondering if I know anyone else from round her way who knew her growing up. Will have to ask about and see if anyone has any stories 😂

Reactions: 7
Random but gaz is gonna be playing golf near me next week should i go and quiz him bout aaron and talia 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely there should be laws against doing this to someone’s face 🙈
I’m not into cosmetic surgery and filler and what have you but I can understand if people want bigger boobs or a little lip plump and i hate to comment on the way a woman looks but to completely reshape your face to this? I actually feel physically sick looking at it

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Ha stop why do I feel like we are so close to each other? I’m somewhere between them two hahah!
We probably are pretty close! Wish I could say exactly where I’m from butttt it’s pretty small and specific🥲 I’m by the seaside though!
---
No?! **runs there right now** 🏃‍♂️
Also running to check this she comes across so lovely on Insta I’m gutted if she’s a bleep😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
35/f/Sunderland. Crazy that so many of us might know each other on here. It's nice to converse with a bunch of switched on intelligent people. We must be in 0.0001 % of most intelligent people in the UK. I don't have a lot of faith in humanity anymore thanks to Talia's thick followers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not into cosmetic surgery and filler and what have you but I can understand if people want bigger boobs or a little lip plump and i hate to comment on the way a woman looks but to completely reshape your face to this? I actually feel physically sick looking at it
totally agree her face is an absolute mess it’s shocking. I don’t know how any aesthetic nurse or whatever you call them can actually justify putting more in 🤦🏻‍♀️ She should dissolve the lot and start again.

33/f/Lancashire

Reactions: 8
I love how the questioning if I'm a man has brought about the asl 😭🤣

40/f/Wirral

That lashes video is absolutely hideous and she's looking even more smug now if that's even possible. I dislike her 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That would be a good wake up call 😂😂😂

My asl is 33 f northern Ireland lol
Hey neighbour 🙌🏻

My asl is 51 f Norn Iron 🤣🤣🤣
---
She's picked a new soft play today! Even from the imagine I know exactly which one it is. It's absolutely minging as well hope she's not feeding the boys the food from there
Then they’ll be up at the hospital near wee Oakley 😭 germ places full of tiny germ carriers and T brings the boys to a place that needs to be germ free 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Just seen this 😂😭
She’d need to see that alright!! 🦠 ☢ ✋🏻🛑

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m a south Londoner! Probably not that far from where Talia is originally from
Thank god I don’t sound like her though

• Heart
Reactions: 6
38/F/Dundee lot of scots here I see :LOL:
23fand Dundee!! Small world🤣
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So far it seems I'm the only from down south, saying that my navigation skills are rubbish so probably near you all 🤣
Where is down south??? I am South West... in boring Devon!! does that mean we close? Geography aint my skill... 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.