Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notifications galore!!!

@Redgirl81 I can confirm I am a female 🥰

Not been on since yesterday but doesn't look like I've missed much. Just Talia basking in her new found fame I see with no mention of poor Oakley. She's loving this isn't she 🤮 vile bleep
someone's already asked her to make an account for Oakley 👀
weird because why say "to be able to use your platform to raise awareness is so good and we all get to follow his journey " because if thats the case why would Oakley need his own page if Talia is already using her platform for that 🤣

in other words as we've said before she only gets real engagement when she posts the kids nobody is interested in her. all these new followers she's got hoping to see Oakley’s progress will soon get bored of all the ads and self obsorbed posts and quickly see her for what she really is

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I think Oakley has been in hospital 5 weeks now so according to Talias lies he should be out in three weeks as she said two month. That boy has been taken away from her and she's fooling everyone on insta. If only they knew the truth , that he had been taken away as she can't provide the proper care and let his sats drop so low to the risk of brain damage. Sure they would still make excuses tho. Thick as pigs tit the lot of them

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
State of those lashes… raves about them even though she’s never used them and she does them like that!! 🤣
---
🤮
---
“Thought I’d try” but she’s been going on for months about how amazing they are! 🙄
Bet she's had "loads of DMs" calling her out on that but she won't speak about that will she 😂
Another case of this 👇

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg I use similar lashes (not that brand) and she’s done them totally wrong 🤣 you don’t need that much glue at all, and you put the lashes underneath your natural lashes not on top like a strip! she will have a nightmare trying to get all that glue off 😂😂
Erm well that’s her a fully qualified beautician now as well as nurse and no1 medical mummy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I use similar lashes (not that brand) and she’s done them totally wrong 🤣 you don’t need that much glue at all, and you put the lashes underneath your natural lashes not on top like a strip! she will have a nightmare trying to get all that glue off 😂😂
I was literally just about to type this! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s put it on like mascara 🤦‍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So has Oakley been taken from her care by SS. Sorry I’m kinda new here and not massively followed all the threads until now

Reactions: 4
Poor kid is just a cash cow now. I’ve noticed she’s posted the other kids far far less since exploiting Oakley in every post she does 🫠

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I have been At hospital with my wean. Tried to catch up but now a new thread 🤣
A couple things. See if her account was taken down for being reported by Aaron like she insinuated. Why is it not down again with the reports after she came back 🙄
Also now it’s a platform to raise awareness about aperts. Why now? should have just came clean from the beginning and people should have had more respect for her for sharing and talking about the condition and maybe even got some more sympathy.
Lastly why does she think she is gorgeous ? She is a riot her face is so bad but that tanya isn’t that bad why do it to your friend ? Crazy. Noticed a few wrinkles on her forheed cue the Botox 🤣🤣

Reactions: 21
The difference in her altogether since he’s now living in hospital is massive!!
Her whole attitude, the migraines disappeared, the no rubbing of the eyes, no CBA, no complaining or ‘look at the state of me’, she just seems to have more of a ‘vibe’ to her… best way to describe it!
The light at the end of the tunnel is happening now… because Oakley isn’t with her!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Guys we are on thread 28, that’s nearly as many mls as Talia has in her lips!!!! Catching up to you hun

• Haha
Reactions: 52
The difference in her altogether since he’s now living in hospital is massive!!
Her whole attitude, the migraines disappeared, the no rubbing of the eyes, no CBA, no complaining or ‘look at the state of me’, she just seems to have more of a ‘vibe’ to her… best way to describe it!
The light at the end of the tunnel is happening now… because Oakley isn’t with her!!
Not to mention that Aaron has the kids for 4 days and Sienna is often sent to friends for sleepovers so Talia is has her freedom back.

Reactions: 19
Do any of you get low key sad we can’t all be friends and braid each others hair and stuff???

my asl is 27/F/near Aaron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Do any of you get low key sad we can’t all be friends and braid each others hair and stuff???

my asl is 27/F/near Aaron
I just said this on another thread today… people might actually know each other and not even know about it, it’s a small world out there.
PS. 30/F/Near Aaron too 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
State of those lashes… raves about them even though she’s never used them and she does them like that!! 🤣
---
🤮
---
“Thought I’d try” but she’s been going on for months about how amazing they are! 🙄
Howling at this . Clearly she's never used them in her life but she loves them and her favourite brand someone famous she likes has obviously been sponsored by them now she's trying her hardest hopefully they see her for who she is and take no notice . You're embarrassing talia you little buggy bleep
---
31/f/cardiff

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shes definitely not back to instagram normality. I had unfollowed her cause I didn't want to increase her numbers so when she disappeared and came back again I couldn't see her page. I checked on my work colleagues (incase I was blocked) and it was the same for her. Checked on my boyfriends ( who has never even been on her or Aaron's instagram) and same. So you can only see her if you follow her

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.