Nadia Thorburn #3 poses like she’s mid jump, fiancés in the back seat having an illicit hump

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yay! It's hard to do a recap as they are both so dull it all just blurs into one long AD. They both still think they can yell at us till we buy Hello Fresh. They have been single handedly keeping their local coffee shops going by never making coffee at home and making sure they take a picture of every single disposable coffee cup ever purchased. The obsession with smoothies and oats continues as Liam 'Delia Smith' hints at a cooking book. Nads went to Greece to her best friends wedding sporting some of the worst eyelashes I've ever seen, even for her. I don't know how many spiders had to die but it must have been a shame. While she was there Wynter got ill and was taken into hospital but she claimed Liam kept it from her to not spoil her good time, she said as soon as she found out she rushed back, but that didn't stop her posting.
Liam is still favouring the twins like they superheros and nads singles out Wynter like she's next in line for the throne.
Oh and her taste in shoes hasn't improved.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all know she is prone to over exaggerating by now but her definition of "chaos" is her 4 children playing together in the garden? Wow, how unusual.. children that behave like.... children.... Never seen that before. Imagine instead of playing with your own kids you just stand there filming them to plaster them all over the internet. No wonder they can't be bothered with her. She should have just bought some house plants instead

Reactions: 2
We all know she is prone to over exaggerating by now but her definition of "chaos" is her 4 children playing together in the garden? Wow, how unusual.. children that behave like.... children.... Never seen that before. Imagine instead of playing with your own kids you just stand there filming them to plaster them all over the internet. No wonder they can't be bothered with her. She should have just bought some house plants instead
I dont recall ever seeing her play with them on any of her or liam's posts. It's like she just poses with them in pictures then pisses off to do her own thing and leaves liam to the parenting. I know we don't see what she's doing with them all the time but from previous posts of people seeing her out and about with the kids she doesn't look happy to be with them at kid places such as soft play. Doesn't surprise me tbh

Reactions: 1
I dont recall ever seeing her play with them on any of her or liam's posts. It's like she just poses with them in pictures then pisses off to do her own thing and leaves liam to the parenting. I know we don't see what she's doing with them all the time but from previous posts of people seeing her out and about with the kids she doesn't look happy to be with them at kid places such as soft play. Doesn't surprise me tbh
Agree! You always see Liam down and engaging with them whereas Nadia just films them going “no darling.. oh wow! Yeah..”

Nads in a leotard sorry but the posing is just trying to be something she’s not….story of her life! They are not a vibe hun

• Haha
Screenshot_20220627-131652_Instagram.jpg

Omg 🤢🤣🤣🤣 open your wider hun they still look fat AF 😭🤣 She looks like she's either pissed herself or has a hell of a weggy
Wtf has the coffee cup got to do leggings

• Haha
She has definitely already had a tummy tuck. There is no way on earth she could hide her overhang in an outfit like that! I also thought she looked really slim in her bridesmaid dress, even with the style being so unforgiving around the tummy area. If she hasn’t had one, then I’m going to need the name of whatever shape wear she has on 🤣

Reactions: 6
I know they shape wear clothing can sook a lot in but surely not her post triplet pregnancy belly? She must of had work done

Reactions: 3
Wow. I'm here for the gossip stuff but bloody hell you are all brutal. I wasn't a fan but reading the latest stuff on here she literally can't do right for doing wrong? She's annoying I agree. She has posted her body unapologetically. That's her redeeming feature surely?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Wow. I'm here for the gossip stuff but bloody hell you are all brutal. I wasn't a fan but reading the latest stuff on here she literally can't do right for doing wrong? She's annoying I agree. She has posted her body unapologetically. That's her redeeming feature surely?
Please explain what’s she’s done right??? 😂 you a friend of hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Loving Liam's story today, never seen content like that on his insta before, he's really trying new things. Grey smoothie sludge poured into a glass, quote from the 5am club book that goes way over his head but makes him look clever even though we've all heard him try to speak and a coffee out. Absolute gold. I'm riveted. 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Loving Liam's story today, never seen content like that on his insta before, he's really trying new things. Grey smoothie sludge poured into a glass, quote from the 5am club book that goes way over his head but makes him look clever even though we've all heard him try to speak and a coffee out. Absolute gold. I'm riveted. 🥱
We could all actually predict what he’s going to post every day 😂 literally zero imagination there

• Haha
Reactions: 1