Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a read an half. Watching certain tatters getting their knickers in a twist AGAIN. Relax hunnys, maybe you could ask Tailia if you can borrow her gifted dildos and have some 'you time' to chill you out abit eh 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's picked a new soft play today! Even from the imagine I know exactly which one it is. It's absolutely minging as well hope she's not feeding the boys the food from there
Is it near Asda and the range? I love the food from there if it is ffs 😂 need a loan for a couple coffees and food though

Reactions: 3
Is it near Asda and the range? I love the food from there if it is ffs 😂 need a loan for a couple coffees and food though
Yeah it is. And aw nah I can't even get a drink there now me was full of floaters. Asked for another one was the same the pipes are that full of limescale. Then the food I sent back as well full of hairs. I'm not a snob or out but 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m 35/f/near Aaron too! I wonder how close some of us are to each other 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yeah it is. And aw nah I can't even get a drink there now me was full of floaters. Asked for another one was the same the pipes are that full of limescale. Then the food I sent back as well full of hairs. I'm not a snob or out but 🤢
Good to know for future reference 🤢

Reactions: 1
I can’t believe she still hasn’t been up the hospital yet 😳😡

Infact I can believe it 🙄

Reactions: 15
Probably like a stones throw away from each other 🤣 👋🏼

Just realised what ur profile pic says 🤣 “Don’t let fuckwits ruin you” 👏🏼
Im sure it say Don't let fuckwits ruin your day 👌🏻 just too big to squeeze into a profile pic. I'm know a lot of people from where I live share the same opinions on the things wee agree on. Mad to think that wee could stay in the same area. I'm surprised to see there are so many from Scotland. Think wee better change the subject before wee blow our cover 😂

Reactions: 2
If you know of her then.. you’ll be in for a giggle 👀 let’s just say her “husband” likes to keep the back seats of the Audi warm when she’s away!!
---
OT but Liam plays footie down my neck of the woods originally and let’s just say the rumours are flying about his cheater down there 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I googled ASL and got 'American Sign Language"
I was proper confused until I scrolled down :)

50 (probably explains the above) / F / Birmingham

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.