Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #28 talia exposing during the drama, Oakley you are such a little ‘Chalmer’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she put them lashes on the opposite eyes? They look thicker in the inner corner to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories actually hilarious because you know fine well she thinks she can sing🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also anyone else feel like she's put more effort into that video (thats not an ad) than the ones that actually are ads

Reactions: 8
Funny how lately she’s not been rubbing her eyes saying she’s knackered or she CBA 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Tagging jd sports in a photo where you cannot even see the jumper. She’s a massive scrambled beg on toast laa

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find her ads are so terrible she really isn’t believable when trying sell people crap
It’s the walking around supermarkets trying to film an ad whilst looking like she’s bored as duck and fresh off a rough council estate that really tickle me

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Notifications galore!!!

@Redgirl81 I can confirm I am a female 🥰

Not been on since yesterday but doesn't look like I've missed much. Just Talia basking in her new found fame I see with no mention of poor Oakley. She's loving this isn't she 🤮 vile bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well go away for a day had to go dentist and for a smear after never mind some of you lot doing far to much for your kids I do far to much for myself 💀

• Haha
Jesus have u guys seen her new TikTok advertising lashes what with all the head shakes and pouting your lips are big enough hun 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well go away for a day had to go dentist and for a smear after never mind some of you lot doing far to much for your kids I do far to much for myself 💀
Hope you were in the same dentist as talia getting your lips done

• Haha
Notifications galore!!!

@Redgirl81 I can confirm I am a female 🥰

Not been on since yesterday but doesn't look like I've missed much. Just Talia basking in her new found fame I see with no mention of poor Oakley. She's loving this isn't she 🤮 vile bleep
🤣🤣🤣 God knows why I thought you was a male 🤦🏼‍♀️ I do apologise!

Next time don’t go on the missing list!.. we can’t always keep relying on @stargirl23 to do all the threads 😉

• Haha
How fit was Aaron here 😍. Aaron if you read here your well rid of that hoe that looks like she’s been dug up . All her digs are just cos she’s bitter she’s lost you . Chin up & take care of your beautiful boys
C1100812-AB66-4806-A059-D28D875BF807.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Love that it’s quite obvious she reads here ALOT! 😂 Hey T babes just want to let you know that you may have some insta thickos fooled but not all of us hun 🫶🏼 hope you enjoy all you freebee dildos and vibrators while your poor baby boy is in hospital being better cared for than you could have 😫😅

• Haha
Omg I use similar lashes (not that brand) and she’s done them totally wrong 🤣 you don’t need that much glue at all, and you put the lashes underneath your natural lashes not on top like a strip! she will have a nightmare trying to get all that glue off 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Not sure whether it’s an old video, weightloss cut for fighting or what but he looks poorly 😭 stress of everything going on etc getting on top of him perhaps?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.