Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve got rid of talking about one tik toker and another’s started 😂
I thought for a second it was about Talia too on that quote, I was like what the hell have I missed
Ahh sorry 🙈 it was only cos someone asked who my profile pic was 🤣
Feel free to hop over to the her thread (Geordie princess) on here to take it off here, saves any confusion. It’s juicy ☕

Reactions: 3
Do we know why Oakley has to stay in hospital for so long ? Surely if he didn’t need to be there he would be discharged there is definitely something more to this

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do we know why Oakley has to stay in hospital for so long ? Surely if he didn’t need to be there he would be discharged there is definitely something more to this
This is exactly what I was thinking, he seems to be the most well he has been (no surprise there really) but don’t understand why he isn’t transferred back into her care. Her break from instagram coincided with the decision for him to be kept in hospital for a longer term. That week she had been going on about meetings and discussing someone saying she can’t meet his needs which of course was completely rebuffed by worlds best medical mummy! I 💯 believe there is more to him being in hospital other than his medical needs.

Reactions: 25
I was thinking the same thing, he’s got all the equipment stent, peg ect. Makes you wonder as to why he needs to be there for so long

Reactions: 12
This is exactly what I was thinking, he seems to be the most well he has been (no surprise there really) but don’t understand why he isn’t transferred back into her care. Her break from instagram coincided with the decision for him to be kept in hospital for a longer term. That week she had been going on about meetings and discussing someone saying she can’t meet his needs which of course was completely rebuffed by worlds best medical mummy! I 💯 believe there is more to him being in hospital other than his medical needs.
1000% social services involvement. It was the same with my nephew before my family adopted him. He was deemed medically fit at 9 months old but didn’t leave hospital until he was just after 1 because the court case wasn’t until then

• Heart
Reactions: 25
1000% social services involvement. It was the same with my nephew before my family adopted him. He was deemed medically fit at 9 months old but didn’t leave hospital until he was just after 1 because the court case wasn’t until then
That makes so much more sense now, Aaron must of filed something that she’s not meeting his needs at home he’s more than likely went for full custody meaning he’s in hospital until the case is over to receive the correct care. Nurses will be having to do write ups on them, who visits and what time, how long the stay ect.

Reactions: 22
Nobody is perfect and people do things they regret. We shouldn’t be judged for those things forever.
Exactly I agree 100 💯 nobody is perfect, yet we are judging all the same. Every single one of us would have behaviour we are ashamed of etc

IMO Aaron knows that these threads have hurt him and Talia in the past, but he’s now choosing to show us the opposite of all of the things the posters here have vilified about her so that he appears amazing. And it’s working for him so not only is everyone holding space for him they are doing it in a way that is hurtful for her.

We don’t like her directing negativity at him yet we have him actively interacting with this thread via his stories. And that’s acceptable because she’s done it to him? Some may say yes but when or where does it end?

There’s 4 children caught up in all of this and they are the ones I would hold space for as they are all innocent.

Reactions: 15
Exactly I agree 100 💯 nobody is perfect, yet we are judging all the same. Every single one of us would have behaviour we are ashamed of etc

IMO Aaron knows that these threads have hurt him and Talia in the past, but he’s now choosing to show us the opposite of all of the things the posters here have vilified about her so that he appears amazing. And it’s working for him so not only is everyone holding space for him they are doing it in a way that is hurtful for her.

We don’t like her directing negativity at him yet we have him actively interacting with this thread via his stories. And that’s acceptable because she’s done it to him? Some may say yes but when or where does it end?

There’s 4 children caught up in all of this and they are the ones I would hold space for as they are all innocent.
Can I just ask are you not aware of Talia doing the exact same thing? She uses tattle every bit as much if not more than he does. I think after all the abuse he received he was relieved that some could see what has been really going on, hence a short lived interaction with this thread.

Yes the poor innocent children I totally agree, at least one parent wants to stop them being so publicly exploited online especially given how much of their lives is being shared during a bitter public break up.

Reactions: 20
Completely agree that he is deemed safer in hospital than in her care. ‘Popping in’ to see your child in hospital is not putting his needs first and SS will be making sure he is safe and will be watching every move T and A make…. I can’t imagine for 1 second leaving my child in the care of the hospital because I ‘needed’ to top up filler or get my nails done! Absolutely crazy that this is happening… unless she only has limited contact in place 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 30
£180 for a crappy dior ribbon that makes you look like a kid wearing it in your hair. 😆

No way she paid for that! But couldn’t afford nursery fee’s.

Also she has never tagged the place before so it’s defo an AD. 🤥 and she has only just followed the girl today who works there.

So that’s 3 new ads already off the back of sharing Oakley 😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Until you’ve been in a relationship with a narcissist, or at least had a narcissist control your life for years (such as a parent) I don’t think One can question Aaron’s short outbursts. Talia has controlled the narrative entirely, and is still controlling it & if he tries to argue otherwise - he gets more abuse, which is exactly what the Narc wants.

I spent over five years in a relationship with one, and it was only the last year of the relationship that I started to discover narcissism and all of these little & big incidents, started to fit together and make sense for the first time in my entire relationship. I suspect a similar thing has occurred with Aaron. The scariest thing of all, is how oblivious outsiders are to it all too - it isn’t like obvious injuries, it’s subtle control that narcissists rarely exert in the company of others. It is incredibly isolating. I can’t even begin to imagine the threats she threw out during their relationship, if all she threatens now is to take the boys hundreds of miles away.

Talia is never wrong. Talia will never truly see herself for what she is. Talia will continue to manipulate her friends, family, children, and future partners.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I am soo behind on all this, I've been frantically trying to catch up with all the drama :ROFLMAO: I see Talia has her insta back again, I've just been scrolling through her pics seeing what I've missed as I never really looked at her much. On 25th August she posted about Oakley being born and that they need some time etc, then on the 26th she posted about how emotional and exhausting it has all been, carried on reading and it turns out it was a bloody ad! Wtf is wrong with her, 1 day later and she's already using him for money!

£180 for a crappy dior ribbon that makes you look like a kid wearing it in your hair. 😆

Also she has never tagged the place before so it’s defo an AD. 🤥 and she has only just followed the girl today who works there.

I do think she paid for the ribbon cos she posted after buying it at the metro centre!

Reactions: 6

Probably used Oakleys DLA. I mean she did do her usual and left him in hospital all alone to go buy it.

• Haha
I do think she paid for the ribbon cos she posted after buying it at the metro centre!
I remember her posting the ribbon ages ago when she got it.. but she never tagged the place nor was she following them and the girl who works there, guarantee there will be more Dior stuff coming up or a different ribbon.

Reactions: 5
both as bad as each other talia is coming across worst at the minute . Both need to stop having digs on Instagram both are guilty for that not just talia .

I said it last time and was shot down for it but when he did his rants the other night he played right into her hands and boy has it massively backfired . She has now shown Oakley and is gaining so much love for it . It’s made him a thousand percent look the bad guy . If he just didn’t post digs she wouldn’t have shown Oakley . I do think she is ashamed of Oakley I don’t think she ever would have shared him but she’s seen now how much love she is getting and attention so she will absolutely milk it .

in terms of social media and court I very much doubt he will be able to get the kids taken of social media . both have shared pictures of the kids since birth including Aaron so court probably won’t entertain it my husbands ex wife is allowed to share pictures of his child he was fighting for his child to not be posted but because they have both always shared the children on social media the judge didn’t entertain it .

I don’t think anything is wrong with Oakley at the minute I really think social services are involved I don’t even think Aaron rang them I just think they have got involved because she wasn’t looking after Oakley how she should have been .

Reactions: 5
both as bad as each other talia is coming across worst at the minute . Both need to stop having digs on Instagram both are guilty for that not just talia .

I said it last time and was shot down for it but when he did his rants the other night he played right into her hands and boy has it massively backfired . She has now shown Oakley and is gaining so much love for it . It’s made him a thousand percent look the bad guy . If he just didn’t post digs she wouldn’t have shown Oakley . I do think she is ashamed of Oakley I don’t think she ever would have shared him but she’s seen now how much love she is getting and attention so she will absolutely milk it .

in terms of social media and court I very much doubt he will be able to get the kids taken of social media . both have shared pictures of the kids since birth including Aaron so court probably won’t entertain it my husbands ex wife is allowed to share pictures of his child he was fighting for his child to not be posted but because they have both always shared the children on social media the judge didn’t entertain it .

I don’t think anything is wrong with Oakley at the minute I really think social services are involved I don’t even think Aaron rang them I just think they have got involved because she wasn’t looking after Oakley how she should have been .
I think Aaron was fucked either way..

He keeps quiet and puts up with her digs making him out to be an absent Dad which was sending trolls over abusing him

Or

He answers back telling some truths, that stops some of her digs about him being a tit Dad but he still gets abuse.

I know which one I’d rather do.

If someone was slating me as a parent over SM.. no doubt about it I would be there calling them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Why can’t he ever have his say though? If he never spoke up then with the way she is going on people would think he took nothing to do with his children. I loved what he said about Oakley, it sounded so genuine and for once I felt like that little boy had a chance! He never asked her to post him, only that he couldn’t understand constantly posting him but covering certain parts of him, he actually said he wants the kids off social media! I can’t help feeling like Aaron’s words are being twisted now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.