Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always wondered who it was too, I have this really bad habit of associating the picture as the person commenting (so sorry I canny help it 🙈) 🤣🤣
---

I get what you’re saying, you’re right it won’t benefit him. Hopefully he puts a random story up and he’s alright. No digs or retaliation leave it all to her. It must be so bleeping hard not to bite though, I couldn’t do it!!
I'm going to delete it now, I hate writing anything like that incase it hasn't been picked up or thought of. I know he rarely retaliates compared to her, but it won't look good in court that he's supporting hate against her. She directs it straight to him on her story's from her own gob right enough. It must be hard having it come straight from her and not being able to bite back! As long as he keeps being completely silent I reckon it will work in his favour

Reactions: 8
Nooo! The forecast doesn't look great for the canaries, the only reason I booked is cos things have been tough at home lately and I needed a getaway and some sunshine. I'm literally gonna be a miserable witch if it's cloudy the entire time 🤣 might as well have stayed in rainy Wales.
The only silver lining is we are all inclusive so it's cocktails all day long regardless 🤭

Hope the weather improves soon for you
Enjoy your time away, all inclusive and cocktails 🍹 Hopefully those tough times will start to get easier 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m sickened that she posted Oakley . Up until that point I sort of didn’t Judge her .
But I wonder does the kids going the dentist mean more . My husband is in the process of getting full custody of his son . We have his son 4 nights also and one of the things my husband brought up in court was dentist appointments his son had never had any and .

This is only what I’m thinking correct me if I’m wrong but I think social services are involved and I think Aaron has the boys four days a week because talia is claiming she can’t cope with the kids and Oakleys needs . I think they have told Aaron to take the boys most the week and Oakley to stay in hospital why talia sorts herself out . I actually don’t think talia is having any kind of issues I think she just wants a normal life and doesn’t want responsibility of the kids .

that said I don’t think Aaron is any better however he is coming across better than her so I do hope he gets custody of his kids .

Reactions: 20
Tbh i don’t think they have good oral hygiene, talia and siennahs teeth are usually poorly mentained

Reactions: 12
Tbh i don’t think they have good oral hygiene, talia and siennahs teeth are usually poorly mentained
Siennah’s looked really grey in a recent photo talia posted. Clearly talia can’t meet their basic needs :(

Reactions: 9
She’s defo getting her dentist treatment gifted!! The dentist has reshared her posts aswell.

Also the AD for the phone is new isn’t it? I’ve not seen her share that before??

Im going to call out every new AD she does since she shared Oakley.. bet there will be quite a lot!! 😡

Reactions: 20
She’s defo getting her dentist treatment gifted!! The dentist has reshared her posts aswell.

Also the AD for the phone is new isn’t it? I’ve not seen her share that before??

Im going to call out every new AD she does since she shared Oakley.. bet there will be quite a lot!! 😡
She’s probs messaged them as she’s has previous treatment there and asked for some check ups for free if she does a story and tags then

• Sad
Reactions: 3
All dentistry is free for children 16 and under. So clearly Talia is having work done too or something, kind of funny if she’s done this for a simple check up - anything to save £60 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
People used to say it’s heartbreaking she won’t show him, because she treated him so differently from her other children at the beginning, who she was always plastering over social media. She did this because he looks different to other children. When you constantly show off all your other kids, but hide one other, you’re clearly singling them out.

As time has gone on, it’s clear Talia doesn’t care about the welfare of her children (see her dropping Oakleys stats down to 70, driving while on the phone in the car, not having her kids strapped in). She only uses them as a cash grab, to manipulate the situation, and to get back at Aaron. She lets her eldest on TikTok unregulated. She constantly posts pictures of her kids in the bath - they can’t consent and there’s so many weirdos out there.

Aaron has come out and said he doesn’t want his kids always plastered over social media, probably for the same reasons as above. People are now angry at Talia for posting Oakley because she’s only done it to rile up Aaron, garner herself waning sympathy, and to get people interacting with her again since it seems the tides are turning on her.

I hope that clarifies it - she only posted Oakley to benefit herself. And I also agree, I wouldn’t post my kids on social media ever either, even more so if I was in the public eye. People are terrible!
Would be good addition to the wiki.

Reactions: 1
She’s crackers!! She’s currently in the cells after talking about going to address’ last night with weapons and a g*n!
---

Oh she’s clean!! Clean as a whistle… Ex heroin addict who’s been clean for 3-4 year apparently, she abuses prescription medication for fun though that’s for sure!!
She is an ex heroin addict??

I’ve been gone afew days and wtf has went on!

Feel like she’s posted Oakley for some sort of revenge. Was only couple days before she said she wasn’t ready to post him now he’s plastered all over.

He’s beautiful and reminds me of Maddox.

Reactions: 7
We’ve got rid of talking about one tik toker and another’s started 😂
I thought for a second it was about Talia too on that quote, I was like what the hell have I missed

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.