Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very nasty and petty and really hurtful to the child. But you know he’s a man so let’s overly applaud him for his current popular positive narrative that he’s stealing straight from these threads and never hear a bad word spoken about him as his bad choices and actions were all caused by a woman.
To a degree I agree as they clearly both made bad choices.
HOWEVER. People change. People’s situations change. Aaron has clearly been released from devils grips and he is becoming a different person.We don’t know either of them personally. We only know what they show. If we believe that what Talia shows is the real her; spiteful, ugly inside, viscous, bitter, depressed, broken
Women. Then perhaps what Aaron showing now is real. He is trying to get more access to his children. He is trying to get court action to stop his children being exploited. He is trying to stand up for himself against Talias constant dogs, while trying to watch what he says incase his children are withheld from him again. He’s training and keeping fit. He’s creating a lovely home with toys etc etc. When people choose to change in a positive way they should be supported and held when they need it. Nobody is perfect and people do things they regret. We shouldn’t be judged for those things forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s at the dentist. Maybe she’s got the message that her teeth are grim 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The tiktok is still there for me it’s 3rd along top right
---
Why do we need a boomerang of siennah in the dentist chair? Does this woman ever put her phone down?🤣 bleeping hell

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Omg I’ve just looked at her page 😵
She’s crackers!! She’s currently in the cells after talking about going to address’ last night with weapons and a g*n!
---
Haha I'm In Greece atm and the weather is worse than the UK! Had heavy rain since Tuesday when we arrived so stuck in the hotel 😭
---

Crikey just had a quick look !!! Is she on drugs she looks out of it on most the videos proper scummy chav she looks
Oh she’s clean!! Clean as a whistle… Ex heroin addict who’s been clean for 3-4 year apparently, she abuses prescription medication for fun though that’s for sure!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
God look at that boomerang off Maddox he clearly can’t be arsed with her at all!!! Shows he doesn’t get much attention off of her unless it’s on camera she always mutes his videos too probably because she’s being horrible to him and doesn’t want anyone to hear. Also might I add for someone who wasn’t ready to show her child she’s clearly got well over that now as he’s plastered all over insta and all over tik tok

Reactions: 12
This video just came up on my Facebook, I just remembered how much I fancied Aaron back then🤣
IMG_5615.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Can Talia please just give it a rest. Yes, we know you had a bad breakup but that Lily Allen tik tok is so embarrassing. She should keep it to whatapp groups with her friends because it's making her look bitter, pathetic and childish

Was that too harsh?
Not harsh enough
---
Nooo! The forecast doesn't look great for the canaries, the only reason I booked is cos things have been tough at home lately and I needed a getaway and some sunshine. I'm literally gonna be a miserable witch if it's cloudy the entire time 🤣 might as well have stayed in rainy Wales.
The only silver lining is we are all inclusive so it's cocktails all day long regardless 🤭

Hope the weather improves soon for you
Haha this is me worked so much overtime so my kids could have a lush holiday should of just done a talia and not done anything for them and spent it on myself !! I'm fuming looking at the rain no sun to be seen for days 😒 😭
---
In the words of talia errrrr

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Find myself genuinely wondering how Aaron is and really hoping he’s okay! Can’t send him a wee DM of support, so Aaron know if you’re reading this we all see it, her time will come!

Record absolutely everything she does that is questionable. You must have a pretty big file on her by now, the receipts are all on here including driving on her phone with your kids in the car.

A wee sign or symbol that you’re okay would be great 👍🏼

Reactions: 28
Not harsh enough
---

Haha this is me worked so much overtime so my kids could have a lush holiday should of just done a talia and not done anything for them and spent it on myself !! I'm fuming looking at the rain no sun to be seen for days 😒 😭
---
In the words of talia errrrr
Christ in that last photo she looks like Wallace!
Screenshot_20230504_103651_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can Talia please just give it a rest. Yes, we know you had a bad breakup but that Lily Allen tik tok is so embarrassing. She should keep it to whatapp groups with her friends because it's making her look bitter, pathetic and childish

Was that too harsh?
Nothing is too harsh where that witch is concerned.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I came across a tik tok last night of Oakley. All of the comments were against Aaron and one even said along the lines of how gorgeous Oakley was and 'how could Aaron abandon his own son, absolute shame'. It BAFFLES me how people are so quick to believe her narrative?? My heart broke for Aaron in that moment, yes he's far from perfect and has done wrong too but for people to openly comment on how Talia has made them believe he has abandoned his own child based on his looks etc is just wild. I really hope he's okay, people seem to forget men suffer with their mental health too. Talia should really open her eyes and think if she keeps pushing & pushing, slating him non stop then one day could she possibly be explaining to her little boys how their daddy couldn't survive in this cruel world any longer. She should actually be ashamed of herself

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
The one and only GeordiePrincess29 🤣 AKA Julie Askew… she’s a charm!!
Just TikTok her, or search her threads on here… won’t take long for you to work out what she’s like
I’ve always wondered who it was too, I have this really bad habit of associating the picture as the person commenting (so sorry I canny help it 🙈) 🤣🤣
---
I think he needs to stop retaliating to people on here too. There is so much hate towards Talia (&rightfully so) but I wouldn't want her using this against him in any way. It's great that he sees it and taking note of things on here that he maybe wouldn't have noticed but I would hate for her to use it against him. Only when he's showing things that people have asked though, that's all I mean so please don't come for me. I don't mean for you guys to stop posting anything at all just for him not to show he's reading here and supporting it that's all.
I get what you’re saying, you’re right it won’t benefit him. Hopefully he puts a random story up and he’s alright. No digs or retaliation leave it all to her. It must be so bleeping hard not to bite though, I couldn’t do it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.