Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See if that was me & I didn't know anything was wrong I would have been straight onto the hospital freaking out if people had commented saying something didn't look right. I know sometimes the scans do look strange and make things look weird sometimes but you could see his wee hand clear as day. Usually there's shadowing but it was the same colour as the rest of his body so it looked pretty clear to me his wee fingers were all fused together.
Yep I got a 4D scan with my baby and when the woman was showing me all their features their hand looked very very strange so I started panicking and asking loads of questions and she reassured me everything was fine and went back over my babies hands and showed me that there were 5 little fingers there, so there’s surely no way that was missed at Talias scan

Reactions: 5
Omg her tiktok 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
What is it? I’m blocked🤣
---
Yep I got a 4D scan with my baby and when the woman was showing me all their features their hand looked very very strange so I started panicking and asking loads of questions and she reassured me everything was fine and went back over my babies hands and showed me that there were 5 little fingers there, so there’s surely no way that was missed at Talias scan
They counted my sons fingers on the 20 week NHS scan. She wasn’t given 2 mri’s for the fun of it🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Aaron said he had to have the boys 4 days a week or he wouldn’t see them until the case went to court and I’m guessing their a long wait, so she said 4 days and I assuming she thought he wouldn’t agree

Reactions: 15
What is it? I’m blocked🤣
---

They counted my sons fingers on the 20 week NHS scan. She wasn’t given 2 mri’s for the fun of it🤣
Her pretending to sing a Lilly allen song 🤮
---

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Aaron said he had to have the boys 4 days a week or he wouldn’t see them until the case went to court and I’m guessing their a long wait, so she said 4 days and I assuming she thought he wouldn’t agree
That’s would have been why she was saying on her stories that the days/times she’s offered didn’t suit ‘some people’.
As long as she’s the one in control, all she’s trying to do is make his life as difficult as possible, I don’t mind that by him having his kids, I mean it in the fact he physically has to go out and train for endless hours in order to work and she knows that so she’ll be thinking the more I make him have the kids the less he can do that!
Then whinges on about how much money she’s only getting, he doesn’t NEED to pay her when he’s got the kids more than her!!!

Reactions: 14
Her pretending to sing a Lilly allen song 🤮
---
The bleeping lip syncing 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 atleast learn the words first you ugly bleep
---
That’s would have been why she was saying on her stories that the days/times she’s offered didn’t suit ‘some people’.
As long as she’s the one in control, all she’s trying to do is make his life as difficult as possible, I don’t mind that by him having his kids, I mean it in the fact he physically has to go out and train for endless hours in order to work and she knows that so she’ll be thinking the more I make him have the kids the less he can do that!
Then whinges on about how much money she’s only getting, he doesn’t NEED to pay her when he’s got the kids more than her!!!
I've always wondered everytime I see you're name come up who is that on your pic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The bleeping lip syncing 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 atleast learn the words first you ugly bleep
---

I've always wondered everytime I see you're name come up who is that on your pic 🤣
It's the end bit for me .. she's the cringiest person ever. I hope Siennah doesn't end up like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Put a bra on love and sort those teeth 🤮🤮 all aboard the mess express for her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The one and only GeordiePrincess29 🤣 AKA Julie Askew… she’s a charm!!
Just TikTok her, or search her threads on here… won’t take long for you to work out what she’s like

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm off on holiday guys and I've a feeling when I land there's gonna be a whole new thread for me to enjoy whilst on my sun lounger 🤭

Nothing to post today yet talia without the boys?

She had to resort to posting siennah asleep instead last night. My kid the same age would be mortified if I did that.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm off on holiday guys and I've a feeling when I land there's gonna be a whole new thread for me to enjoy whilst on my sun lounger 🤭

Nothing to post today yet talia without the boys?

She had to resort to posting siennah asleep instead last night. My kid the same age would be mortified if I did that.
Haha I'm In Greece atm and the weather is worse than the UK! Had heavy rain since Tuesday when we arrived so stuck in the hotel 😭
---
Just TikTok her, or search her threads on here… won’t take long for you to work out what she’s like
Ooooo never heard of her I will search for her now and have a little look . Mind you since I searched for that scholfield girl she's on my fyp constantly now so do I really wanna be searching for this girl on there 😭🤣
---
Crikey just had a quick look !!! Is she on drugs she looks out of it on most the videos proper scummy chav she looks

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Especially as she’s basically a nurse! Surely she would know better than the doctors… 🙄

• Haha
Can Talia please just give it a rest. Yes, we know you had a bad breakup but that Lily Allen tik tok is so embarrassing. She should keep it to whatapp groups with her friends because it's making her look bitter, pathetic and childish

Was that too harsh?

Reactions: 15
Haha I'm In Greece atm and the weather is worse than the UK! Had heavy rain since Tuesday when we arrived so stuck in the hotel 😭
---

Ooooo never heard of her I will search for her now and have a little look . Mind you since I searched for that scholfield girl she's on my fyp constantly now so do I really wanna be searching for this girl on there 😭🤣
---

Crikey just had a quick look !!! Is she on drugs she looks out of it on most the videos proper scummy chav she looks
Nooo! The forecast doesn't look great for the canaries, the only reason I booked is cos things have been tough at home lately and I needed a getaway and some sunshine. I'm literally gonna be a miserable witch if it's cloudy the entire time 🤣 might as well have stayed in rainy Wales.
The only silver lining is we are all inclusive so it's cocktails all day long regardless 🤭

Hope the weather improves soon for you

Getting ready for the kings coronation with my new crown!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.