Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just unfollowed her
I can’t deal anymore with her using her poor babies for likes and sympathy!!!
It’s beyond pathetic now and I can’t watch it anymore!!

hope Aaron manages to get them off social media!

Reactions: 14
“And myself” glad she’s put herself as an after thought since she was barely there!!
“Most traumatic thing for a parent”, so it was a walk in the park for Oakley then???
He’s so out of it and vulnerable on that photo 😭 she gives those kids no privacy!!!
Unfortunately I don’t even read that as her being there for Oakley. I read it as she’s saying her Dad and step mum were there to support Oakley and to support her….because ya know, first and foremost, everything is always about Talia.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
God I can't keep up with these threads! A day off my phone and it's all gone crazy! I hope Aaron gets a prohibited steps order ASAP before she makes a tit load of money from parading the kids online!, what a twisted cow she us. How are all these people not seeing her true colours 🤔

Reactions: 11
I hope and pray that she will now STOP HIDING OAKLEY IN PUBLIC and he’ll get to see the world when he’s out of the hospital ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Siennah and Oakley together are just 🥰 I feel a lot now that with Aaron being with her mum, Siennah would have been happier. I saw an old post of Aaron's a while ago when they introduced her to Romeo and she gave him a cuddle and Aaron was lovely towards her, told her how to hold him, showed love towards her. He loved that girl, and now her mum will be keeping her away from him (I get it but) and that little girl's head will be so messed up. Makes me sad for her.
I would like to hope he loved her but he was always quick to remove her name and heart emoji from his bio everytime him and Talia had a row or broke up, which was really nasty. I know it’s only a bio and Sienna wouldn't have been aware or cared (unless her mother spoke about it in front of her) but I always thought that was a nasty, petty, unnecessary thing to do.

• Heart
  • Sad
I would like to hope he loved her but he was always quick to remove her name and heart emoji from his bio everytime him and Talia had a row or broke up, which was really nasty. I know it’s only a bio and Sienna wouldn't have been aware or cared (unless her mother spoke about it in front of her) but I always thought that was a nasty, petty, unnecessary thing to do.
I could be wrong but it wouldn’t surprise me if talia told him ‘she’s not yours remove it’ just like she said he can’t see her anymore as she’s not his

Reactions: 25

Very nasty and petty and really hurtful to the child. But you know he’s a man so let’s overly applaud him for his current popular positive narrative that he’s stealing straight from these threads and never hear a bad word spoken about him as his bad choices and actions were all caused by a woman.

• Heart
Unfortunately I don’t even read that as her being there for Oakley. I read it as she’s saying her Dad and step mum were there to support Oakley and to support her….because ya know, first and foremost, everything is always about Talia.
Narcissistic will only care about themselves they’ll used me and I it’ll alway be about them no one else!

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong but it wouldn’t surprise me if talia told him ‘she’s not yours remove it’ just like she said he can’t see her anymore as she’s not his
I did wonder if that was a factor, but I would like to hope in that situation Aaron would have been like no, I am raising this child and I love her, so don’t be so vindictive and horrible.
---
Very nasty and petty and really hurtful to the child. But you know he’s a man so let’s overly applaud him for his current popular positive narrative that he’s stealing straight from these threads and never hear a bad word spoken about him as his bad choices and actions were all caused by a woman.
I have been more of an Aaron fan in recent weeks but I’m all for calling either of them out on their bad behaviour and between them there is an awful, awful lot toxicity.

Not possible. If she failed to attend numerous antenatal appointments, especially when the baby is showing health concerns, then that's a safe guarding issue and she would be reported to social services.

First time poster on this thread, normally hang out else where but this thread has been riveting!

Oakley is such a gorgeous soul. It's so sad that someone isn't with him in hospital 24/7. Is that usual?
Hi 👋
When Oakley had his op in Alder Hay her Dad stayed at the hospital 90% of the time and she stayed in an apartment that was gifted and popped in for visits
She has a habit of letting other people stay with Oakley yet claims she is a 24/7 mum who never gets a break but goes to a PT/Gym/Nail Apts/ Filler apts and has had many nights out since Oakley was born
BUT claims to be doing it all herself
Aaron has said this week he has the kids 4 days a week which won't suit her narrative
Hope this helps ATV 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
So she didn’t want to share Oakley but now she has she is ok with thousands of strangers saving her photos and reposting them ?? wtf is wrong with her ….. Oakley is super gorgeous

Honestly can’t believe the lengths this woman will go to for likes 😔
I just hope that some understanding and awareness comes out of her sharing him.
He’s gorgeous and looks so happy

I hope Aaron just lets her shoot herself in the foot now

Sorry if it was already mentioned but the photo she posted of her daughter asleep 😫 My kids would go mad if I did that! My 8 year old will sometimes tell me to post something on my private Facebook (I don't use Insta) but I always ask and if she says no it's a no. My older kids refuse to let me post any photos of them which I respect.

Reactions: 15
Forgot to ask yesterday but why's Aaron taking her to court? Is it JUST the photos or is he going for custody?

I'm glad he's being proactive, whatever the reason is. There really should be a law that prevents these talentless scroungers posting their kids on SM.

Imogenation puts her daughter half naked on tiktok and doesn't listen when people tell her that STRANGERS are saving her daughter's photo in a swimsuit etc. She just calls them trolls. She's disgusting as well. That sap she's married to doesn't do anything to protect his daughter and won't try to protect their newborn, either.

At least Aaron wants to try. Shame they can't live with him.

Also, did someone say he has then 4 days per week? Is that cos Talia is on hospital with Oakley? Either way, doesn't add up, what with Talia's "I do it ALLLLLL ALONE" narrative. She's a bleep. 🥴

Reactions: 10
Also, did someone say he has then 4 days per week? Is that cos Talia is on hospital with Oakley? Either way, doesn't add up, what with Talia's "I do it ALLLLLL ALONE" narrative. She's a bleep. 🥴
No, he takes them 4 days a week cause that was her demands - it was 4 days or none at all. I believe he'd wanted the boys over how many days but obviously he has his training to keep up, but she got arsey and said he'd not get them at all if he didn't agree to the 4 days she chose. So he agreed

It's got duck all to do with him being a man and everything to do with how MOST other people here are seeing the nasty, vindictive side of talia. Of course people are going to assume it was her doing when she's told him things like have the kids 4 days or never. But I guess we are meant to only support the one with a vagina because women can't make a man do anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No, he takes them 4 days a week cause that was her demands - it was 4 days or none at all. I believe he'd wanted the boys over how many days but obviously he has his training to keep up, but she got arsey and said he'd not get them at all if he didn't agree to the 4 days she chose. So he agreed
Wow she is such a prick. And she says she never has a break?

Reactions: 9
it was commented on when she originally posted the scan, way before anyone had any idea what he could be diagnosed with.
See if that was me & I didn't know anything was wrong I would have been straight onto the hospital freaking out if people had commented saying something didn't look right. I know sometimes the scans do look strange and make things look weird sometimes but you could see his wee hand clear as day. Usually there's shadowing but it was the same colour as the rest of his body so it looked pretty clear to me his wee fingers were all fused together.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.