Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Talia’s still sinning, a comment from a blue tick & she thinks she’s winning!

Reactions: 11
But you’re looking at it with hindsight, you know there’s something “wrong”, so you’re looking at the photo to look for those particular differences 🤷🏻‍♀️
it was commented on when she originally posted the scan, way before anyone had any idea what he could be diagnosed with.

Reactions: 10
Absolutely crazy her posting all the lovely stories of Oakley and then bam love honey ad!!! Then back to posting him again… ££££

Also. Every bleeping day there is a dig at Aaron she looks so bitter.

🍊Please for the love of god never get back with her

Reactions: 14
I’m lost. I’ve been here a while, I strongly dislike Talia as my posts will attest to lol - I’m flummoxed by so many of you calling for Oakley’s privacy now?? I understand none of us want to see him, nor the other kids, but she’s basically done as per the instruction of “Either show them all or don’t show any of them” instead of her clearly highlighting how different he is and doesn’t fit her aesthetic, so I’m just baffled??? God knows how many people have ‘saved’ photos and videos of the other kids on all these platforms too.
Have to agree I’m catching up on a lot of reading and I’m totally confused. She was being called out for not showing him like she did with the others. Now she shows him and people are saying he deserves privacy and shouldn’t be shown?!?!
My own opinion is keep them all off social media end of.
I know she showed Oakley to get one over on ‘some people’, and that wasn’t the right reason, but if she never showed him we’d still be here on a few months with people saying she never showed him 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Thread title:

Posting Oakley was her last resort. Aaron will wipe that smug face off her in court.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Currently in the middle of catching up on this thread.

Just want to say I’ve been watching Geordie OG’s S1 E3 and Aaron talks about mens mental health and how he suffers from anxiety, this was before they had kids. He goes on to say he sees a therapist and the main reason for his anxiety is because of abuse he receives on twitter. Talia even talks about him suffering with anxiety.

It’s sad that Talia knows about him suffering with his mental health and she still continues to try destroy him and encourage her minions to send him abuse..

She the type of person to preach about mental health but cares about no one but herself.

I know Aaron isn’t an angel, but I can guarantee she is the one that makes everything so difficult, if she was civil and tried to co parent in a healthy way none of this would be happening.

She creates her own suffering.

• Sad
Reactions: 49
She’s always been vile, she’s like a bunny boiler. No doubt this was to Aaron.. threatening to destroy him probably because he fucked her off.

C2C7D132-4F0A-484A-A1FA-71DDFECDA110.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 17
When will she have to submit her tax returns does anyone know? Wondering when it’ll be published online as miss money bags has to be careful not to go over the UC threshold

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I follow this fab lady on instagram who talks a lot about disability and how its no ones business what your medical info is.

Just because Oakley has no awareness now of what she is sharing that info will be out there forever

• Sad
Reactions: 8
But you’re looking at it with hindsight, you know there’s something “wrong”, so you’re looking at the photo to look for those particular differences 🤷🏻‍♀️
And it's medical professionals job to always look for the signs of issues or complications. It was pretty obvious to us normo''s so I guarantee it was obvious to the professionals

When will she have to submit her tax returns does anyone know? Wondering when it’ll be published online as miss money bags has to be careful not to go over the UC threshold
Usually says on company house when it’s due

Reactions: 2
Have to agree I’m catching up on a lot of reading and I’m totally confused. She was being called out for not showing him like she did with the others. Now she shows him and people are saying he deserves privacy and shouldn’t be shown?!?!
My own opinion is keep them all off social media end of.
I know she showed Oakley to get one over on ‘some people’, and that wasn’t the right reason, but if she never showed him we’d still be here on a few months with people saying she never showed him 🤷‍♀️
People used to say it’s heartbreaking she won’t show him, because she treated him so differently from her other children at the beginning, who she was always plastering over social media. She did this because he looks different to other children. When you constantly show off all your other kids, but hide one other, you’re clearly singling them out.

As time has gone on, it’s clear Talia doesn’t care about the welfare of her children (see her dropping Oakleys stats down to 70, driving while on the phone in the car, not having her kids strapped in). She only uses them as a cash grab, to manipulate the situation, and to get back at Aaron. She lets her eldest on TikTok unregulated. She constantly posts pictures of her kids in the bath - they can’t consent and there’s so many weirdos out there.

Aaron has come out and said he doesn’t want his kids always plastered over social media, probably for the same reasons as above. People are now angry at Talia for posting Oakley because she’s only done it to rile up Aaron, garner herself waning sympathy, and to get people interacting with her again since it seems the tides are turning on her.

I hope that clarifies it - she only posted Oakley to benefit herself. And I also agree, I wouldn’t post my kids on social media ever either, even more so if I was in the public eye. People are terrible!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
People used to say it’s heartbreaking she won’t show him, because she treated him so differently from her other children at the beginning, who she was always plastering over social media. She did this because he looks different to other children. When you constantly show off all your other kids, but hide one other, you’re clearly singling them out.

As time has gone on, it’s clear Talia doesn’t care about the welfare of her children (see her dropping Oakleys stats down to 70, driving while on the phone in the car, not having her kids strapped in). She only uses them as a cash grab, to manipulate the situation, and to get back at Aaron. She lets her eldest on TikTok unregulated. She constantly posts pictures of her kids in the bath - they can’t consent and there’s so many weirdos out there.

Aaron has come out and said he doesn’t want his kids always plastered over social media, probably for the same reasons as above. People are now angry at Talia for posting Oakley because she’s only done it to rile up Aaron, garner herself waning sympathy, and to get people interacting with her again since it seems the tides are turning on her.

I hope that clarifies it - she only posted Oakley to benefit herself. And I also agree, I wouldn’t post my kids on social media ever either, even more so if I was in the public eye. People are terrible!
I feel this post needs copied and pasted on every page lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

Great post!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Notice all the reshared story posts are about her being an amazing mother 🤢🤢🤢 none of this is about her little baby…she’s a Grade A narcissist!!!

Reactions: 19
Shame she didn’t keep her bleeping legs shut!!! 🤬
I wish men could think with a bit more than their cock in some circumstances...such an easy thing to manipulate (and yes I know they could do something about it but us women can be sneaky and control this if we want to. Just saying. Fucked up beyond belief.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.