Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those videos of siennah and Oakley have just broke my heart šŸ’” she clearly adores her little brother
[/QUOTE]
Same! She has a lot of love for her brother and he her, it's beautiful to watch. Children are just amazing, they have their moments, but they are just so precious and definitely teach us a thing or two. Things that private and pure shouldn't be blasted all over your public SM! Very soon siennah won't be a little girl anymore and I'm sure she will get to a point (If she hasn't already) that she will dislike her mother sharing her on SM. They all do!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just love maddox the way he raises he eyebrows when she talks to him he so like Aaron cheeky chappy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The scary thing is that strangers are saving videos of their children..even on one of the tik tok videos - someoneā€™s added her pics of Oakley and it has 5829 savesā€¦thatā€™s terrifying to me. That little boys picture is being saved and shared by god knows who..not to mention her posts with 142k likesā€¦now itā€™s out there itā€™s always out there.. just like the insta videos in the bath and her little girls tik tok videos..terrible that Aaron has lost control of the protection of his boys and Siennahs dad is not allowed to be part of her life to safeguard his little girlā€¦sheā€™s an awful, selfish, narcissistic person who only cares about getting one up on her ex. Shameful šŸ¤¬

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She's unbelievable, every single post now she will show that wee man,that's definitely not a traumatised mother who wouldn't show her child to anyone atall,!!
Her little way of getting one over on Aaron has brought her more attention than she's ever had in her life, so she's going to milk it for all its worth, she doesn't give a tit about any of her kids,never has and never will,!!
So sad that he's sat in a chair by a hospital room door cus she can't be arsed to spend more than an hour with him !! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
By putting pictures of your sick son then clips of yourself in next to nothing is totally wrong !!! Just leave that to your OF account you slapper!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
ā€œAnd myselfā€ glad sheā€™s put herself as an after thought since she was barely there!!
ā€œMost traumatic thing for a parentā€, so it was a walk in the park for Oakley then???
Heā€™s so out of it and vulnerable on that photo šŸ˜­ she gives those kids no privacy!!!
Yet another thinly veiled dig at Aaron. She's literally obsessed with trying to make out that she and her family were the only ones there for Oakley.

Then in the next breath she's advertising "Love Honaaaay." Talia- you're not showing Aaron what he's missing because he couldn't give two shits. We've got more chance of shagging him than you have! šŸŠšŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
100000% what I think has happened
Not possible. If she failed to attend numerous antenatal appointments, especially when the baby is showing health concerns, then that's a safe guarding issue and she would be reported to social services.

First time poster on this thread, normally hang out else where but this thread has been riveting!

Oakley is such a gorgeous soul. It's so sad that someone isn't with him in hospital 24/7. Is that usual?

Reactions: 9
The scary thing is that strangers are saving videos of their children..even on one of the tik tok videos - someoneā€™s added her pics of Oakley and it has 5829 savesā€¦thatā€™s terrifying to me. That little boys picture is being saved and shared by god knows who..not to mention her posts with 142k likesā€¦now itā€™s out there itā€™s always out there.. just like the insta videos in the bath and her little girls tik tok videos..terrible that Aaron has lost control of the protection of his boys and Siennahs dad is not allowed to be part of her life to safeguard his little girlā€¦sheā€™s an awful, selfish, narcissistic person who only cares about getting one up on her ex. Shameful šŸ¤¬
I've already mentioned Talia has 'fan' pages but to refresh in case people didn't see that comment. One has photos of Siennah when she's small and in her school uniform. Almost all the people following the account are men. That's the pages following the page imagine who else has come across the page and those photos. It's so bleeping disturbing. I instantly report and block any kids I see on tik tok because there's literal convicted sex offenders on there. Why are we literal strangers sorry 'evil bullying trolls' more concerned for some of these kids safety than their own parents it's fucked

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Not possible. If she failed to attend numerous antenatal appointments, especially when the baby is showing health concerns, then that's a safe guarding issue and she would be reported to social services.

First time poster on this thread, normally hang out else where but this thread has been riveting!

Oakley is such a gorgeous soul. It's so sad that someone isn't with him in hospital 24/7. Is that usual?
Not necessarily, me and Talia were pregnant at the same time in the same hospital and I had a similar situation (frequent growths scans as previous child was born full term but extremely small) it was the six weeks holidays towards the end on my pregnancy and I had to have growth scans every 2 weeks, I had to re-book my scan 4 times as I couldnā€™t get child care i never made it to my last scans as my baby came early. I never had social services

Just to add on my pregnancy was a high risk pregnancy too

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I've already mentioned Talia has 'fan' pages but to refresh in case people didn't see that comment. One has photos of Siennah when she's small and in her school uniform. Almost all the people following the account are men. That's the pages following the page imagine who else has come across the page and those photos. It's so bleeping disturbing. I instantly report and block any kids I see on tik tok because there's literal convicted sex offenders on there. Why are we literal strangers sorry 'evil bullying trolls' more concerned for some of these kids safety than their own parents it's fucked
They are also setting up fan pages for the likes of YT stars like Rebecca Zamolo and Piper Rockell etc and enticing young girls in that way too šŸ˜  makes me sick, they are literally everywhere and thinking of the sickest ways possible to get access to wee girls asking things like who was your first crush, what colour of top are you wearing šŸ¤¬ I would happily do time for these bastards if anything was to happen to my own children. But I'm not stupid, there's an age limit on TT for a reason and my own kids won't be going near until they reach that age. Even then I will still be keeping tabs on all SM! It's not worth it, it really isn't.

Reactions: 4
Just to add my 2 cents my sibling has aperts and my mum didnā€™t know until birth but that was over 20 years ago now, so there werenā€™t 4d scans or anything

did T have a planned c section? Because my siblings birth was very traumatic as they didnā€™t know the skull was fused so couldnā€™t understand why she wasnā€™t coming out naturally and it was an emergency situation for both my sibling and my mum

My sibling does also have hearing problems and vision impairment even though theyre not fully ā€œblindā€ they canā€™t see 3d so more prone to falls etc

bless Oakley heā€™s so gorgeous, but it is such a tough journey for him. My sibling isnā€™t on any social media and people are horrible even as a kid I remember people staring and making comments when we would go shopping etc šŸ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also Oakley is staring at her like she's a stranger even he's sick of her using him for photo ops like an animal at the zoo . Vile bleep
Siennah and Oakley together are just šŸ„° I feel a lot now that with Aaron being with her mum, Siennah would have been happier. I saw an old post of Aaron's a while ago when they introduced her to Romeo and she gave him a cuddle and Aaron was lovely towards her, told her how to hold him, showed love towards her. He loved that girl, and now her mum will be keeping her away from him (I get it but) and that little girl's head will be so messed up. Makes me sad for her.

Reactions: 16
To be fair though, itā€™s plain to see in his scan photos that something wasnā€™t right and if someone like me could see it with no medical background I find it very hard to believe that a doctor wouldnā€™t šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
But youā€™re looking at it with hindsight, you know thereā€™s something ā€œwrongā€, so youā€™re looking at the photo to look for those particular differences šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I really feel there needs to be more education on the dark web and posting pics of your children. Remember the days when people really only had family and friends on Facebook so it was kinda ok and safe. But posting pics to hundred of thousands of people and you just have no idea where they end up is not talked about enough. There are people who are genuinely uneducated and then thereā€™s people like Sam faeirs who post about child exploitation and then post pics of her kids in swimwear. It really grates on me. Just be responsible !! unfortunately we live in world where there are bleeping horrendous people around and there are too many who are just plainly naive. (Stupid)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.