Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My son was born with a disability, I found out at my 20 week scan and I was told it was uncommon to find out at the scans, luckily I had time to prepare for what was to come, I suppose every scan is different, the only way we would know if Aaron was to confirm it

Reactions: 4
My son was born with a disability, I found out at my 20 week scan and I was told it was uncommon to find out at the scans, luckily I had time to prepare for what was to come, I suppose every scan is different, the only way we would know if Aaron was to confirm it
To be fair though, it’s plain to see in his scan photos that something wasn’t right and if someone like me could see it with no medical background I find it very hard to believe that a doctor wouldn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Maybe this is far fetched but she use to always go on about her cervix failing in the other pregnancies and having premature babies.That was her old narrative. Maybe she told Aaron thats why she was under fetal medicine and needed extra checks and that's how she got away with no saying anything else. I know if I told my partner soemtning like that he'd believe me becaue he doesn't have a clue about that sort of thing

Reactions: 14
Maybe this is far fetched but she use to always go on about her cervix failing in the other pregnancies and having premature babies.That was her old narrative. Maybe she told Aaron thats why she was under fetal medicine and needed extra checks and that's how she got away with no saying anything else. I know if I told my partner soemtning like that he'd believe me becaue he doesn't have a clue about that sort of thing
She said the normal scan place was full so she went to FM. They wouldn’t give you two MRI’s for nothing. The amount of times she slated that hospital with the other boys you can bet your life you’d know about it if they didn’t tell her

Reactions: 12
So is she saying Aaron is the reason she hasn’t posted Oakley?

‘so glad I can show you all what I’ve been going through’ why is that her first thought? She’s sickening

Reactions: 12
Sadly with patient confidentiality the only way Aaron would know if she knew during the pregnancy would of been in the delivery room and one of the midwife’s or doctors said something, usually they would say what’s going to happen once baby’s out (nicu ect.)

What i think has happened is she’s went for a scan and they’ve sent her to fetal med for a more in depth scan, they’ve seen something on the scan and they’ve sent her for a mri. The mri doctors have said we think he may have apert syndrome we’re going to send you back to fetal med for blood tests to confirm. Shock horror she’s never returned to fetal med and in the hopes that when he’s born it can be this whole OMG I DIDN'T KNOW and the midwife’s have said we did send you letters or tell you after the mri that we suspected apert syndrome but you never came back

• Wow
Reactions: 24
To be fair though, it’s plain to see in his scan photos that something wasn’t right and if someone like me could see it with no medical background I find it very hard to believe that a doctor wouldn’t 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh yeah can definitely see his little hand is webbed in that scan photo. Bless his heart

Reactions: 7
Just putting my two pence in on Oakley being shared so vulnerably online. I have a long medical history myself and been in and out of hospital my whole life, I’ve lived with tubes in my nose, countless surgeries, colostomy bag etc. and right now as an adult, if I looked back at my parents socials and they had shared all that so publicly online, pictures of me coming round from anaesthetic, every minute detail. I would be absolutely devastated. That’s not all I am, not my whole personality. Like Oakley, he’s his own person with a personality that will be shining, not JUST his condition. Breaks my heart tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I’ll always remember what really triggered me about children on social media and it was a tik tok someone had showing an influencers child and it showed a photo of their little girl and a few people had saved it, which is weird in itself. But then the next photo was the same little girl with a hot dog in her mouth that her parents clearly thought was cute and it was saved over 50,000 times 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It’s disgusting 😡 some of the things I read was so innocent to us but not to a pedophile ring. Mums of girls who dance innocently posting there child acheivemnt, maybe a pic with there leg up straight or the splits or something and it was commonly shared. So many innocent scenarios that is twisted for sick cunts to share, emojis can be removed also So covering certain areas or badges on a school jumper can be removed. It’s so bleeping scary but that’s the world we live in.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There’s a guy at the gym in a green top with dark hair and I’m finding myself instantly attracted to him due to the top colour… purely cause he’s in dark green 🙈 AARON give me something to drool over for goodness sake pleaseeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just putting my two pence in on Oakley being shared so vulnerably online. I have a long medical history myself and been in and out of hospital my whole life, I’ve lived with tubes in my nose, countless surgeries, colostomy bag etc. and right now as an adult, if I looked back at my parents socials and they had shared all that so publicly online, pictures of me coming round from anaesthetic, every minute detail. I would be absolutely devastated. That’s not all I am, not my whole personality. Like Oakley, he’s his own person with a personality that will be shining, not JUST his condition. Breaks my heart tbh.
THIS THIS THIS. He's so vulnerable and she's showing him at his most vulnerable and it's heartbreaking 💔

I hope you're okay now ♥♥♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Those videos of siennah and Oakley have just broke my heart 💔 she clearly adores her little brother

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Oakleys just adorable
Deserves so much more than being hidden away from the world

Reactions: 9
she says she's doing this for Oakley. How exactly. He's a baby he can't consent to being online and what will this bring him. It won't bring nothing to his life Talia sharing him, it's all for her. For money as per usual. Poor boy having to sit at a door cos his mother isn't there. Sienna was at school today and Aaron had the boys and she only went up on the morning and then that poor boy will have been shoved in a doorway. Get all the likes and sympathy that you want talia. You can enjoy it when he's in hospital, we inow he's in hospital to be protected from you as you don't meet his needs, that's obvious to us CLEAVER people. Beleive me tho when the holiday is over and he's home with you, that will be your life and your reality and likes and sympathy won't change that. I give the poor boy a few weeks being back with you and you won't be able to cope. You need Aaron's help. You couldn't do it without him, look what happened when you did, your child got took away from you and kept in hospital. You can spite Aaron all you want but you can't cope without his help. As horrible as this sounds Oakley is better off without you, you're a tit mother and you know it. Yo u love pretending to be supermum but when he's back home let's see how super you are. Letting that beautiful boys says drop to the level that could cause brain damage is why he has been taken away from you, and he has been taken away, it's clear to see. He's thriving in hospital. He could easily be at home but he isn't safe with you. Why don't you tell all your thick fans that and see what they say. Manipulative little dirt,when the tit hits the fan and you can't show the boys and have them all at once, your adoring fans won't be there to help you, only aaron, the person that you slag off daily and pretend he doesn't have the boys. Seem to delete your insta every time he has them for a full day don't you, how sad is that. U will be sitting there with a bleeping wide on using your love honey toys whilst reading all the comments. Errrr. Weirdo

• Heart
Reactions: 20
she’s never returned to fetal med and in the hopes that when he’s born it can be this whole OMG I DIDN'T KNOW and the midwife’s have said we did send you letters or tell you after the mri that we suspected apert syndrome but you never came back
100000% what I think has happened

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.