Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've emailed love honey and told them exactly what I think, not like they will care but we will see

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m lost. I’ve been here a while, I strongly dislike Talia as my posts will attest to lol - I’m flummoxed by so many of you calling for Oakley’s privacy now?? I understand none of us want to see him, nor the other kids, but she’s basically done as per the instruction of “Either show them all or don’t show any of them” instead of her clearly highlighting how different he is and doesn’t fit her aesthetic, so I’m just baffled??? God knows how many people have ‘saved’ photos and videos of the other kids on all these platforms too.

I am personally in the boat all of the kids shouldn’t be pictured on any social media platform. Marnie removed near enough all traces of her kids when she started OF, not a fan of her at all, but at least she did that much.

Oakley is beautiful, and as all children - they’re innocently unaware of how they look, if they’re different, etc, and the fact she’s constantly showed him he looks different by covering him up in public etc, is truly revolting of her. He deserves the same as other children, and I’m so glad he isn’t in her care anymore.
---
+ we all knew she’d just make a bleeping show out of him as soon as she did share his photo. She knows he gets her attention now. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

#CancelTalia
Think it’s just so much worse to share him now after Aaron has stated he’s trying to go through court to get them all out the public eye. Until they’re old enough to have their own account and post what they like they should never be on social media or have their private information shared. And no talia I don’t mean sienna is old enough to have her own account. I mean when they’re legally old enough in many many years to come. Not children.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Think it’s just so much worse to share him now after Aaron has stated he’s trying to go through court to get them all out the public eye. Until they’re old enough to have their own account and post what they like they should never be on social media or have their private information shared. And no talia I don’t mean sienna is old enough to have her own account. I mean when they’re legally old enough in many many years to come. Not children.
She’s done this for one reason & one reason only , not to raise awareness not for her , not for him but the reason she does everything . To piss off and get one up over Aaron . It’s all her life revolves around .

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I saw a video on Instagram the other day and it was primary school children of all ethnicities shapes and sizes and they were asked, in pairs, what made them different from their partner. Some of the answers were “she likes peanut butter and I don’t” kind of thing. Not once did they say anything regarding their appearance and it just warmed my heart.
Kids are so innocent.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Where the hell is the respect for this little boys privacy ??? He’s a 7 month old baby who has no idea how many people are now looking at him in all these vulnerable states !!!! She is not doing this to raise awareness , who does she need to raise awareness for !! . Feel so sorry for this poor little boy . He’s just an innocent little baby with no idea this tit show of a circus surrounding him 😔
Exactly if she wanted to raise awareness she would’ve shared his condition a lot sooner! She picks and choses her moments! So predictable

Reactions: 11
I saw a video on Instagram the other day and it was primary school children of all ethnicities shapes and sizes and they were asked, in pairs, what made them different from their partner. Some of the answers were “she likes peanut butter and I don’t” kind of thing. Not once did they say anything regarding their appearance and it just warmed my heart.
Kids are so innocent.
Now that’s a profile picture I wanna see!! King Aaron 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I never comment on this thread although I’ve dipped in and out to see what people are saying, I hate to admit I have always felt it was Talia the victim, and Aaron the narcissist. However since Aaron spoke up the other day, Talias reaction since then has completely changed my opinion and I can’t believe I got it so wrong. Her absolute break down when Aaron spoke out about her and the way she showed Oakley on her instagram the day after Aaron slated her for not. All she cares about is looking like the perfect mum. It’s actually crazy how much of a game she’s playing.
Which thread was this please I missed what he said??

Reactions: 2
Wonder if Aaron's at the hospital with Oakley if she's at home with the boys
And I only wrote this comment to see if I had a crown 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is an absolute disgrace, I am so so disgusted. Showing her wee boy in one story in the hospital and an ad for love honey the next. She is disgusting. I'm honestly so upset. Them kids need to be taken off her!!! If she was an ordinary Joe soap her children would be gone.

Reactions: 7
Do you all not think it’s slightly weird how Aaron informed all of us that he was applying in court for the children to not be shown on social media at all (meaning she couldn’t post the 3 youngest) so she’s went ahead and posted Oakley so he’s out there for everyone to see so she can get the last little bit of sympathy before she can’t post or maybe even talk about him my more. Weirddddd specimen
Go to preferences in your profile
Thank you . Always wanted a crown 👑

Reactions: 4
Tbh a lot of you said multiple times, the only time she’ll ever post him without an emoji covering his face, will be to spite Aaron - which us with common sense know that’s why she’s done it now. I really hope he gets her legally stopped from posting them, I wonder if she’ll openly say it was his fault or claim it her own decision.

Reactions: 16
I've come across another account today on insta and the lady has a child with apert syndrome too, she didn't know via scans either and said that she was shocked when baby was born and she didn't know about it so there is a chance she didn't know.... I don't need the rave thread, just to claalalarify I hate Talia.
Yeah I know someone who this happened too they were at the hospital with baby when my son had meningitis, they had no idea and had paid for a private 4D scan that didn’t say anything! It is odd but not impossible.

Reactions: 2
I’ll always remember what really triggered me about children on social media and it was a tik tok someone had showing an influencers child and it showed a photo of their little girl and a few people had saved it, which is weird in itself. But then the next photo was the same little girl with a hot dog in her mouth that her parents clearly thought was cute and it was saved over 50,000 times 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.