Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #27 Talia you spiteful, get your kids off social media you wicked witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her clarifying her was in surgery ALL day after Aaron said at the time it was X amount of hours (i can't remember how many) still gotta get her digs in there

Reactions: 4
She went on about it last weekend when she removed her account 🤦🏻‍♀️ because ‘some people’ don’t put their kids first so she had to do it
yes she did you’re right. How do the lies just roll off her tongue 😩

Reactions: 3
Noticed she said ‘in surgery till 6pm I think’

Is that because you went home when Aaron turned up, she just can’t say it when he has them children!

Reactions: 11
I know the same should apply to all kids, but for Oakley specifically, this all feels like such an invasion of his privacy. His complex medical history now being played out step by step since birth. Poor boy all those photos of him just out of surgery plastered everywhere. He is the sweetest little thing but seeing him go through so much doesn’t sit right with me

Reactions: 22
She’s uploaded the photo again where people commented on his ‘cute fat boobies’🤮
---
I know the same should apply to all kids, but for Oakley specifically, this all feels like such an invasion of his privacy. His complex medical history now being played out step by step since birth. Poor boy all those photos of him just out of surgery plastered everywhere. He is the sweetest little thing but seeing him go through so much doesn’t sit right with me
i’ve said it before, i have really mixed feelings when people do this for ‘awareness’ i just feel like it’s your childs medical history not your own. It’s not your story to tell and you have no confirmation your child wants that shared

• Angry
Reactions: 30
He sits in his room alone by the door waiting for the nurses, that isn’t funny it’s really , really sad
That is really sad 🥺 not only is it being selfish towards your own child but selfish to the others on the ward. Iv said this before, with no one there they will be taking nurses away from the other unwell children on the ward!! The thought of my baby who isn't even a year old yet being alone in a hospital room would honestly kill me! I would never do it, you do what you have to to be there

• Heart
Reactions: 23
FFS I was so excited getting the crown on top of my profile picture.. Now it looks like I’m making out Talia is a queen!! 🤦🏼‍♀️😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel sorry for all Instagram kids, they are not your possession they are a whole human being who will grow up and alllll of this is on the internet for their whole lives which was never there choice and not your story to share. I feel like I’ve invaded oakleys privacy reading Talias story

Reactions: 12
I want to report her stories of Oakley but there’s literally no options which would get them even looked at let alone removed😞 my heart is breaking he is such an innocent little soul (along with M, R and S) but something definitely does feel off about her posting all these vulnerable photos of him💔

Reactions: 9
Where the hell is the respect for this little boys privacy ??? He’s a 7 month old baby who has no idea how many people are now looking at him in all these vulnerable states !!!! She is not doing this to raise awareness , who does she need to raise awareness for !! . Feel so sorry for this poor little boy . He’s just an innocent little baby with no idea this tit show of a circus surrounding him 😔

Reactions: 15
Maybe we should start contacting love honey and tell them what we think. No one would give a tit what she's advertising but to use Oakley on one story and that on the next is actually making me feel sick

Reactions: 7
Had a reply from Aaron's brother, he has told him about the tiktok videos and wants it reported (the page and videos) whenever you come across them!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What does the crown mean? Haha
It’s for very cleaver people 😉

nah it’s to do with the kings coronation, you can go to preferences on your account and get one, I’ve had to take mine off… can’t bare it on her head!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m lost. I’ve been here a while, I strongly dislike Talia as my posts will attest to lol - I’m flummoxed by so many of you calling for Oakley’s privacy now?? I understand none of us want to see him, nor the other kids, but she’s basically done as per the instruction of “Either show them all or don’t show any of them” instead of her clearly highlighting how different he is and doesn’t fit her aesthetic, so I’m just baffled??? God knows how many people have ‘saved’ photos and videos of the other kids on all these platforms too.

I am personally in the boat all of the kids shouldn’t be pictured on any social media platform. Marnie removed near enough all traces of her kids when she started OF, not a fan of her at all, but at least she did that much.

Oakley is beautiful, and as all children - they’re innocently unaware of how they look, if they’re different, etc, and the fact she’s constantly showed him he looks different by covering him up in public etc, is truly revolting of her. He deserves the same as other children, and I’m so glad he isn’t in her care anymore.
---
+ we all knew she’d just make a bleeping show out of him as soon as she did share his photo. She knows he gets her attention now. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

#CancelTalia

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.