Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think Aaron's solictor has put a ban on her exploiting Oakley? Can they do that?
It's not my area of law but I'm pretty sure you can get a prohibited steps order to protect the child/ children's privacy. I hope this is what Aaron has done because although it was lovely to see Oakley's happy little face, I'm very uncomfortable with him being shared everywhere.

I believe she only shared Oakley to one-up Aaron, or because he'd said he was going to get a court order and she thought she'd get round that just like she has any court action taken by Siennah's dad. I think she's finding out that Aaron's money pays for a better legal team and she can't keep getting away with that kind of tit.

If he does get an order stopping her from showing the boys she'll be screwed because that's at least 50% of her account (when she's not complaining about being tired or posing with nips out!)

Reactions: 22
It's not my area of law but I'm pretty sure you can get a prohibited steps order to protect the child/ children's privacy. I hope this is what Aaron has done because although it was lovely to see Oakley's happy little face, I'm very uncomfortable with him being shared everywhere.

I believe she only shared Oakley to one-up Aaron, or because he'd said he was going to get a court order and she thought she'd get round that just like she has any court action taken by Siennah's dad. I think she's finding out that Aaron's money pays for a better legal team and she can't keep getting away with that kind of tit.

If he does get an order stopping her from showing the boys she'll be screwed because that's at least 50% of her account (when she's not complaining about being tired or posing with nips out!)
I really hope he's done that. The way she has exploited that gorgeous little boy is disgraceful

Reactions: 10
Longtime lurker here but need to comment she is the scum for what she’s done! In 24hrs she went from not coming to terms with sweet Oakleys health issues, seeing a psychologist to having countless randoms over share his photos!! Make it make sense. What a spiteful woman she is all done for her own narrative. And making Oakleys struggles all about her 😤 those kids don’t stand a chance with a narcissist like her!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
You know what, everyone always goes on about tattle being a hate awful toxic site, ‘fake’ accounts trolling etc
It’s a gossip site where people are entitled to their own opinions… everyone is behind anonymous accounts so could literally say anything they wanted to.
There’s not even a hint of anything horrible or untoward said about that innocent little beautiful baby, his disability or how he looks, and every single person has respected him and not reposted his images on here, which we all know would put them on the internet forever.

Then, you get his own Mother (I use the word lightly) who’s been ashamed of him since the minute he was born and now plastered him all over the internet for 100s and 1000s to see and happy for people she doesn’t even know to repost him to all of their followers too.
All what for?? Attention and spite!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
I think she’s deleted it herself. Will come back with the woe is me I received nasty comments from trolls do I had to delete it. All feel sorry for me act. It worked for Katie price after Harvey was trolled so she’ll do the same. Only so far all I’ve seen is positive comments for Oakley

Reactions: 26
Talia this isn't snap chat hun, upload a pic then delete your whole profile, it's your own bloody son you're doing this too. You've got what you wanted the admiration, the attention, people back on your side, I hope to god Aaron takes you to the cleaners. I hope you're never allowed to post those poor children on social media anymore and use them in your spiteful games of getting one over on their dad! You're an utter disgrace of a mother, an absolute narc and a dangerous, bitter, nasty and vile human being in general

• Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s 2 scenarios!!
1. Aaron’s solicitors have put a stop to her exploiting the boys
2. She’s done it on purpose saying she’s had abuse from ‘some ppl’ just for sharing her beautiful boy (the one you covered up) to direct more hate towards Aaron.
If I was him I’d be contacting major tabloids and getting my story out there. She’s a nobody and he needs to out her!!!
I work with victims of dv and this has triggered me so much. SHE IS AN ABUSER pure and simple and she’s very dangerous and needs stopping!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No way has she de-activated her account after all that engagement she got last night. I think Aaron’s solicitors will have something to do with it.

She said last time she supposedly deactivated it she did it for her mental health but then started posting over on TT 😆

She’s so dangerous and I wouldn’t put it past her to come back and say ‘I had to delete it because of vile messages of trolls on a online forum!’

Im shocked Charlotte liked it, Charlotte doesn’t follow her and Talia had stopped following Charlotte so Charlotte must of went looking for the picture to like it.

I hope Aaron was ok last night and had someone around him, the best thing he could of done was stay quiet last night and not give her any ammunition.

Reactions: 18
I could put money that she’ll be back soon with the ‘I had so many horrible messages about Oakley I needed a break’ … which gets more sympathy for HER! ‘I’m so sorry you had to deal with that, you’re the best Mummy EVER’ bullshit!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I said in my last post that Talia was using Oakley as ammo to fire back at Aaron for revealing the truth (that we all saw/knew about her). The fact that she deactivated her account about 12hrs after posting photos of Oakley is very telling that it was done out of spite and not because she genuinely wanted to share him. This woman is sick in the head and clearly pays more attention to what Aaron says/does than her own kids.

We know Talia loves SM so she got a boost of followers, likes and comments as she wanted so it doesn’t make sense why 12hrs later you would deactivate your account. My thoughts are she either regrets it or got forced to shut it down because of Aaron.

If she kept her profile active and deleted the post, people would ask and question her intentions (ex why post Oakley if you are going to delete it? You can’t play the “I wasn’t ready” card because its too late now”. And the true evil woman she is will be shown.

Her deactivating her profile allows her to still control the narrative. She will probably come back and say how she took a break because of nasty trolls and/or hurtful dms/messages she received about Oakley (false because all the ones I saw have been positive). She probably came on here, read all of our messages and was like “f*ck that didn’t go as planned”.

She will never ever admit that Aaron took legal action to block her from posting the kids so she needs a “break” on how to twist the story in her favour and plot her next move on which card to play next (victim card, mental health card, the “I do everything on my own” card, etc.) Typical Talia.. we see right through your manipulative and calculated ways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.