Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno if she’d be contacted legally on a bank holiday to remove a social media post..
I’m thinking about those times we have an argument or get pissy and rant on fb then wake up the next day and go “oh tit” and take it down. This seems like a clear retaliation to Aaron and then reality has hit, she’s spent 7 months hiding the kid away, only to upload several photos of him in a fit of rage. She can’t then delete that post without looking shady so she’s got rid of the lot. For now.

Reactions: 8
If she's been made to delete it she will be raging because she won't be able to do her ad's 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I think she’s deleted it herself. Will come back with the woe is me I received nasty comments from trolls do I had to delete it. All feel sorry for me act. It worked for Katie price after Harvey was trolled so she’ll do the same. Only so far all I’ve seen is positive comments for Oakley
Exactly this! Another attempt to gain sympathy for herself!

Reactions: 5
What a bleeping disaster this is playing out to be 😳 Went to instagram and she is gone. No way she deleted her account, she is a SM lover and craves attention why delete after so many likes and comments? Makes no sense at all. The truth always puts in the end!

Reactions: 12
her account has definitely been reported and taken down, there’s no way she’d deactivate it after the amount of engagement she was getting from revealing Oakley. He is a beautiful boy, the double of Maddox. It’s disgusting she only shared him to get one up on Aaron, but that was her final move! She’s got nothing up her sleeve now that she can hold over Aaron

Reactions: 15
No he didn't reply, he hasn't opened the message yet. I assume there's stuff going on in the background with him and his family and they're busy dealing with that..

Reactions: 12
There’s 2 scenarios!!
1. Aaron’s solicitors have put a stop to her exploiting the boys
2. She’s done it on purpose saying she’s had abuse from ‘some ppl’ just for sharing her beautiful boy (the one you covered up) to direct more hate towards Aaron.
If I was him I’d be contacting major tabloids and getting my story out there. She’s a nobody and he needs to out her!!!
I work with victims of dv and this has triggered me so much. SHE IS AN ABUSER pure and simple and she’s very dangerous and needs stopping!!!
Totally agree with you Aaron. I have been a victim of DA and she has triggered me also. The lengths abusers will go to are awful mine told my child to continuously refuse me to treat her headlice so he could report me to social services luckily I had proof I got the treatment from the GP. No normal person would do that to their own child.

I really do hope Aaron has the support he needs because it will be 10 times worse with her minions trolling him. She is a dangerous person. I’ve no doubt she will continue the abuse through the kids when they are older so it’s a good thing Aaron is going down the court route. Glad the boys are too young to understand but Sienna will have no doubt been poisoned against Aaron and her own dad.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Or She will come back and say ‘Aaron and all his oranges reported my account because Aaron doesn’t want him to be seen on SM’

No Talia he just doesn’t want you exploiting ANY of his kids on SM.

Reactions: 19
Totally agree with you Aaron. I have been a victim of DA and she has triggered me also. The lengths abusers will go to are awful mine told my child to continuously refuse me to treat her headlice so he could report me to social services luckily I had proof I got the treatment from the GP. No normal person would do that to their own child.

I really do hope Aaron has the support he needs because it will be 10 times worse with her minions trolling him. She is a dangerous person. I’ve no doubt she will continue the abuse through the kids when they are older so it’s a good thing Aaron is going down the court route. Glad the boys are too young to understand but Sienna will have no doubt been poisoned against Aaron and her own dad.
It's triggered me too! The things she's doing takes me right back to things that where happening in my own life. Can picture it clear as day! She's unbelievable honestly

• Heart
Reactions: 11
As a mum my blood is absolutely boiling, don’t know about anyone else but the way they leave Oakley in hospital by himself now seeing him made it a little more real how negligent she is towards him. She’s exploiting him to get one up on her ex, is she forgetting Oakley is a little human being??? He’s an innocent little baby all part of her little game to piss Aaron off. That beautiful wee boy deserves better, all of her children deserve better.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
duck sake she deleted her insta?! So embarrassing considering she just revealed Oakley properly.
Really would love to be behind the scenes to see what’s going on 😅
No way I’ve missed everything..the one night I didn’t check my phone 😂

Reactions: 2
I could put money that she’ll be back soon with the ‘I had so many horrible messages about Oakley I needed a break’ … which gets more sympathy for HER! ‘I’m so sorry you had to deal with that, you’re the best Mummy EVER’ bullshit!
She shouldn't have posted him then

Reactions: 3

I got upset last night wondered why makes sense now that I was triggered she really is a dangerous women I too hope Aaron is being supported feel for the bloke he's not asking for much I hope something gets put in place sooner rather than later especially now she's played her ace card :( I haven't seen one negative comment on oakley himself which damn right they should of never of been any negatives

• Heart
Reactions: 14
💯 she didn't want to show Oakley as she's ashamed of him . She did it to probe a point now she's probably regretting it knowing the whole world has seen him and couldn't handle it and deactivated her insta so the posts can't be seen and will come back with I had to delete the pics of him because of disgusting comments as her excuse

Reactions: 10
He definitely said hang then stopped himself. I watched GS not long ago and he always says it the day after they have been on it!!! He fucked up big time there, I would never have known if someone didn't post it here last night! No one can defend him over that cos I now believe he was rough as duck from drinking the night before!! And he's a cheek to call her a liar!!
And here in Scotland it's either hanging or rough as duck!!
Yep, today I am indeed rough as duck and Scottish 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.