Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s only just done it cos she was reposting stories of all the bumlickers praising her this morning!

Reactions: 12
her ‘legal’ team returned after bank hol and told her to delete?🤣
---
I hate to say it but what if she's taken her account down because something bads happened?
doubt it, nothing was wrong last time and she came back being her usual cunty self

• Haha
Reactions: 24
defo some sort of damage limitation going on behind the scenes I’d imagine 🙈

Reactions: 15
It’s so ridiculous when you think about it that she obviously didn’t want to share him and did so purely on the basis Aaron was using his voice. Which is also Something she has been doing to him for a long long time.

• Sad
She reminds me of Saff ..Azalia mam.
There’s loads of threads about her and Ashley Cain exploiting the child for fame and fortune… obv very sad what happened to A but look how much they ride off her coat tails and living a lavish lifestyle.
Yet pull the sympathy card when people start to question or see their ulterior motive.
Reminds me of the horror that is the nurse mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
duck sake she deleted her insta?! So embarrassing considering she just revealed Oakley properly.
Really would love to be behind the scenes to see what’s going on 😅

Reactions: 21
Needed a mental health break she'll be posting on tiktok don't worry, she'll be back in 3 days

Talia don't care for Holly's comment, she just happy in the fact that she knows it will piss Aaron off
100000% because she left the comment calling holly a snake but deleted the other reply from the person directing them to tattle!

>>>

Glad we got to see just how beautiful baby Oakley is because I’m sure Aaron would loved to have shown the world but I get his reasons not posting his babies on social media anymore.
As much as some people (lol) are saying he should have best her to it that would have completely messed up his court case I guess.

Reactions: 13
Do we think Aaron's solictor has put a ban on her exploiting Oakley? Can they do that?

Reactions: 17
I think it’s awful he was being shared on massive Instagram accounts who hardly even know Talia or Aaron, Oakley deserves his privacy!
Shes playing into Aaron’s hands exploiting the kids

Reactions: 19
someone’s been issued a cease and disist i think. no way she would delete it when she’s getting so much attention

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I think it’s awful he was being shared on massive Instagram accounts who hardly even know Talia or Aaron, Oakley deserves his privacy!
Shes playing into Aaron’s hands exploiting the kids
mad that in 24hrs she went from emojis on his face to allowing endless Instagram accounts use him like some form of instagram prop reveal. Absolutely disgusting.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
She probably be posting on TikTok later this morning, she is such a spiteful woman Oakley is gorgeous but the way she has revealed him is so wrong just to piss Aaron off

Reactions: 10
I really hope Aaron stayed calm in his silence since last night and sent the evidence to his “3 people “ and got her cancelled 🍊

Reactions: 14
She’s deleted her Instagram because she knows thousands of people are going to flock to her page to see Oakley and see that her page has gone, this will send all the scummy mummy’s into an absolute frenzy crying that their queen has disappeared from social media again for “mental health” reasons again. They’ll then go and blame Aaron and claim her hand was forced in showing Oakleys gorgeous wee face, she’ll reactivate with some sort of sob story and possibly go back to not showing Oakley again
IMG_5557.gif

^ pic of Talia and her minions right now

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.