Talia Oatway & Aaron Chalmers #26 Clarifying & angry crying, over on insta the facts are flying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she shared Oakley for all the wrong reasons and realised Oakley has been shared for the actual world to see and not just her followers and she regretted it because we all know shes ashamed of how he looks
Sadly, no. I think it's all part of the plan to win back support, especially from those in Aaron's camp.

I don't doubt that she is vulnerable and I don't think that she planned on revealing Oakley just yet, but I think it's all very calculated, I'm sad to say. She has been advised to do this.

Reactions: 10
Shes done what she wanted to do and that was to piss Aaron off! She's deactivated it I reckon so she dont get her page taken away

Reactions: 19
It’s a bit mad really that Aaron goading her by saying she’s ashamed of Oakley made her post a picture of him. He’s either known that’s what she’d do so used it as part of his case against her for exposing the kids, or he thought he’d get the upper hand because he never thought she’d do it & would look like the bad mum as he hoped! Either way, they both need to stop this juvenile fighting & trying to one up each other, there are innocent kids that are going to get hurt! But they won’t stop; they make their money from over sharing their lives, both of them. The “he’s worse/she’s worse” is pointless, they’re both horrible toxic people who should never have breeded because it was never going to end well. It never will end well! They’ll never stop fighting & using the kids as weapons it’s all just tacky as duck.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I honestly hope to god it's Aaron's legal team who's made her pull her account down for now. She's already robbed him of knowing about his sons condition from the very beginning and then robbed him from being able to proudly share him, final nail is sharing him out of spite. If Aaron did any of that he'd be the monster and bad guy

The thing is the amount of vile people in the world who now have access to those pictures. Talia can control the narrative on her page and delete the nasty comments but the weirdos resharing on places like Tik Tok won't be so quick to defend and protect that boy and that's more reason none of those kids should be on social media and exploited the way they are. It's not even 8am and I've already had to report 2 videos on Tik Tok it's fucked up

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Can someone update me I must have missed something - did Aaron say Talia was ashamed of Oakley?
Yes did a series of stories 2 days ago saying how will he feel when he’s older that she covers his face on pictures but happy to photograph his wounds must be ashamed etc & he thinks he’s a beautiful boy but will never reveal any of the kids now etc, that’s why she finally posted his face.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Can someone update me I must have missed something - did Aaron say Talia was ashamed of Oakley?
Can't quote it word for word but the basic gist of it all is he did a story a couple of days ago basically calling Talia out for posting his pictures with emojis and how handsome he is and one day will know see she's covered him up and hid him etc

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.